– Oh, my gosh!
Oh my gosh! – I’m out, I’m out! – We started just going through
like anybody who’s… – Anyone who’s on fire!
– (both) Fantastic Four! (laughs) ♪ (upbeat intro) ♪ – (FBE) So today, Mikaela and Chelsea,
we are going to be playing Guess That 90s TV Show! – Yay!
– Oh God. See, I like to be like
“Yeah, I’m a 90s kid.” But I’m not, I was born in 1999.
(laughs) – Okay, alright.
– Alright, I might do good. – I was born in the 90s,
so I feel good about this. – So he might do bad. – Oh. (laughs) I am so excited for this right now. – I like the Simpsons,
like the Rugrats. Little cartoony ones.
– Animated stuff, yeah. Rugrats was good, Tommy was the homie.
For real. – Angelica, but…
– Oh, I could see that. I could see that! – (FBE) So this episode was
actually voted on by the FBE SuperFam. They’ve been coming up with
a lot of our episodes recently, because of their support. So in return, we let them
pick what we make, like this episode.
– We love the SuperFam. You guys come up with good ideas,
you guys are the bomb. You support us, and we love you
with all of our hearts! – Great!
– Shout out to you guys. – Yeah, good choice guys,
I love it! – (FBE) So the rules are simple. We will show you an image
from the show, and you will have to see
if you know the title. Buzz in when you know the answer. If you don’t answer quickly enough,
or you get it wrong, your opponent will have
a chance to steal. – Okay.
– Cool. – Got this, got this.
– Cool. I can’t wait for everyone
in the comments to hate me. (laughs) – (FBE) Here’s the first image. – Don’t look.
(bell rings) – This is the Fresh Prince of Bel Air.
(bell rings) (bell rings)
– (FBE) Oh, Tom. – Fresh Prince!
– What, no! – Fresh Prince of Bel Air! Let’s go baby!
– No! I think I was first on that one.
– Philadelphia! I don’t know, another replay!
– Look. (bell rings) Wait, young people activate.
Y’all better stop, I’m watchin’ y’all. (bell rings)
– Aw! – This is from
Fresh Prince of Bel Air! – Such a good show. – ♪ In West Philadelpha ♪
♪ Born and raised, on the playground ♪ (laughs) I could go on. – Such a good show.
– Oh. (bell rings)
– I think it was her. – It’s Fresh Prince of Bel Air?
– (FBE) You got it right. (bell rings)
I think that was Haley. – Uh, Fresh Prince of Bel Air. (bell rings)
– (FBE) Yes it is. – Good job, good job.
– Hey, okay! Where’s the smack now, huh?
Who’s gonna win? – Ladies first as they say, you know? – I still watch it to this day.
– Yeah. – I find myself watching re-runs
just because, like, it was that good of a show
as a kid, I remember. For it to hit so close to home for me,
I was like “wait, the only thing is I don’t live in Bel Air,” but all this stuff,
I get it, I understand. – (FBE) Here is your next one.
(bell rings) – This is Good Burger, I think?
I don’t think that that’s right. – (FBE) You are right,
but you’re not right. (buzzer rings) It’s not the show name.
– That’s a place in the show. – (FBE) Yes.
– Damn it. – I feel like I’m gonna
butcher this name. I see it in my brain, is it like
Keenan and Kel or something? – (FBE) No.
(buzzer rings) (bell rings)
– Oh! – Ooh, welcome to Good Burger,
home of the Good Burger, can I take your order? (laughs)
– (FBE) What’s the name of the show? – Wait what, wait, Good Burger, right?
(buzzer rings) No, oh!
– (FBE) That’s the movie. – There was a show? (bell rings)
– I can’t stand you! (laughs) Oh, I can’t stand you,
what is it, you don’t know! – I know what it is.
– No you don’t. – It’s Keenan and Kel.
– (FBE) Nope. – What?
That’s so not fair! (bell rings)
You don’t know it either. – Something Burger. (laughs) (bells ring)
– Aw. – Keenan and Kel?
– (FBE) Nope. – Oh okay, okay, I guess. – This was that movie Good Burger.
– (FBE) Nope. – It’s All That.
(bell rings) – (FBE) Yep.
– Yes, let’s go, let’s go. – Your hands are so close!
What? – This is Keenan and Kel.
– (FBE) Nope! – Oh my God, no no-no, no-no! – I wanna say this is Bob’s Burgers.
– Nope. – (FBE) No!
– What? – I don’t know why.
– This is All That. – (FBE) Yep.
(bell rings) – Welcome to Good Burger,
home of the Good Burger can I take your order?
– Okay, yeah, I remember that. – Can I help you?
– No! – No no!
– Can I guess, can I guess? – No no!
– Is it All That? – (FBE) Yes!
– Yeah! (laughs) – (FBE) This is All That.
(buzzer rings) – Oh. (laughs)
– Oh! – Are you serious?
– Oh my God! I watched that.
– All That was like the kids version
of Saturday Night Live. – Yep, yep.
– And I feel like I’ve just completely disrespected
everybody that was born in the 90s. So I apologize. – Do you love orange soda?
– No I don’t. – Oh my God. – I don’t even know
what you’re talking about. – (FBE) Alright, here’s the next one. (bell rings)
– Why did I click it? I don’t even know!
Oh my God! – This is Batman Begins?
(buzzer rings) – (FBE) Nope.
– Or no? – Well, I know what it is, but do I have to get
super specific about it? I don’t wanna give any hint. (bell rings)
– Batman? (buzzer rings)
– (FBE) Nope. – I knew it wasn’t. – (FBE) It has a very specific title. (bell rings)
– Ah! [bleep] – This is Batman Ultimate?
– (FBE) Nope. – What!? – This is uh, Batman Returns.
(buzzer rings) Oh [bleep]. – I’m gonna go with
straight up Batman. Is it called just Batman?
– (FBE) Is that your final answer? – That’s my final answer.
– (FBE) That is incorrect. – Is this the one with
Mark Hamill as the Joker? Mark Hamill was insane
at the Joker, but I just don’t know the title
off the top of my head. I know the specific characters
and everyone in it, I just don’t know which Batman it is.
– Harley Quinn? (buzzer rings)
– You’re getting the characters. There’s the Joker too,
I’ll help you out. (bell rings) – I feel like I wanna say
this is the Batman Animated Series. But I don’t feel like
that’s the right name. – (FBE) It is Batman
the Animated Series. So I’ll give you that.
– Oh, thank you. (bell rings)
– Batman the Animated Series. – I scared myself
trying to hit the button. (laughs) (bell rings) – (FBE) It’s Batman
the Animated Series. – Are you [bleep] kidding me, bro?
– That’s Batman! – You know, I said Batman the cartoon. – [bleep] that.
– Are you freaking serious? – Nobody cares!
– Such a stupid name! – Are you serious?
I said Batman. Are you serious?
– The Animated Series? – (FBE) The Animated Series
is part of the title. – We are looking at an animation.
You know what? Uh uh.
– Oh wow! – You know, it’s one of those
like can I go to the bathroom? Can you go to the bathroom? – Can you go to the bathroom, yeah.
– Yes, I can go the bathroom, so it’s Batman.
– (FBE) Next one. – I’m trying, okay. I’m like trying to take
some context clues in right now. – The girl looks super familiar,
and I don’t know why. – What is that? (bell rings)
Vampire Diaries. – That is not Vampire Diaries.
Vampire Diaries wasn’t even 90s. – Bro, I don’t know.
– Is this Charmed? – (FBE) Nope!
– Okay. (bell rings)
– Is this Sabrina the Teenage Witch or some [bleep]?
– (FBE) Nope! – I’ve never seen these human beings
in my entire life. – I’ll just like randomly
shoot something out there. Is it Buffy the Vampire Slayer?
– (FBE) That’s right! – I was gonna say they
look kinda goth! (laughs) – Don’t nobody know that!
No! (bell rings)
(laughs) Buffy? – You said no and hit the buzzer. – (FBE) Yes.
– The Vampire Slayer. – Aw, is that
Buffy the Animated Series? (bell rings)
– Oh. – Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
– Mm-hmm, mm-hmm. – (FBE) Alright!
This is Buffy the Vampire Slayer. – Oh [bleep]
– [bleep] damn it, bro. I know the name!
– I didn’t watch it. – I’ve heard that for sure. – Oh my God.
– Oh, I’ve heard of it. I’ve heard of it, I’ve heard of it. Sorry for looking dumb right now, but. – I know, I know, look at us,
we’re really showing that we were born in the late 90s.
– Yeah, late 90s. – I know that Eric’s cat’s name
is Buffy the Cat Nip Slayer. – That’s so cute!
Oh my gosh! – (FBE) Alright, here’s the next one. (bell rings)
– Oh no I think I’m gonna guess wrong. – (FBE) What’s your guess? – Um, my guess is Supernatural. – (FBE) Nope, that was not the 90s.
– But I remember him. – Did Ghost Rider
have a show in the 90s? – (FBE) Nope!
– Good guess, yeah. – I have no idea, I just saw the flame
and I was like yeah, then I’m like no. – We started just going through
anybody who’s on fire. – Anyone’s who’s on fire.
– (both) Fantastic Four! (laughs) – I’m not gonna get it, so…
– Supernatural? I don’t think that came out
in the 90s though. – (FBE) It didn’t,
but he is on Supernatural. – Okay.
– Damn it. – You’re going in
the right direction though. – Like what show did they have
like a super power in? (bell rings)
– [bleep] Ghost Rider? – (FBE) Wrong!
– You know, you know, you know who I’m talking about. He turns all, okay,
I was on to something. – Sci-Fi.
(buzzer rings) – That’s a genre!
That’s a genre! (bell rings)
– The Mutants. – (FBE) No. (bell rings)
– Smallville. (buzzer rings)
– Twilight Zone? (buzzer rings) (bell rings)
– Monsters, Inc. (buzzer rings) (bell rings)
– Hotel Transylvania? (buzzer rings)
– Oh my God, okay. Don’t give him any more.
Please take away the buzzer. – (FBE) This is from
a very popular sci-fi show of the 90s. (bell rings)
– X-Files? – (FBE) Yes!
– Hoo! – Pure guess!
Why you givin’ him clues? Why you give…
See, young people. I gotta watch y’all.
I’m watchin’ y’all. – (FBE) This is the X-Files.
(Mikaela laughs) – Oh! It’s like one of those shows
you see occaisonally, you’ll watch an episode,
but it’s so hard if you didn’t actually watch it
to pinpoint this exact scene. – Oh!
– I never watched it. – Oh!
Oh, that was in my head. I just didn’t say it.
– Oh, mm-hmm. – Okay okay.
– Mm-hmm. – Alright.
– Yeah no I was totally thinking that. – The X-Files!
Oh my, my brother had. My big ass nerd brother
has like all the collections like in the steelboxes.
He’d be so pissed off at me right now. – Yeah, he’s gonna be so mad. – Dang, I’m not gonna
tell him about this. – (FBE) Alright,
and for the final one. – Oh my gosh!
Oh my gosh! – I’m out.
I’m out! I’m out.
– I know it! – Oh, I almost thought I knew.
– I was like eh. – What is going on right now.
– Oh my God, I’ve literally seen this clip. – I feel like you have
a better understanding of this stuff than I do.
‘Cause it looks horror-y. – I don’t remember. – Doctor Who?
– (FBE) No. – Doctor Who has like 40 seasons.
– Yeah, I know. – I’m gonna just guess.
I’m gonna say Tales from the Crypt. – (FBE) Nope!
(buzzer rings) (bell rings)
– Is this, and I’m going on a limb, is this the Twilight Zone?
– (FBE) Nope! – Okay, well nevermind.
– Mmm, that’s a good guess too. Yeah, what are all the creepy
variety shows? – Exactly!
– No, okay, wait. I’m so pissed, I’ve seen this clip. I’ve seen this with my two eyes. – There’s mountains.
– Peak Mountain? – (FBE) Oh my God, so close!
– Mountain Peak? Mountains of Peak? – (FBE) You could say they’re
identical mountains? – Mounds of mountains.
Twin Peaks. – (FBE) Oh my God, that’s right! – Twin Peaks.
– Twin Peaks, yes! Oh my gosh, thank you! (bell rings)
– This is Twin Peaks. – (FBE) Yes!
– Sorry, I got too excited. I love this show so much.
That’s the Red Room. And what’s crazy is the 90s show of it
only got two seasons, and then they just
brought it back recently, but it was so good. It’s like a soap opera,
but it’s like a horror soap opera, and it’s so fun.
– Ooh, I’m intrigued. – (FBE) This is called Twin Peaks.
– Twin Peaks? Have you ever heard of that?
– Yes. I feel like the print of the carpet
is super iconic. – Oh wow.
– No yeah, I’m serious. That’s like a thing, right?
– The carpet? – Yeah, see?
– Really? – Yeah.
– Oh, I never watched it. – I’ve never heard of it. (laughs)
– Oh. – I would have never
gotten that at all. – Me neither.
– Yeah, never. – Girl, you know what,
and I accept your help! – Yeah, oh, and you’re like
“you guys are helping each other.” And then she goes
“Identical mountains.” – Thank you, I was like mountains. – (FBE) Alright, so,
that was the final one. – Oh no, that’s embarrassing!
– Seriously, we suck! We’re tied.
– We suck. – (FBE) You guys tied.
– Okay, good, not mad about that. – Yeah.
– Not mad. – Good job.
– Thanks! – Wait, what?
– We’re killin’ it. We are so,
we’re the experts on the 90s. – Oh man. – Oh baby, let’s go!
90s baby! – In my heart, I won,
’cause the whole animation thing. – No! – Bro, come on.
– No! – I said the Batman cartoon. – I feel like we’re on the same page
of like knowing things. – Yes, so it’s like…
– So that’s nice. – It’s really just a matter of…
– We also don’t know the same things. So that’s good too. – When you look at it, it’s like
there were so many good things like TV-wise that came out
of the 90s. I’m just like oh wow,
I grew up in the perfect era. – That’s embarrassing. I’m sorry folks
that are my age out there, that were in their 20s
during the 90s, I apologize. I’ll do better next time. – Told you I was gonna win it
for the SuperFam. I told you. (laughs) – Thanks for watching us
Guess That 90s TV Show. – On the REACT Channel. – Subscribe for new shows…
– Every week. – And if you like this video…
– Hit that like button. – What’s your favorite show
from the 90s? – Let us know in the comments! – (both) Bye! – Hey y’all,
React Producer Blythe here. Wanna make sure you keep seeing videos
like this one? Then subscribe to our channel.
We really appreciate it, bye!