– (Danny) I was very much a toddler.
– This isn’t helping! – Are you as lost
as I am right now? ♪ (upbeat intro) ♪ – (FBE) Today, we’re going to be
playing Stoners Explain. – Stoners Explain?
– Okay? – Oh, I’ve done this.
This gets weird. – I’ve never done this before,
and I’ve always wanted to. – Oh no! (laughs)
– Oh my gosh, I love when the stoners do things.
I love it! (laughs) – This is gonna be so great.
– Yeah! (laughs) – (FBE) We asked several stoners
to explain famous movie characters without using certain words. – Ah.
– Okay. – (FBE) So you will have to
work together to guess who they are describing. – Okay.
– That’s amazing. – Brandon’s a movie,
cinema aficionado. – I wish. Ask me how many movies
I’ve watched this year, two. – (FBE) Are you ready
for your first movie character? – I’m ready yeah.
– I’m ready! – I’m excited.
– I feel like this is gonna be hard. – Nah, this is gonna be fun.
We’re on a team. – We’re on a team, we got this.
– We got this. – (FBE) On a scale from one to 10,
how high are you today? – Pretty frickin’ high!
That I am. – I wanna say a good seven.
Maybe eight. – 10, probably 10.
I’m trying to contain myself, guys. I’m just gonna stick to my chair. – Like a 14.
– (FBE) Oh God. – Yeah, that’s accurate. (laughs) – He saves us.
Every day from crime. – (laughs) Every day. – Okay, so every movie
in the past 10 years. – Jesus? (Kendelle laughs) – (Kendelle) He makes me feel good,
I love him so much. – Okay, could be anybody, Kendelle.
Alright. – Could be the mail man. – [bleep] Product.
He gets enlisted. – Okay.
– Oh oh oh oh. – Wait.
– Okay, okay. – What? – (Danny) To be a part of the [bleep]. – Oh.
– (Izzy) So he’s like red and blue. – I know who it is.
– (Izzy) So he’s like red and blue. – He’s Captain America.
Captain America. – (Izzy) He can be black,
red and black. He has white eyes.
– No Spider-Man! – (Izzy) He has white eyes.
– White eyes. (Faith laughs)
– (Ethan) He has a toy. That I remember having as a kid.
– Ethan. (laughs) – (Ethan) That allows you…
– Give that man some water. – (Ethan) …’Cause he shoots things
from his wrists. – It has to be Spider-Man.
It’s Spider-Man, wrists. That, Spider-Man, it’s Spider-Man! – (Marissa) I don’t know
what to tell you! – That’s a dance move, girl!
– If we don’t get this! – (FBE) Who do you think it is? – (both) It’s Spider-Man. – Spider-Man.
– Spider-Man, yeah, Spider-Man. – We went from Captain America,
to now I think it’s Spider-Man? – Superman.
– Spider-Man! – I mean, Spider-Man.
– Oh my God! – The pew pew!
(Mikaela laughs) That gave it away!
– Oh yeah, Spider-Man. – (Ethan) I was describing Spider-Man.
(bell rings) – Yes you were.
– Pew pew! – Yep, that’s him.
– Got him. – Boom, we got it, let’s go.
– We got it! That was easy.
– I was also afraid that they were gonna get it confused
and talk about Deadpool or something else, where I’m like
no no no no no! – There’s just a lot of red and blue
superhero costumes. – Yeah.
(bell rings) – I can’t imagine how challenging
it is for them. How would you describe that
without saying things that are so…
– Yeah, like, Marvel, Avengers. – Beep, beep!
– Yeah. – Okay, he’s green,
that’s very essential. – The Hulk? – Mike Wazowski, boom! – (Jordan) It’s pretty much
the whole movie. – Huh. – (Jordan) I think he’s
supposed to represent the beast, in like
Beauty and the Beast? – The Hulk?
– Yes. – So funny!
– (Kendelle) Definitely smelly. Doesn’t have good hygiene.
– Smelly, Oscar the Grouch! – No.
– (Kendelle) …in an apartment. Definitely smelly,
doesn’t have good hygiene. – Uh huh. – (Kendelle) You’re not gonna find him
in an apartment, you know what I mean? – Wait, it’s not Hulk then.
– Wait, it’s not the Hulk. – (Danny) He is a bit brutish. – Shrek?
– It’s Shrek. – Yeah, Shrek.
– That’s Shrek. – (Danny) Is kind of harsh
in the beginning, and very cruel and unsympathetic.
Or apathetic. – I like that they seem nervous, they’re like
“ah, I don’t wanna [bleep] it up!” – (Ethan) He has an anthem,
everybody knows this anthem. – ♪ Hey now, you’re an all star ♪
(laughs) – (both) ♪ Somebody once told me ♪ – (Marissa) The bad guy in this movie
is really short. He’s this short little king
who has a Napoleon complex. – He’s an ogre!
– Lord Farquaad! – (Marissa) He’s this short little king
who has a Napoleon complex, and sends our hero character
to save, to save. (both laughing) Someone one, I can’t even describe her, because the king can’t go himself,
’cause he’s a little bitch! (both laughing) – It’s Shrek.
– Shrek. – That’s Shrek.
– Shrek. – (both) Shrek.
– Definitely Shrek, it has to be. – That is not The Hulk!
– It’s not The Hulk. – I feel like it might be Shrek.
– (gasps) Yes, girl, it’s Shrek! – (Marissa) I was describing Shrek!
(bell rings) – Okay, yay, yes!
– Perfect score, alright. – We’re doing so good!
– Hey! – We got it.
– Dynamic duo right here. – Yeah, yeah.
– Easy money. – Let’s go!
– (both) Yay! – That was so great.
– God, we got it though! They’re doing good!
– Yeah, they’re doing a great job. – She’s not the nicest person.
She’s definitely not a nice person. She’s trying to steal something. – Oh.
– Okay. – (Izzy) Steal something from someone. – (whispers) Ocean’s 8.
– Ocean’s 8! (laughs) – (Danny) This character’s
the epitome of like, I don’t know, psychoanalyzing,
or like knowing… – Ooh, oh my God.
– (Danny) …use for you. I know how to use you.
You’re, like I know… – Danny is all up in it.
– Oh my God! – He is in it! – (Danny) She’s scary. My older sister played this movie,
oh, it was her favorite, (whispers) she played it all the time. – Okay, so it’s a kid movie.
– It’s a kid movie. – (Danny) My older sister
played this movie. – I’m just thinking of Mean Girls. – Danny, we weren’t there! – (Danny) And I was
very much a toddler. – This isn’t helping! – (Jordan) It’s very essential
that her color is purple. – (Kendelle) This character is evil, and…
– Wait, wait! – (Kendelle) Oh, maybe they’ll know
this fun fact! She was inspired by a drag queen.
– Oh! – (Marissa) So this is a classic,
hand drawn animated film from the ’80s.
– Hand drawn. – Hand drawn.
– Like the Little Mermaid, ’80s. – (Marissa) It’s about a teenager
who sees a guy and is willing to give up
literally everything… – Ariel!
– (Marissa) …to be with him. Soooo.
– Yeah. – I’ve never seen Little Mermaid
all the way through. – You’ve never seen
The Little Mermaid!? – (Marissa) I connect
with the villain in this movie. (Mikaela laughs)
…a dumbass. – True.
– (Marissa) Gotta pay for it. (both laughing) – Dude, her descriptions
are so good! – (FBE) So, what’s your guess? – I’m gonna go with Ursula.
– Yeah, it’s Ursula. – Definitely it has to be Ursula. – I believe that it was Ursula
from The Little Mermaid. – Alright, let’s go with it.
– Ursula? – All on you, girl.
– Yep. – I’m trusting you though. – When they said purple,
for a second I thought, ah, what’s her face
from Emperor’s New Groove? – Yzma, or something?
– Oh, Yzma, yeah yeah. – I was thinking her for a second,
but I think it’s Ursula. – (Danny) Ursula from
The Little Mermaid. – Oh, oh.
– Yeah, yeah! – We’re doing pretty good. – Jordan’s clutching right now.
Let’s go. – I got it! – I’d like to say I got it
from the drag queen connection, also from channeling Danny’s sister. – Oh and purple, yes! – As a little girl,
like all the princesses are shoved down
your throat immediately. And you’re like “cool, I like these.”
Do I, I don’t know! – Mm, right. – The fun fact helped a lot actually.
– 100%. – The fact that she thought about that
was perfect. – He plays the magical, mystical guide
through the journey. – The genie from Aladdin?
– The genie from Aladdin? – (Kendelle) He… Has secrets. (laughs) Has secrets. (laughs) – He has secrets! – (Kendelle) And knows
of a powerful item that should not be ever touched.
– Okay. – Girl that didn’t help nobody. – (Izzy) Like he has
a lot of knowledge. – That doesn’t help.
– I have a feeling it’s maybe Genie? – (Izzy) Person that was in a film.
– Genie maybe, let’s see. – (Izzy) That had students in it.
– What? – (Ethan) He’s got a large beard, that tends to turn a faded color
as you age. – Wait.
– It’s gotta be Lord of the Rings. The wizard, what’s his name?
– (Ethan) Objects. – (Danny) He reminds me of Merlin.
– Yeah, yep! – Yep.
– Now he said Merlin. – What’s his name?
– Gandalf. – Gandalf! – (Danny) I don’t know,
he loves fireworks, he loves kids. – Oh, no no no no no!
It’s Gandalf. – (Danny) Like he’s still a human. – Oh, oh nope, nope. – (Danny) Like he’s still a human,
because there’s things that he enjoys. And he still like does things,
at least in this first transformation. – Okay.
– Oh, that threw me off now. – I think we should just say Gandalf. – The Genie.
– Is it the Genie? I was thinking the Genie,
and then… – Does he like kids? – Yeah, and he likes fireworks. There’s a scene in Aladdin
with fireworks at the end. – I wouldn’t have
gotten this on my own, ’cause I’ve never seen
Lord of the Rings. – Princesses, jewlery.
got it covered. – Dumbledore’s a very powerful wizard. – Yeah.
– He said transformation. – I’m thinking about…
– The actor changed in Harry Potter 3 for Dumbledore.
I think it’s Dumbledore. – Dumbledore, okay,
we’ll go with Dumbledore. – The two that are sticking to me
are Gandalf and Dumbledore. – I know nothing about this,
so this is all you right now. (laughs) – I think Gandalf.
– Okay, I’m gonna trust you. – (Kendelle) Gandalf the Grey!
– Gandalf. – Oh no!
– Oh! – Yeah, nah. – Woo, how did we get that?
– Alright! What is it,
what is Danny talking about? – I was convinced he was
talking about someone else. – Yeah!
– Good job! I was like this is
all you right now, bro. – That was, all of the first
descriptions was just it’s mystical, he’s wise. – When I look at her,
I feel [bleep] the patriarchy. – Yes!
– Okay. – (Marissa) Aspirational. – Yes!
– Okay! – (Marissa) When women work together
and uplift each other we tend to get [bleep] done. – Could be anyone. – (Marissa) She looks fabulous. – (both) Okay! – (Marissa) Not that she needs to,
but she does! – (both) Okay! – I’m just thinking like
Rosie the Riveter. – (Ethan) Velma from Scooby Doo’s
in this movie. (Ashby laughs)
– Okay. – (Ethan) She’s wearing colors
that match that, when you mix them together,
they make, oh wait, I didn’t even say the colors
that mix. – (Kendelle) She will be
the brightest person in the room, out of a room full of like ties. – Okay, so they’re lit? – Ooh, is this Elle Woods, maybe?
– What’s Elle Woods? – Legally Blonde.
– (Izzy) She’s very smart and clumsy. – (Jackson) They think she’s dumb.
But she turns out to like… – Oh what’s her name, from Clueless?
– (Jordan) Prove them wrong, kinda situation, story, movieline. – It is Legally Blonde.
I can’t remember the character’s name. – Legally Blonde.
– Oh, it’s Elle. – I think it’s Elle Woods. – I feel dumb, I can’t think
of one person. I think of like, it could be Elsa,
but it could be like Michelle Obama. It’s Tinkerbell.
I feel so dumb. – What’s her, what’s her character.
– Clueless, oh uh. – Er, uh, Legally Blonde.
It’s totally Reese. It’s Reese in Legally Blonde,
but we can’t think of her name. – Ugh!
– Wait, hold on. Elle Woods!
– Oh there you go, there you go. – (Jordan) Elle Woods
from Legally Blonde. – Oh!
– I’ve never seen that [bleep]. So I have no idea. – Oh let’s go.
It’s all him, dub season. – We’re doing really good.
– Like super good. – Yeah! – Hey!
– Yeah, oh my God! – Never would have guessed that.
– Yay! Okay, see we balance each other out!
– Oh my God! – Oh!
– Elle Woods! But I knew it! It’s like a half a point! – It looks like the cat’s
very important to her. – What?
– Cast? – Cat.
– (Jordan) She kinda looks like Cher. If you like block her face. (both laugh) – (Kendelle) Okay, she is hella smart, and is out of this world. (laughs) – (Izzy) She’s very young from
what I know her as of now. This girl is fighting off supernatural. – What?
– What? – (Izzy) And the cat is the homie
and tells you when… – Who’s like a supernatural person
with a cat? – Alice In Wonderland?
– Captain Marvel. – (Danny) She works for a company. [bleep] I don’t know exactly what,
exploration? – A company with…
– (Danny) Other worldly exploration? – Okay.
– (Ethan) This character is featured in a character that is
fighting against a predator. That’s a great hint.
Good job, Ethan. – Ethan.
– That’s a [bleep] hint. – What, why, Ethan, no it wasn’t! – (Marissa) This movie takes place intergalacticly?
Ha! – Oh, oh, okay.
– (Marissa) Intergalactic beings are what we are fighting against.
– Yeah. – (Marissa) It’s them…
– Captain Marvel. – …versus humanity,
and she is the hero. – Are you as lost as I am right now?
– Are we high? – I’m saying Captain Marvel.
– Captain Marvel. – My final guess
is like Captain Marvel. – There’s no cat in that.
– Yeah. – I don’t know, I haven’t seen it.
– Yeah, Goose. Goose is a cat.
– This is Alien! Sigourney Weaver’s character!
Ripley? Something Ripley, Ripley. – Ripley from Aliens?
– That’s what I was thinking. – That’s the only thing I think of.
– Yeah, I’m with you. I think it’s Ripley from Alien.
– Yeah. – I feel like I missed it.
– Oh wait, oh. Oh oh oh, I was thinking of Alien.
I’ll say Riley, but I know that
that’s completely wrong. – Okay yeah.
– (Danny) Ellen Ripley from Alien, and Aliens and Alien: Ressurection.
All that jazz. – Never seen it.
– Dude, I have no idea. – Ripley!
Oh my God, I was off! – (laughs) I’ve never seen Alien.
(buzzer rings) – He used the word Predator. – Woo!
– (laughs) Yes! – I’ve never seen Alien,
I just know it because any time
I’m at Universal Studios they just replay clips of that. – (FBE) You guys got three points.
That’s not too bad. – That’s pretty good!
– We got three points! – Out of six, we failed.
– That’s an F. – Yeah, that’s definitely an F. – For me, it could have been
like three or four, but you nailed it.
– I guess I speak Stoner. – We did good, I’m proud of us. I think it’s harder
for the stoners, honestly, because it’s hard to
like describe things without saying key words,
and the fact that they’re stoned. They did pretty good. – I was feeling
pretty hot in the beginning. I feel like we’re on point,
and then somewhere there, like some of the stuff,
we’re just like… – Yeah.
– Yeah, like… – You know what it was? It was, we lost on films
we haven’t watched. – I’d never done this before,
and I think this is about as well as I thought it was gonna go. I’ve interacted with a lot of stoners
and it’s pretty much like this. In just any conversation. – Thanks for watching Stoners Explain.
– On the REACT Channel. – Subscribe for new shows.
– Every week! – Who’s your favorite movie character?
– Let us know down in the comments. – (both) Bye! – Hey y’all,
React Producer Blythe here. Wanna see more videos that you love? Then make sure you subscribe
to our channel, and hit that notification bell. Get here in the first 30 minutes
and talk to us! Bye!