– (FBE) So today, we’ll be
showing you some videos of kids explaining movies.
– Oh, I’m so bad at this. – I love this! – (FBE) You will have to guess
what movie they are talking about. Whoever can guess correctly
gets a point. The person with the most points
at the end of the challenge wins. – Okay, good.
I love this game. – I do too. – (FBE) So, the kids did
have some limitations. They couldn’t say any
character names and they couldn’t use any words
from the movies that would give it away too much,
so you ready for this challenge? – Let’s get it in, let’s get it in.
– How fun, how fun. – I am going to win.
– You know what? And I was trying to be nice.
It’s going down. I’m gonna win.
Mm-hm. – Kids, you better nail this for me.
Make it super clear for this little old lady brain.
– See, I gotta sandbag so I don’t look bad
if I do lose. I’m like, “I don’t know.
I think it’s gonna be a fair fight.”
Inside I’m like, “She’s going down.” – This is gonna be violent,
I can tell you. – No one is–
we’re not taking each other down. – (FBE) So, here’s the first
kid explaining their movie. – (Tida) So, the movie was about…
– Aw, she’s so cute. – (Tida) A little blue monster
that had six arms. – A blue monster.
– (Tida) Then went to two arms. – Six arms?
– That sound familiar already. – (Tida) Six arms, but then
went to two arms. – What?
– I know it. – (Tida) And met a little girl.
– I think I know it. – (Tida) She was really little.
She used to get bullied and she went to a dog store.
– Why do you know this? – (Tida) Went to go get a pet,
but they ended up finding the little blue monster
and she’s like, “I want that one, Mom.”
– Aw. – (Tida) They ended up
getting that one, that little blue monster,
and now he only has two arms and helps her out every day.
– Wow. – Sounds like a good movie. – You start to think you have it,
– Oh my God, I know. – and then they keep going
– There were so many details – and you’re like, “Ah, dang it.”
– in there. – I think I know it.
– And I picture the main character, but I can’t
think of the name of the movie. – (FBE) Make your guess
in three, two, one. – Smurfs.
– Little Monsters. – (FBE) So, this was
Lilo and Stitch. – Lilo and Stitch.
– Lilo and Stitch. I’ve definitely heard
of that one. – I was gonna say
Monsters, Inc. – Cookie Monster.
– Kids Play. – (FBE) This was Lilo and Stitch.
– Ah, Lilo and Stitch. So famous.
– I know that. God, how come I
didn’t see that? – Lilo and Stitch.
– Oh God, no clue. – (FBE) Yeah Sharon,
you got it. It’s Lilo and Stitch. – Lilo and Stitch.
– Monsters, Inc. – (FBE) Scott, you got it.
It’s Lilo and Stitch. – I have no idea.
– Yeah! – Damn it.
My confidence is shattered. – Hey, it’s one, nothing.
There’s still time. – Nicest guy in the world,
this one. – (Dominick) There’s this bad guy
who basically can transform into basically
anything. It feeds off of fear,
but then one day, it came back to the town
and then it had a little kid dragged
into the sewer. – I know it.
– But also, really? He gets to watch that?
That’s amazing. – (Dominick) He went missing
and then everyone tried to look for him.
A couple of characters go off to try to find him,
but then find the bad guy. Basically, they kinda defeat
it by kicking it back into its well and then
they all… – He’s doing a beautiful job. – (Dominick) Say “We’ll meet back
together if this thing ever shows up,
so one of us will have to stay there.”
And then that’s the end of it. – Okay, that sounds…
– And this is a movie? – …so terrifying.
– Oh no. And I’m gonna be so mad
if I’m wrong and it’s this other movie
that I can’t remember the name of right now.
– Oh my God. – They should not have
seen that movie. He is too little.
It’s a remake where with that clown,
that scary clown that’s in the sewer
and they drag kids in there. – Oh, you talking about It.
– Yes, It. – (FBE) Jen, stop helping him.
– That what it is? – No, not It.
Was it called It? No, wait. – (FBE) Make your guess
in three, two, one. – (both) It.
– (FBE) Yes, you both got a point. – Clearly, I’ve been watching
Steven King and not Disney. – (both) It.
– (FBE) Yes, this was It. – I’m glad she said that,
’cause I wasn’t gonna know. I was gonna say
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. – Well, that’s a sewer.
That’s true. – (both) It.
– (FBE) Yes, this is It. – Oh.
– Hey. – Wait, wait, did I say it first?
– No, don’t even try it. Don’t even try it.
– She said “I, I” and then “t”. – (both) It.
– (FBE) Yes. – Oh.
I only got that because there was a parody
in a laugh challenge of It in the sewer.
– See, I just remembered the original. – (Jordyn) So, it’s about…
– Aw. – (Jordyn) …that in the
family member that instead of… – These kids are cute. – (Jordyn) …him having a job,
she got– – Seriously?
– Really? – Fantastic. – (Jordyn) And then
so, fast forward. They find that the baby
has powers. – Oh, okay. – (Jordyn) The baby has powers
and then he… – Got it. – (Jordyn) And then she
got really excited and then he started
getting his powers. There’s so much.
– “There’s so much.” – She’s like, “It’s just
too overwhelming. I can’t do this.
It’s a lot.” – (FBE) Okay, you can make
your guess in three, two, one. – Big Boss Baby.
– Incredibles. – (buzzer) – I don’t know.
– Harry Potter? – (FBE) So, this was
Incredibles 2. – (buzzer)
– Ah. – Oh my God.
Because I knew– see, I should have watched
number two. I’ve seen the first one.
– I haven’t seen it. – But then I thought
both parents was working and they didn’t have
a mansion in number one. – I have no idea.
– Incredibles 2. – (FBE) Yes, Scott.
– That raccoon scene is one of the best scenes
I think I’ve seen. – This is my punishment
for not having… – It’s just a good movie.
– I know. Incredibles was a great movie.
I just didn’t go see the second one.
– Oh, it’s good. – The Incredibles 2.
– Incredibles 2. – (FBE) Yes, you both got it.
– I coasted into that one. I’m just going, “All right,
the only baby I know with super powers.” – This is where it could
all turn, though. You know what I mean?
You get on a roll and this could be the part
where you’re just like, “Oh no.”
So I’m ready for my “Oh no” moment. – (Royel) There’s a boy.
He went to go read. Then he was in a dream.
There was a guy. He wanted to go save people.
His horse died in mud. – I got it. – (Royel) A dragon creature.
– A dragon? – (Royel) And then there was
a thing that attacked the dragon creature
and bad things happen. Something that happened
in the story happens in real life.
There’s a thunder storm. – What?
– That’s great. – (Royel) A princess.
– What? – (Royel) He says something
or another. – It’s like they can’t
explain too much, so they’re like trying
to word it but can’t explain too much of it.
– That’s so cute. – Dude, if he really picked
the movie I’m thinking of, wow.
– I have no idea. I’m just gonna watch what
Scott says and I’m gonna say the same thing.
We’re gonna do that thing. – I have no idea.
– That was really good. – What movies are you
watching? – The best.
– I guess. I’m gonna throw
a guess out there, but I’m going way old school
and I don’t think it’s true. Okay.
– I bet you got it. – (FBE) You guys can make
your guess in three, two, one. – Sleeping Beauty.
– Puff the Magic Dragon? – (FBE) So this was
Neverending Story. – (buzzer)
– Wow. God, we’re so bad.
Are we getting an F today? – Shrek 3?
– Game of Thrones. – (FBE) So, this was
Neverending story. – Ah, I was wrong.
– Oh, Neverending Story. – Neverending Story.
Great movie. – X-Men.
– Neverending Story. – (FBE) Neverending Story.
– That movie is– oh my gosh.
He knows Neverending Story. That’s what’s amazing to me.
That was part of my childhood. – (both) Neverending Story.
– (FBE) Yes. – What, okay.
– The horse died in the mud. The sad place or something
like that. I think we were talking
too much and giving her time to think,
so if we can get to that three, two, one a little quicker,
it’d be great. – (Sydney) So, the movie
is about this guy and he has to go into space
and leave his daughter. – Aw. – (Sydney) When he’s in space,
he has to go to the fifth dimension
or whatever and the reason why
is because on Earth, all the crops are dying and stuff
and so to do that… – [Bleep].
– (Sydney) Save the planet or whatever.
And so, but when he’s over there, time
moves differently and so when his daughter is forty,
he’ll still be forty and so by the time
he comes back, – Sounds familiar. – (Sydney) His daughter
is actually about to die, – Oh God.
– I– gosh dang it. – (Sydney) And he ended up
saving the planet and everything and it
made me cry. – Aw. – (Sydney) It made me cry
and it was very sad. – Wow, she explained that
very well. I feel like if I knew
the movie, I would– she explained that well. – Syd has a great explanation.
– Yeah, Sydney immed– – I have no idea.
– Even her mom has said she’s her age going on thirty.
I’m probably gonna say the wrong name.
I know who’s in the movie and I can’t even…
– Can’t think of the name of it. – Argh, it’s so frustrating!
– Very possibly. – I’m so irritated right now.
Oh, I know exactly what it is. I can’t think of the name.
– I’m worried. – What if I say the “stars”
name? – (FBE) No.
– I like that. Half a point?
– (FBE) No. You can make your guess
in three, two, one. – I don’t know.
– Mars. – (FBE) This was Interstellar. – What is that?
– Okay. Well, gee.
I need to watch more movies. – Fifth Element.
– I have no idea. That was a good movie, though.
– (FBE) Sydney was explaining Interstellar.
– Interstellar. – Interstellar.
– I don’t think I saw that. – Matthew McConaughey,
Interstellar. There’s so many space movies.
– I need to watch more movies. – Interspace.
– The Martian. – (FBE) You’re so close.
It’s Interstellar. – Ah, damn it.
The Matthew McConaughey movie. – Oh.
– (FBE) Sharon, you won. – Whoo!
– Nice, nice. – Color me shocked.
– Yeah. – Interstellar.
– Glengarry Glen Ross. What?
– Interstellar. – (FBE) You’re right,
it’s Interstellar. – Oh, good.
– God. Yeah, that makes perfect sense.
Sydney did an amazing job. All the kids did
an amazing job. – Yeah.
– I feel like I have to go watch every movie
that was ever made before and try to think of it from
an eight year old’s perspective and see where I get to. – Thanks for watching this
episode on React Channel. – Subscribe for new shows
every single day. – Hit that Like button
if you like this episode. – What movie should the kids
explain next? Let us know in the comments. – Bye. – Hey, I’m Katie,
a React Channel producer. Thank you so much
for watching this episode. Be sure to check out
our Instagram @FBE to see what we’re up to.