Guru Sukran Full Movie | 2019 New Released Full Hindi Dubbed Movie | Latest Hindi Dubbed Movie
Don’t forget to press the
bell icon for the update on.. ..every new film uploaded
on ultra movie parlour. Subscribe to Ultra Movie Parlour. I pray that I fulfill the duty
for which I’ve come to this village.. ..as an inspector. Brother, aren’t you that man? Why did you dress up as our
inspector and wear glares to come here? Why are you doing this? You’ll be in trouble if
our senior inspector sees you. Get lost from here.
What is this? Jai Hind, sir. Everybody come here. He’s the new SI of our police station. Sir!
– Sir! I’ll take sir to our senior inspector. Carry on with your work.
Let’s go, sir. He’s very young. Isn’t it? He’ll be a perfect match for you. Forget it, sir. Take sir for an inspection of our area.
– Okay, sir. Okay, sir.
– You may go. Sir, let’s go. SI sir, I pray to god everyday
that let anything happen.. ..but I shouldn’t be
sent on rounds of this area. You look so innocent and calm. The person sitting inside
is a dangerous criminal. Remember my advice. Do your duty well and
earn as much money you can. Hey! I think the inspector is strict. That’s not good news for us.
– Keep quiet, uncle. Sir..
– What is it? He’s very young. Madam becomes romantic the
moment she sees somebody young. Let’s go. Sir, let’s go .
– Let’s go. What’s the issue about
the road contract payment? They create problems while giving money. You must be very strict with them. Why don’t you bring up this
topic at the union meeting? Okay, I’ll do it. We must get in touch with Bhanumati too. She hasn’t paid us yet. Who is Bhanumati?
– That woman from the village. Mom! I don’t have money in my purse. Did you see it?
– It must be in the purse. Why are you disturbing
me before going to college? Go to college quietly.
What was I saying? I searched it everywhere
but I didn’t find it. Kishan must’ve taken the money.
Do something. Take money from em and go to college. Thank you so much, dad. Bye, mom. Stop bidding goodbye to mom. Get lost.
– You get lost. So, you’re going to college today. How can I go to college, dad? Neither do I’ve money to
pay the fees nor any pocket money. Everybody from the HOD to the
watchman looks at me suspiciously. You took fees for the
semester last week from me. That was for the first semester. This is for the second semester. You would’ve known these
things only if you went to college. Did you hear him? You’re bragging a lot. 10 rupees? Mira asked for 100 rupees
and you gave her 500. And you’re giving me only ten rupees. You think I deserve only 10 rupees. But one day you’ll
give me 10 lakh rupees. I’ll be a billionaire
if my project succeeds. We’ll be the happiest people
if you bag any such project. Mira must be waiting
for the bus on the road. Drop her at college in your bike. You’ve made the future
billionaire a driver. You think he’ll drop her? He’ll ignore her even
if she sees her standing there. If he’s behaving like this
God knows what Kishan must be doing. What’s the matter? Why did
you start drinking from morning today? Why are you asking me? Look what they’re doing there. Look at him.
He’s drinking alcohol in the morning.. ..after smearing his
forehead with holy ash. Who’s there in your family? I’ve an elder brother,
mother and father. There’s no one to enquire
about me in my house. I don’t have a father or a mother. Forget it. Where is Sunil? He went out with a girl. Why is he always after girls? Girls address boys as brothers
if they don’t have money. If you’ve money they’ll
make you her boyfriend. When you don’t have money
you become only a friend. It’s not easy to understand these girls. Girls are crazy for you but
you always keep running away from them. My choice is different. Yes, I went there. Brother, this one is mine. She’s your sister-in-law. You can choose any one of them. Listen, listen to me carefully. The fragrance of the girls attract
us towards them more than their beauty. Hey! Get lost from here
or it won’t be good for you. Look how brave this girl is. Shall I say something?
– What? They dress up and go to
college in the morning and.. ..in the evening they
go to meet their lovers. Yes, you’re right. I know that guy. That guy is a pauper. Look, how many boys are crazy for you. SI sir, this s the
bus stand of our town. Every shop here is very good. If you come for daily rounds each
shop-owner will give you 50-100 bucks. Police! Police!
– Somebody is calling us. C’mon turn around. Wait, I’ll teach you a lesson.
Let’s go. Come on. Uncle, I think the
new SI is also like us. It’s good for us. Hello, sir. Sir. Kishan, why are you in this uniform? Those guys are teasing me
and you’re watching it from here? Won’t you take any action against them? What’s there to do about it? What’s wrong with you? Why are you talking like this? You don’t worry. There’s a man in her
family who resembles you. His name is Kishan. She’s talking to you like
this as she mistook you for Kishan. Madam, he isn’t the Kishan you know. He’s Guru,
the new SI of our police station. No, he’s Kishan. Madam, I told you and yet
you’re not ready to believe me. Madam, he isn’t the Kishan you know. He’s Guru,
the new SI of our police station. Go away from here. Go. Please go. I told you to go. Why don’t you go? We must finish the job
of your locality first. – Okay What happened? Why did
you come home early from college? No, dad. Do you know something?
– What? There’s a man who looks exactly
like Kishan. – Like Kishan? Who are you talking about now? You bunked college and came home. Go to your room and study. Let’s go.
– Go and rest. No one believes in truth these days. Hey! Hey! Come here. Look policeman uncle is here. Come here quickly. Come. Come quickly. Come. – Coming. I told you to come.
– Yes, we’re coming. What’s going on here? What are you saying? Why does he look like him? What’s the matter, uncle? What brings you here all of a sudden? Why? Can’t I come here?
– No. We were asking as you came in this area. Don’t talk nonsense. He’s our new SI. Meet him. Salute to you, sir. Uncle, tell us if
SI sir faces any problem. We’ll convey your problems
to Kishan and get it solved. Now the goons want to solve
the problems faced by police. Did you see how much
they respect a policeman here? I think the new SI is just like us. That’s good news for us. What are you saying? Stop your nonsense. SI sir has become silent. SI sir. SI sir..
– What happened? You don’t have to worry. Lots of girls are bathing in the river. Let’s go and watch them. What nonsense!
– Don’t misunderstand me. I don’t want guys to tease them. Sir..
– What happened, madam? All the guys here are young. That’s good for us. I think we’ll be in trouble here. Let’s go from here.
– Let’s go, sir. Why are you busy reading
newspaper early in the morning? What’s the matter? It seems that
the sun has risen in the west today. Why can he be here? I’m sure he needs money. As if you’ll give me if I ask for it. The children of this
house won’t get any money. Sell off everything you
have and fill your coffers. I know you won’t give me anything. You’ve started your nonsense again. Okay. I’ve something
important to discuss with you. What is it? I saw a man who resembles me.
– What are you saying? Where did you meet him? He has come here as the
new SI of our police station. Mira was also saying the same. Isn’t it?
– Right. Dad, it’s difficult to tolerate him. We’ll get a headache
if he’s also like him. The town will be ruined. Hey you, mind your own business. Got it? Go and do your work. You’re acting smart before everybody. Meet me outside and I’ll teach
you a lesson. – Okay. Get lost. So, you were lying. Stop! Don’t beat them so badly. Are you drunk?
– Sir.. Sorry, that was a slip of tongue. You start fighting the
moment you report on duty. Do you think this is right? The police are here
to protect the people. But, you’re beating them badly. They’re thieves.
– They’re thieves. So, this is the matter. What have you stolen? Sir, it’s my goat.
I didn’t steal it. When did you buy the goat? I bought it one year back. How much did you pay for it?
– 200 rupees, sir. What happened after that? He stole it from me.
– Why did you steal it? He had pawned it with me.
– Okay. His goat is with me.
– Okay. I took good care of it. He wanted to sell
it without informing me. This is wrong. Isn’t it?
– What do you have to say? I agree the goat was
with you but it is mine. It is mine.
– No, it is mine. No, it is my goat. You pawned it. It is my goat. It is my goat. Stop! It is my goat, sir.
Please try to understand. – It is mine. Fighting amongst
yourselves won’t help you. I’ll put both of you behind the bars. For how much did you buy the goat?
– 200 rupees. You took away his 200 bucks.
– What are you saying, sir? What do you’ve to say now? I raised the goat. So, you raised it.
– Yes, sir. What can you do now? Give it to somebody
and take 200 bucks for it. Stop your nonsense. Cut the goat and bring its
meat for us tomorrow. – But sir.. We’ll give the leg piece to SP sir.
– But, sir.. We’ll smear it with spices. I can understand everything. Keep quiet. I’ll take the rest home and cook it. But, sir..
– I love meat. How can we kill the goat we’ve raised?
– Shut up. I don’ think I’m unjust. Both of you are buy
fighting amongst yourselves. There can’t be a better
solution than this. Will you go or shall I thrash you? But sir, what is my fault? We are agreeing for that. Go from here. Crazy fellow! How is my decision? Sir, the last one
to leave was very young. Won’t you spare anyone? Sir is here. Hello, sir.
– Hello. Sir, what brings you here? I’ve come to meet the new SI. Sir, the new SI is inside. Kaveri, go and call sir.
– Okay, sir. – Go. Sir, you called me about that case. I closed the file. Sir, we were waiting for you. I wish you would help us. What happened?
– Sir wants to meet you. Yes, tell me.
– Hello. What is it? I heard a lot about you.
So, I thought of meeting you. Which village do you come from? Why are you asking? I was asking casually. It’s okay. We’ll leave now.
– Bye, sir. He resembles him. Who are they? He’s an important
personality of our village. He has connections with
the higher authorities. Okay. Let’s go inside. Sir left without giving us anything. Look at that man who’s coming. Wait and watch what I do with him. Yes, teach him a lesson. Brother, come here.
– Did you call me? What help do you need? My friend is getting bored. Sing a song for him. I can’t sing. Don’t pretend before brother. Come on start singing. Sing. Okay. I’ll sing. “My lover is very romantic.” Hey you! Don’t you know Hindi songs? Why are you singing Gujarati songs? Come on. Sing a Hindi song. “Our dream is to earn lot of money.” So, you want money? Do you think money is
everything in this world? Let me tell you something. Money isn’t everything in this world. Friendship is also very important. I can do anything
for my friends. Got it? Brothers, am I right? Friendship maybe important for you. But for me money is very important. He’s speaking a lot. Listen to me. Whenever you pass
by you should salute us. You must also sing a
song when you pass by. Got it? Don’t speak nonsense with us. Go away. I did what you told me to
do and yet you’re pulling my leg. Get lost from here.
– I said get lost. You did the right thing. That was fun. They shouldn’t tease us anymore. They’ll learn a lesson
once they get thrashed by police. You’re absolutely right. What’s the matter? Why have the college girls
come to the police station? Sir, we want to register a complaint. What kind of complaint? There are four guys who
tease and disturb us every day. Write down a complaint against them. Madam, it would’ve been better
if you went away with them.. ..instead of registering a complaint. You would’ve got rid of daily problems. You wouldn’t have to
come to the police station. Sir, I don’t want to talk to you. I’ll talk to the inspector. Why? Am I not capable enough? You would’ve been if you followed law. Let’s go inside.
– I know who’s going to follow law. Stop! Go inside quietly. Don’t make noise.
Sir is very strict. Go. Sir, we want to register a complaint. What is it? Every day four guys
tease and disturb us. We want to file a
complaint against them. Neither do I talk to girls
nor take their complaints. Go and talk to the SI. Sir, please listen to me.
– Go. Sir, we’re going through
financial crisis. We can get bribes
if we get such clients. What happened, madam? You went to meet the senior
inspector but you’re back soon. He told us to meet the SI.
– His cabin is over there. What’s the matter? Sir, there are four guys
who tease us daily at the bus stop. We want to file a
complaint against them. Okay. File a complaint against them. I’ll take care of them. Brother, I’ve brought food for you. Come and sit here, sister. Take this, sister. This chain is for me.
– For me? I haven’t bought it for you. Man pawned it with me but
he didn’t come to take it back. So, the chain is now mine. And I gifted it to you. No, brother.
I don’t want to wear the chain made.. ..with somebody’s hard-earned money. You keep it. I don’t want it. Keep it, sister. Wear it. I told you I don’t want it.
I don’t want it. This didn’t com free.
I paid money for it. Got it? What’s up, sir? Everything fine? How can I be fine if you’re here? Sir, I pawned a chain
with you the other day. I’ve brought the receipt and the money. Take the money and
return Kishan’s chain. It’s been three months.
– What? Three months? – Yes. Even the wedding jewelry
becomes old in three months.. ..and you’re talking
about an ordinary chain. Why are you saying so?
Don’t say that. Where is your wife? Why are you asking that? Nothing, just like that. She went to her maiden home. His wife has gone to her maiden home. If you talk nonsense I’ll
hand you over to the police. He’s not worried that his wife left him. But, he wants to register
a complaint against us. Stay within your limit. Don’t teach us our limit. You survive on the
interests people give you. I don’t go to anyone for help. People come to me for money. Let’s talk business. Will you return the chain or not? The time to get it back is over. You won’t get it now. Okay. So, we won’t get the chain. I know very well how to
get the chain back from you. So, you won’t give the chain? Get lost. Bye, baby.
– Oh no! Attitude!
– Who are they, brother? They’re alcoholics,
drug addicts and loafers. They’re neither useful
for their family nor the world. They’re useless fellows. Bibhuti, I forgot my shoes
here so I came back for them. I’m taking my shoes back
but leaving my heart behind. – Hey! Let’s go. Friends, let’s do something.
– Brother, give me the chain. You refused to take the chain. Yes, I refused but give it to me now.
– Okay. Varsha.. Varsha..
– What happened, brother? Don’t take that path.
Take this path. I always go this way. Why are you telling
me to take that road? Kishan who came to our house is a rogue. He must be sitting around. So, I suggest that you don’t
take that road. Take this road instead. What are you thinking of? Take this road.
– Okay, brother. Oh! I’m safe now. Is she giving signals to our friend? You’re just like the other girls. The girls will never change. I don’t know why all the
girls always run after Kishan. Look, she dropped the chain. Pick it up. Yes, friend. Friend, she dropped the chain for you.
– No. If you love a girl,
you’ll always see her face.. ..while others become invisible. When this will happen with you..
– I’ll only visualize her figure, boss. Hey! Why are you always
busy drinking in the bar? Doesn’t the policemen
have better work to do? Why are you always after me? Go to the police station.
There’s lot of work for you there. Go and finish it. Madam.. She’s sleeping on duty
early in the morning. Shut up and go there. Hello. Oh god! All constable, come here. Someone has planted
a bomb in the theatre. All of you must come with me. Are you ready?
– Yes. What do you want to say?
– Please come aside. You want to say it before everybody? Sir, it’s not anything wrong.
Come near me. – What is it? It’s an emergency and
you want to go to the toilet? Go to the washroom quickly. Go ad relieve yourself. What happened? Okay, sir. All the best, sir. All the best? I have faith in you, sir. If you’ve faith in me then
why are your hands trembling? It means you also don’t want to go.
Shame on you. You can go. Coward.
– Okay, sir. Thank you, sir. I hope you’re coming.
– I? Sir, you know that I
need to take medicines at 12. You already have diabetes and
now you’ll suffer from kidney ailment. Your kidneys will fail if
you stay here for some more time. You’re soon going to die. Right? God knows who gave you
a job in the police department. All of you are lazy and corrupt. Okay. You can go.- Thank you. What’s your problem? You always keep twirling your moustache. This place is full of useless people. The SP will fire me
if I don’t go to the spot. My dream of becoming an
inspector will be shattered. She’s sleeping and is
unaware of the proceedings. Let me ask her. “Go to sleep, my princess.” “Get lost in sweet dreams.” “Your Prince Charming
will come to take you.” She’s sleeping so soundly.
– Sir. We need to go, hurry up. Where do we have to go, sir? Don’t ask me. I’m your senior. Pick up your stick and come with me.
– Okay, sir. Hurry up. They’re not interested in doing
any work, they just ask questions. The police can’t rest
in peace even for a moment. Who left this bag here? Go ahead. What are they going to do? They’ve come here just now.
Let’s wait and watch. Look at our fate. We always have to go
ahead to defuse the bomb. When somebody gets killed we’ve
to take charge of the dead body. Go ahead and check, I’m with you. You’re a man and you’re
asking me to go ahead. Look, both men and women
are equal in the job of a police. You’ve got the same training as me. Let’s go together. God will protect us. Come. Sir, what if the bomb explodes. The policemen are also scared. Don’t say ominous things. It’s not going to be a bomb. Say that the bomb won’t explode. Say such things. Let’s go and check.
– Okay, let’s go. Be careful so that it doesn’t explode. Wait and watch how I scare them. Leave me, sir. Has it exploded?
– No, sir. Welcome to China Market. You’ll get everything here. You’ll get here whatever is needed
in Hollywood, Bollywood and Tollywood. Come, have a look and buy them. Please come. Come. Hurry up. Give me a nice shampoo. This shampoo is used by heroines. Will my hair grow long if I use it?
– Yes. why not? Hey! The heroine’s friend. Come here. How many times will you get fooled? Why are you beating him? You’ll be cursed if you beat him. What do you want? I want to gift something to my lover. How does your lover look like? Is he Sultan, Singham, Dangal or Krish? I didn’t get you.
– You didn’t get me? – No. I mean is he like Salman Khan
of Sultan or Ajay Devgan of Singham.. ..or Amir Khan of Dangal
and Hrithik of Krish? Okay. So, this is what you mean? He’s like ‘Bahubali’. Oh you mean ‘Bahubali’. A body builder? Yes, a body builder. If you give him this gif
the body builder will run after you. He’ll chase you everywhere. Kishan, I think your admirer
is buying a gift for you. See that she isn’t
able to gift me anything. Take care of it. Now that you’ve given us
instructions we’ll handle everything. Wait and watch how
I send her away from here. Hey Chinese man, I want the
same gift that you gave this girl. Read my rules first. I don’t have time to read anything. If you can’t read, I’ll read it for you.
– Okay. If two people want the
same gift then I’ll auction it. I’m ready for it. This gift cost 200 rupees.
– I’ll pay 300 for it. I’ll give 390 rupees.
– 390 rupees one. 390 rupees two. I’ll give 500 rupees. Look, even if you overprice this,
it won’t cost more than 200 rupees. Hey Chinese man, the auction
shouldn’t stop under any circumstances. Okay.
– Continue. 500, one. 500, two.
– 590. 590, one. 590, two. 900.
– 900, one. 999. Sorry, I can’t do that.
– He has become unconscious. Now his entire shop is mine. Son, you’re new in this place.
Is everything okay here? Everything is fine ? How is your father?
– Father always asks about you. Oh! Tell him that I’ll meet
him when I’m free. – Okay, sir. Let’s go.
– Okay. I told you about this inspector. I was looking for you. Why? What do you want? I want to ask you something.
– What do you want to ask? You didn’t react the other
day when the guys were teasing me. But why did you beat them yesterday
when they were teasing me again? You were at fault the previous day. But yesterday it was their
fault so I thrashed them. Mistake? What mistake? I think that every woman should
be respected and not teased on streets. What was my mistake? You should wear decent dress. Before blaming others you must
try to find the fault in yourself. Change yourself first. I hope you understood what I mean. He’s coming. “I never got such happiness before.” Coin. Thrash him. Thrash him. Who beat me? Where is my chain? Oh no! I lost a chain worth
5000 rupees for a five rupee coin. What were you doing
near the temple at night? I went there to have oblation.
– You went there for oblation? – Yes. Don’t try to fool me. You went to the temple for
oblation after it was closed down? Shut up!
So, you went there for oblation. It’s difficult to get oblation
these days and they went to.. ..the temple at 10
in the night for oblation. Times are really bad. Charge them under section 75. Sir, please forgive them. Let them go. I’ll have to let them
go since you’re insisting me. I’m leaving you only because of madam. Go to the temple tomorrow
and offer prayers. If you repeat this again
then I’ll break your bones. Get lost from here.
Go from here quickly. I’ll break your legs in
future if you repeat this mistake. Get lost, you thieves. Kaveri, I’ve been waiting for
you at home for the past one hour. You said that you would
come home early today. – Sorry. Please forgive me. I was
on duty do I couldn’t come. – Okay. Come on time tomorrow. Hey! Who is this man
who spoke rudely with you? He’s the man I’ve been in a relationship
for past 10 years. – For 10 years? I saw everybody’s reaction.
What about your reaction, sir? I don’t have a heart.
– Where is your heart? – With you. I’ve given my heart to
somebody for the past ten years. Who is the man?
– The one who just came here. Isn’t he the one who works
as a mason in buildings? – Yes. Look who’s getting the
love of beautiful woman. God, what kind of games do you play? He’s giving a ride
to the girl so proudly. Have they fallen in love? The SI has become useless now. Where’s Kabir? Didn’t see him for a long time. Do you know anything about him? He went out for a trip with a girl. What’s this? You’re smoking marijuana? My brother told me everything about you. I know everything about you. Hey! Is your brother a CBI
officer that he knows everything? Please listen to me.
Stop smoking marijuana. It isn’t good for your health. Why should I listen to you? So, you won’t listen to me? I know how to convince you. Sister-in-law,
how will you convince him? I’ll get him arrested. She’s also threatening me. If you really want to
get somebody arrested then.. ..get your father and brother arrested. They’ve pawned the jewelry
of the villagers and kept it with them. Do you think I’m joking?
– I’m scared. Get lost. She is trying to convince me. You won’t change eve if I do anything,
do whatever you want to. She’s acting like a social worker. She wants to change me.
– Forget it. There’ll be some other
girl in your life tomorrow. “My dream girl, when will you come?” We’ll teach him a good lesson today. He’ll be in trouble today. Coin! Thrash him. I don’t know who came and thrashed me. I don’t know who robbed me. Hey! Alcoholics, I know very well
that you’re the ones who fooled my wife. Did we hold her hands? We just borrowed 200 rupees from her. Why did you borrow money from my wife? You didn’t give us the money,
so we took it from her. You’re always busy on duty. Wait, he will soon be here.
– Who? – The policeman. Then who are you?
– Who am I? The police is here. SI sir, please let me handle this case. Wait and watch how I handle this matter. Sir, please come quickly. Please come. Wait! What’s the hurry? What happened? Do you know what this man did?
– What did he do? He borrowed 200 rupees from my wife. When I asked him why he
borrowed the money from her.. ..he said that he borrowed the
money as I didn’t give him the money. Sharma, your wife gave him the money. How can we help you? Hey, please support us..
– Shut up! Why are you talking nonsense? Why did you go to a
policeman’s wife for help? Uncle, look at your face in the mirror. What did you say? Do you know what your wife did?
– What? She invited me for lunch
and didn’t give me any food. Why did she invite you?
– Sir.. Oh no! Oh god! I’ll charge you.
– Please keep quiet. Hey! You’re busy prying
into the policemen’s houses. Listen to me. If you repeat this again
you’ll be put behind the bars.. ..for non-bailable offence. Come here.
– Yes. What is it, sir? They seem to be drug addicts. Who supplies them with the drugs? Sir, marijuana is easily
available in this area. So, they’re always intoxicated. Did you enquire about it?
– Yes, that’s why I know. What do you know?
– A very powerful group is involved.. ..in this drug business. They’re ruining people’s lives. Hey beautiful!
– What’s the matter? Tell me. Did you file a case against me?
– No. I didn’t do anything. But, you told me that you
would file a complaint. – No. I didn’t do anything. Hey! What’s going on here?
– Nothing. We’re lovers.
We were having a conversation. What? Lovers?
– Hey! Sir.. Stay within your limit.
– Leave him. How dare you try to touch me? Wait and watch what I do with you. Sir, you look exactly like Kishan.
– Ignore it. Do you really love Kishan?
– Yes, sir. I really love him. He’s busy smoking marijuana
with his friends all the time. He’s always intoxicated. Okay. You may go.
I’ll look into the matter. – Okay, sir. Please go. He’s busy smoking marijuana
with his friends all the time. He’s always intoxicated. Sir, marijuana is very
easily available in this area. Very powerful people
are involved in this business. Hello Venkatesh, this is me speaking. Hello. Hey! Guru is the name of the
new SI in our town. Isn’t it? – Yes. He walks with great attitude
and everybody greets him. He thinks that he’s a big shot. I think we should teach him a lesson. I’ll teach him a good lesson
if I get hold of him some day. But, whenever I think of
thrashing him I’m reminded of you.. ..and I forgive him. You spared him? Listen to me carefully. All of you saw what
Saroja auntie’s husband did. I didn’t see what happened. No. You should feel ashamed. You know everything. Kumar is also here. What brings you here? – To
deliver the goods and take my payment. Hey! Give us the goods first
and then take money. – Okay. Take this. So, you’re trying to give Guru drugs? Stop!
– Guru! Where are you trying to escape? Stop! Who is behind all this? Speak up. Who is behind this? Speak up. Speak up, who gives you the drugs? I don’t know, sir. From where do the drugs come? Sir, there’s a man who
comes to give me the drugs. Put him in the lock-up. Come with me. come on. Yes, I’ve seen him. He’s very dangerous. They look like that in movies. Hey! Give me one. How will we earn profit
if you fill so much? Do you want me to close my business? Brother..
– Yes, what happened? I want to meet boss.
– Why? You can tell me. Is there any problem? Where’s boss? What happened? Why do you look disturbed? Well, we’re in trouble. Kumar has been arrested? Who has been arrested? Kumar?
– Yes. Why? What happened? Did he try to molest any girl? He has been arrested for drug peddling. Which police station?
– Junagadh police station. Junagadh police station? There are only four policemen there. All four of them are just puppets. Why will they get
involved in our matter? No, boss. There’s a new
SI at the police station. He has arrested him.
– The new SI? Where’s the lawyer? Lawyer, boss is calling you, come here. Hello, boss. – It’s okay. Our man has been arrested.
– Okay. Go and get him out.
– Okay. I’ll take your leave now. Don’t panic. I’m with you. We haven’t received the
goods from Sundarnagar yet. What did you say?
The goods haven’t arrived? Mukesh.. – Yes.
– What’s going on? I’m not aware of anything. I’ll go there tomorrow
and check what’s the problem. Make arrangements for
going there tomorrow. – Okay. Come here. – Yes. We need more good this
month than the last month. Tell them that the demand
has increased. – Okay. They shouldn’t worry about the payment. Stop! Stop the bike. Check the bike.
– Okay, sir. Sir, there’s nothing in the bike. Sir, take a look. So, you were lying?
How dare you lie to the police? Come with me. Stop!
– Stop! What happened, sir? Get down from the cycle. Check his cycle. Sir, there’s nothing here. Keep quiet and let us check. Please let me go. This is what I’ve got. You’re carrying marijuana in your cycle? I’ll teach you a lesson. Arrest him. Hey! Stop! Stop! Hey! Stop! Hey! What happened? Why are you panting? Our goods have been seized. I warned you about the SI.
He’s arresting our men. Get lost from here. Boss, he’s interfering in our matters. We must do something now. If you give me orders I’ll
go and kill him right now. – Hey! Shut up! don’t take any rash step. Don’t listen to them. Drug business is illegal. You won’t get bail if you are arrested. If the SI arrests you
I’ll not be able to help you. Hey! Who has the courage to arrest me? The man who can arrest
me has not yet take birth. How dare he think of arresting me? I’m running a business worth millions. Who can arrest me? Don’t worry. I’ll handle him. I’ll take care of him. Hey!
– Leave me, sir. What are you doing? What’s all this?
– I’m pregnant. Let me check.
– Oh god! Drugs! Sir, what’s this? She is peddling drugs. Sir, don’t let her go. Hey! What is all this?
– I do this for money. Don’t you do anything for money? Why are you trying to defame policemen? Sir, how much bribe do you want?
– Hey! Sir, how much bribe do you want? 5 lakhs or 10 lakhs? Shall I send the money to
your home or at the police station? This is Maya’s promise.
I’ll definitely keep the promise. Sir, look at the way
she’s talking to you. She should be killed right here. Let me see how you sell drugs again. Come with me. Come.
– Sir.. What happened?
why do you all look so stressed. Actually the SI..
– has he done something again? He has arrested Maya. He has arrested Maya? How dare he? I must do something right now. Come. Stop! Catch him.
– No, sir.. Stop! Arrest all of them. The SI has seized all
the drugs in Sundarnagar. He has raided and sealed all our dens. We can’t run this business anymore. If you can’t run the business
then go and beg on streets. I had told you to kill him. But, you didn’t listen to me. Yes, I didn’t listen to your advice.
But do you want to run away now? Brother..
– Stop! Hey! Where will you escape? Bring him. Come on. How dare you sell marijuana? Put him in the car. Sit inside. What happened? Why did you
drop your cigarette after seeing him? You saw what you did. It’s difficult to smoke because of him. I don’t need anybody’s help.
I’ll handle the matter. I’ll call the police commissioner. Hello. Hello commissioner,
the new SI is arresting my men. Kashinath,
this is a case of drug peddling. If I interfere they’ll
take action against me. When you need money
you come begging to me and.. ..you’re showing attitude today. He disconnected my call. Forget the commissioner.
I’ll call the minister. Hello. He took my call. Hello. – Minister sir.. I’m his PA. He’s busy in a meeting.
Call him later. He’s in a meeting? He has also disconnected the call. I don’t need the help of
either the minister or commissioner. I’ll handle the matter. I’ll show him his true worth. Hey! I heard that you wanted to see me. Take a look at me.
Take a good look at me. How dare you arrest my men? What’s your problem? Is the government salary
proving expensive for you? Boss, why are you talking to him?
Kill him. Give us orders and I’ll
kill him right now. – Shut up! He’s new here. Just like a new bride. People may have given
him wrong information about me. Only I can tell him
the truth about myself. Am I right? Boss, give us orders
and we’ll kill him right now. Keep quiet. Inspector,
who will save you if I kill you now? Don’t interfere in my business
matters or I’ll break your bones. Got it? Let’s go from here. C’mon do the work quickly.
– Okay. Keep it over there. Do you need to be told separately?
– Okay, I’ll do it. Keep the goods in the storeroom. Keep it over there. Go there.
– Okay. What are you doing? Do the work. From where do these people come? So, you’ve come here? Come on. You think you’re a hero. How dare you arrest me? Wait and watch what
I do once I come out. Get yourself free from the charges
of drug peddling and then threaten me. Sharma, file all the
pending cases against him. He’ll rot in jail all his life. Why are you speaking to this man? Let me see how you can come out of jail. How are you, Kishan? Do you’ve marijuana? Please give me some.
– Marijuana? I don’t have any. I looked for it everywhere
in my neighbourhood. But, I didn’t get it anywhere. What are you saying? Isn’t the drug available
anywhere in our locality? Have you gone mad? If anybody in Sundarnagar
talks about marijuana.. ..police arrests him without
any haste and they don’t even get bail. I went to get marijuana
but I didn’t get it anywhere. The police is everywhere. It has become very difficult to get it. I’m in great pain.
– Control yourself. We’ve no other option. You’ll have to get rid of drugs. The SI is after the people
who sell and buy drugs. He’s investing all his
energy only in this case. Give up drugs. I want to talk to you alone. We’re friends.
You can talk to me before them. I really love you.
– What? Love? Yes, Kishan. I’ve seen you for so many years.
I really like you. So, what can I do? My family is looking for
a prospective groom for me. They’ll get me married
and send me to Delhi. – Okay. Go and get married. I don’t want to go away from you. Hey girl, you’re a decent
girl while I’m a loafer. We’ve nothing in common. Got it? Time will change you. There’ll be a day when you’ll value
my love but then I’ll not be with you. You already have a groom for you.
Go and marry him. Look at what she is saying. Varsha, I told you several
times not to talk to these loafers. Look, there’s five rupee coin. Pick it up.
– Thank god. Don’t you’ve any other work? You’re always wasting your time. Let’s go. – Brother..
– Don’t wait here for a minute. Brother, please listen to me.
– Why do you always come here? What’ the matter, SI sir? I don’t see you near
the college these days. Today I’ve realized how wrong
it is to fall in love with policemen. I hope you don’t forget
your wife for your duty. – Wife? When did we get married? Well, we’re in a relationship
and we’ll get married one day. I’ll kill you if you betray me – Okay. So, you’re threatening a policeman. You’re a policeman
for them and not for me. Leave me. leave me. Mira, listen to me. Mira.. Kishan.. – You don’t need
to explain anything to me. What you’re thinking isn’t true. You think what you’re doing
is right and what I do is wrong. Listen to me. I really love him. I don’t know if you
really love him or not If anything happens to you
I promise that I won’t spare him. How dare you threaten me? You’ve already harmed us a lot. I’ll decide what we must do with you. Mira, let’s go from here. Come on. I said come. Come.
– Leave me. Come. Leave me. What happened, dear? Are you fine? You didn’t eat anything since morning. Varsha, why don’t you listen to me? Kishan is a drug and alcohol
addict who’s spoiling his life. Brother, please listen to me. I really love Kishan. I’ll do anything to change Kishan. We’ve chosen a groom for you. He’s a nice person and well-settled. Get rid of him now. If you take me to the village against
my wish then I’ll commit suicide. You’re living happily
after a love marriage. Why do you want to spoil my life? You’re neither experienced nor old
enough to take an important decision. Listen to your brother.
We’ve to go to the village. Come, sister.
-Let’s go. – No, brother. We can’t insult our parents. Hurry up.
– Brother, please. The car is waiting for you.
– Please, brother. Hurry up.
– Let’s go, dear. Come.
– Brother, please. We can’t stay here for a moment. No, brother. I don’t want to go. Whatever we’ve planned
is for your well-being. We won’t listen to any excuses now.
– Please leave me. Mira, won’t you g to college?
– No, mom. Mira is suffering so much for Guru. I was rude with Varsha. It must’ve hurt her a lot. I think I made a mistake
in understanding her. I want to talk to you alone.
– You want to talk? C’mon say. Let’s go. I said, come with me, come.
– Leave me, brother. Leave me. C’mon play. – What’s the matter, bro?
you’re playing alone. What’s the matter, Kishan? You’re looking very fresh today. Are you drunk?
– No. It’s something else. What is it? Won’t you share it with us? Don’t you know it? He refused the proposal
of the girl who loved him. He’s really a strange man. Well, if I get a girl who
loves me then I’ll mend my ways. You tried to change before.
But, what happened? Brother, shall I say something? The previous girl was just
for time pass but the present one.. ..is best for marriage. Stop your nonsense. You know that she loves me. What’s the matter, bro? You’re being sympathetic
towards girls today. It’s good if he changes.
His life will change for better. Do you think she’ll agree?
I don’t think so. Don’t worry about all this. I’ll handle everything. I’ll go now. Where are you going? I’m going to confess my love to Varsha. Where? Delhi? What are you saying? – Yes. Her brother took her to Delhi
to get her married against her wish. Are you sure?
– Yes. Hey stop! Listen to us. Come.
– Where are you taking me? Come with me. Where are you taking me?
– Sit and I’ll tell you. No, you’ve to tell
me where you’re taking me. I told you to sit behind me.
I’ll tell you later. Bye, sir. Thanks a lot.
– Okay. You may go. Why has he brought Mira here? I want to talk to you. Mr. Sharma.. – Yes. ..please go. I’ll be back in a short while.
– Okay, sir. She’s neither eating
properly nor sleeping well. She thinks about you all the time. You know about the travails of love. I was unaware of the sufferings of love. But after seeing her in pain
I’ve realized what true love is. I want her to get the love of her life.
So, I’ve brought her here. Bringing her here won’t cool my temper. Let’s go. Hurry up. Let’s go. Hurry up. What happened? Oh no! Look what has happened. How did this happen? Who killed Yogesh? How did this happen? My son! My son.. who did this? I’ll reach in half an hour. Don’t worry. Hey! Sorry.
– Can’t you see and walk? – Sorry. Mom, I’ve been trying to call
Kishan but his phone is switched off. Call him again. I’ve tried calling him several times. Sir..
– Yes, tell me. I didn’t want to disturb you. So, please don’t misunderstand me. Who do you think could’ve killed Yogesh? There are so many people in the village.
Who can I suspect? There’s a fellow who recently
got released from jail. I suspect him. Who is he?
– Shivraj Thakur. Where is he? He doesn’t have any house here. He keeps wandering. Don’t worry, I’ll look into the matter. He must’ve killed my son. Nandini. Nandini.
– What happened? Come here.
– I’m doing some work. Can anything else be more
important than your husband? Come quickly.
– Coming. Will you come or not? What happened?
– Sit here. I saw the jeweler’s
shop on the way back home. I bought this necklace for you. Look at it. Is it nice?
– This is beautiful. I already have so many jewelry. Why did you buy this? Why didn’t you buy
something for your sister? I’ll get something for her later. This is for you, how is it? Your choice is very good.
– You’re very mischievous. I’m going to the MLA’s house. Get the kids ready. You also get ready,
we’ll go there together. Okay?
– Okay. Son, come here. Where’s Guru? He’s very stupid. He’s studying.
– Okay. You’re very sensible. Isn’t it?
Go and play. What are you doing, Sudha?
– Nothing. I was reading this book. Open it and see. This is beautiful. Your brother loved this
set and so he bought it. – Really? What are you thinking? You can keep it?
– No, sister-in-law. This will look good on you.
– Okay. Take it from me whenever
you want to wear it. I’ll keep it in the wardrobe.
– Okay, sister-in-law. Nandini, are you ready? We need to go now. Hurry up! let’s go and met Mr. Thakur. Hello, Mr. Thakur. Nandini, what are you doing inside? Coming. What brings you here all of a sudden? Hello. Hello. What happened? Anything important? What are you saying? Election is approaching. So, we’re
here to discuss about it with you. I was going to talk about it. Actually, I’m very busy
with my work these days. I won’t be able t contest
the election this year. Please choose someone
else as the candidate. What are you saying? People from your family has
contested this election for years. What will we do if you refuse? I understand but I can’t
contest the election this year. It doesn’t matter. Let somebody else
from your family contest the election. How can we decide something so fast? Sir, please don’t mind my words. You understand the well-being
of the village very well. Please take a decision. Okay. Do you think so? – Yes, sir. What do you say? – What are you saying? How can I suggest
anything in these matters? Do what you think is right. Okay. We’ll do as you wish. Nandini will contest
the election this time. That’s great! Next Thursday is a very auspicious day. We’ll file her nomination on that day. What’s this?
Had you already decided all this? Yes. yes. Absolutely. Okay. Dow hat you think is good. Bye, sir.
– Bye. Sudha..
– What happened? You were supposed to go out. Isn’t it? I’ve something important
to discuss with you. Please sit here. What your brother said is.. I’m very happy with brother’s decision. My sister-in-law ill
become a politician now. Yes. you’re the daughter of this
family but he proposed his wife’s name.. ..for the election. That’s very good. Do you think this is right? If your brother didn’t want
to contest the election then.. ..he should’ve nominated you. What are you saying? If you continue behaving like
this you’ll get nothing. – No. No. My brother will never deprive me. Keep listening to whatever he says and.. ..we won’t be able to
live in this village anymore. Do something. Remove her from
the way and contest the election. Oh no! That’ll be very wrong. I’ll do something. I’ll go and speak to brother. Yes, go and tell him everything. Try to understand. It’s a question of our
and our children’s life. We need to think about their future. Will your brother take
care of our children? What can I do? Listen to my advice. Contest
the election. I’ll handle the rest. Listen to me. Oh no! What shall I do now? Greetings. Greetings. Sir, the officer is ready.
Shall we go inside? – Yes. My sister and brother-in-law
are on the way. I’m waiting for them. Sir, we’ll miss the auspicious time.
– Yes, sir. Shall we go? Let’s wait for some time.
They’ll soon be here. Sir, please sign the
papers first and then wait. H’s right, sir.
– Yes, sir. Let’s do that. Sir, let’s go.
– Okay. Let’s go. Come. Let’s go, sir. Are you happy now? Yes, this is great. We’re very happy. Okay. We’ll start
the campaign very soon. Shall I go?
– Yes. Goodbye.
– Goodbye. Goodbye.
– Goodbye. Let’s go. Goodbye. Greetings, sir.
– Please come. How are you? What’s the matter? What brings
you here early in the morning? No, sir.. actually.. Why are you hesitating? Please tell me. Sir, your sister wants
to contest the election. What kind of joke is this? You’re joking with
me early in the morning. Yes, sir. We’re coming from there.
– Yes, sir. Did you find out properly? No one is contesting against
you except your sister. It’s really very sad. It’s not good to have
two candidates from one family. What will the other
villagers think of us? Actually, sir..
– I’ll look into the matter. What shall we do?
– I’ll look into the matter. You may leave now.
– Okay, sir. Bye. Goodbye. Listen, shall I talk to her?
– No. Let’s go and see. Sir, what’s this? Nandini doesn’t want
to contest the elections. So, I..
– Understood, sir. Greetings, sir. Sudha and I grew up
together with lot of love. She could’ve told me. So what? I think she wanted
to contest the election. Forget it now. Well, I’m not bothered
but the villagers.. You’ve lot of work tomorrow. You’ve to handle the land matters.
Go to sleep now. Don’t think too much. You are being arrested
for killing Yogesh. You think I killed Yogesh? What are you saying? Sir, give your statement
at the police station. Come with us.
– Come on. Come.
– Let’s go. Mira, you’re still here? Old memories will only hurt you. He didn’t harm anybody. Then why was he killed? Will crying bring your brother back? Did you tell Kishan about it? I tried calling him but
his phone is switched off. Did you talk to his friends? They also don’t know anything
about his whereabouts. Okay. Don’t worry.
I’ll look into the matter. Uncle..- Yes. ..the new SI has spoilt our lives. I don’t think so. The villagers respect us more
after the arrival of the new SI. This is good for us. Why are you shouting? Am I deaf? Go and do your work. I’ve gone mad hearing him shout. Where is SI sir? What work do you have with him? We’ve brought Mr. Thakur’s bail papers. Here they are. He’s over there. Hello, sir.
– Hello, sir. – Yes, tell me. These are the bail papers of Mr. Thakur. Release him. Please be seated.
– It’s okay. Mr. Sharma, bring Mr. Thakur
out and ask him to sign the papers. Okay, sir. Bye, sir.
– Okay. So, you’ve met him. Sometimes I think I should
become a lawyer like you all. Well join your profession. That’s very good. It’ll be
great if you join our department. I’ll use some shortcut to become the SI. If you’re with us our
work will become easier. It’ll be very good for us. Coming. Sign here. Sign next to your name. You’ve got bail. That’s very good. Come to the police station daily at 10. Sir, who got the bail for me? We don’t know. Our senior asked to come with
the bail papers and we did the job. Let’s go, sir. Hey! Stop the car. Take the car back. Stop! Stop! Shame on you.
What kind of person are you? What did you gain by killing my son? This is the beginning. You’ll suffer a lot. You want to make me suffer? I’ll decide who’ll suffer. Get ready. Only if you’re alive to do anything. I’ll kill you. Sir, why are shooting
him and making him run? Mr. Sharma, I bailed him
out so that I can shoot him. Why do want to shoot him? I don’t need to explain it to you. You’ll find out the reason one day. I can’t understand what he wants to say. What are you thinking?
– Sir.. – Come. Brother, in which
direction is Netajinagar? Go straight, take left and then right. Straight, then left and then right?
– Yes. -Thank you, sir. You’ve come here too? Beat him. Don’t leave him. Rogue! How dare you? Beat him. How dare you come here? A wedding is going on
here so I didn’t hit back. Varsha, let’s go from here.
– Leave me. – Let’s go. Or I never spare anyone. Where is Mira? She always comes on time. What’s going to happen? Hello.
– Yes, Sudha. Where are you?
– I’ve gone out for contractual work. Please come home early.
– Why? What happened? Mira hasn’t returned
home from college yet. She must’ve gone out with her friends. She’ll come. Don’t worry.
– Okay. Please try to come home early. I’ll try to come home as
soon I finish my work. – Okay. Why didn’t she come home yet? Shall I call her again? Madam, please have coffee.
– No. You didn’t eat anything since morning. I told you that I don’t want this.
Go from here. Sudha. Sudha. What happened? She hasn’t come yet. Mira hasn’t come home yet. She hasn’t come home yet? Where can she go? Listen, I hope no one
killed my daughter like Yogesh. What nonsense do you speak? You imagine anything. I’m very scared.
– Don’t panic. Have patience. Did you call her friend?
– No. She must’ve gone out
with her college friends. Let’s talk to them first. Come. Aruna. Aruna.
– Coming. Uncle, you are here at this hour? Mira went to college
but she hasn’t come home yet. She left the college before me. She left the college? Then why didn’t she come home? Did you call her? I called her several times
but her phone is switched off. She went out with Ayesha in the evening. Did you ask her? Do you have her address? Welcome, uncle. Welcome, auntie. What’s the matter?
– Who is it? – It’s Mira’s parents. Ayesha..
– Yes, auntie. Mira went to college in the
morning but she hasn’t come home yet. Did she tell you where she is going? We left college together. Didn’t she reach home?
– No, dear. I found her everywhere
but we couldn’t find her. Don’t worry. She’ll go home. No, dear. She’s never so late. That’s why we are worried. Please call your friends
and if you get any information.. ..please call us an convey the message.
– Okay, uncle. Bye. Sudha, let’s go. Son, Mira is missing. We don’t know where
she is and with whom. Madam, calm down and share the detail. She went to college in the morning. But, she hasn’t come home yet. Did you speak to her friends? We spoke to all her friends. No one knows about her whereabouts. Do you doubt anybody? I suspect Thakur. He killed my son. Now I don’t know what he’s planning
to do with my daughter. – Oh god! So, this is the matter. File a complaint and
we’ll look into the matter. Sir, please wait.
We’ll register the complaint. Give us a photograph
of your daughter. Okay? What happened, sir?
Why are you here at the police station? Mira is missing. What are you saying? Sit in the car.
– Okay. She went to the college in
the morning and didn’t come home. Did you check everywhere?
– Yes, everywhere. We met he friends and
registered a missing complaint. I don’t know if they’ll
be able to take any action.. ..so I called you. Why won’t we help you? We just need the girl’s
photo and we’ll find her. – Okay. Subhash.
– Yes, sir. Get her photo.
– Okay, sir. I suspect Thakur. Do something. Keep an eye on him.
– Okay, sir. Inform me if you get any information.
– Okay. Of course. Don’t worry.
– Thank you. – Okay. Bye.
– Bye. Let’s go. Hurry up.
– Yes, sir. Tell everybody that
we must find the girl. I don’t know how much that man
must’ve troubled our daughter at night. I don’t know what he did with her. Watchman, come here. Did you see this girl?
– No, sir. I didn’t see her. Did you see her?
– No. Sure?
– No, I didn’t. Let’s go. Hey, come here.
– Sir. Did you see her?
– No, sir. Come and inform us if you see her.
– Okay, sir. Constable, let’s go. Yes, tell me Shiva. After asking people we’ve found
out that your daughter was seen in.. ..Sambhaji village.
– What? No one knows what happened to Kishan. Everybody is worried. Hey Kishan! Where were you? Your phone is switched off. We tried calling you several times. What is it? Kishan, Yogesh.. What happened to him?
– He was murdered. What are you saying?
– It’s a fact. That’s not all. Mira is also missing. She must’ve been kidnapped. Give me your phone. Hello.
– Kishan. Where are you? Where were you, my son? Mira is missing since yesterday. She’s in Sambhaji village. Yogesh is also no more in this world. Okay. I’m coming. Come, let’s check there.
– Okay. Excuse me, where is Kishan?
Did you see him? You were supposed to get married. Right? I didn’t get married. Forget it. Where is Kishan? He has gone to Sambhaji village. He went to Sambhaji village? Okay, I’ll leave now. Mira is there. Who is he? Go and set Mira free. Go. Go. Hey! If you come forward I’ll kill him. Leave the knife. If you step forward I’ll kill him. Hey! Don’t do anything to him. I told you not to harm him. Speak the truth.
– Okay, I’ll tell the truth. I’ll tell everything.
– Speak the truth quickly. What’s going on? Who is he? Tell me who he is. Speak up quickly. Please listen to me. Why don’t we go to some other hospital. There’s another hospital
in the vicinity. I took him there first but
they referred us to this hospital. They said that he’ll
get better treatment here. What if anybody sees us here? You should’ve told me. What’s this? You don’t come home. Our son has been keeping
unwell since the past week. You don’t stay with us. How do I handle everything alone? Election campaign is going
on so I couldn’t make time. You just need excuses to rebuke me. My Sona darling. What are you doing?
We’re in a hospital. – I know. Feed him properly. What happened? You wanted to ask your
dad something. Ask him. I want a car.
– So, you want a car? I’ll get a car for you next time.
– Okay, dad. Don’t trouble your mom.
– Okay. Always listen to her. Who is this woman with brother-in-law? Why is the child addressing him as dad? Well, I..
– Shame! Oh no! Look what has happened. Sister.. sister, please listen to me. Sister.. sister, please listen to me. Sister.. sister, please listen to me. I’ve made a mistake. I beg of you.
– Leave me. Sister.. sister.. I beg of you. Sister, please don’t tell
Sudha about it. It’s a mistake. Do you think such a big
mistake happen accidentally? I made a mistake, sister. Everybody makes mistake. I went astray. Everybody makes mistakes but
one who controls himself is human. Sister.. – What if Sudha
committed the same mistake? Sister, please forgive me this time. I won’t repeat this mistake.
Please forgive me, sister. Leave me. How dare you apologize? Do you know the gravity of your sin? Sister, I’m apologizing. How dare you argue with me
after committing such a grave mistake? I’ve to share this with my husband. Oh god! What are you doing? Why did you kill sister-in-law? Sister-in-law..
sister-in-law.. what happened? Please say something. Sister-in-law.. please say something. Why did he kill you? Please tell me. Oh god! Sister-in-law.. just a minute. Sinner! Nandini.. Nandini.. Nandini.. Nandini.. What have you done? You were always concerned about Sudha. Look what Sudha has done to you. Don’t worry, Nandini. Are you happy now? Nandini.. you killed her for property. Nandini.. What do you want now? I did whatever your husband wanted. What else did you want?
Why did you kill her? Brother, please listen to me. Brother.. Shut up!
– No, brother.. Oh god! Nandini..
don’t worry. Nothing will happen to you. Mom.. Mom.. My dad has killed my mother. Mom! Scoundrel, I rotted in jail
all these years thinking that.. ..my sister killed my wife. You separated my children from
their parents and made them orphans. I gave you equal share in
my property yet you betrayed me. Hey! Why did you do this? You ruined my family. I will.. I will.. I forgave you for the heinous crime. My brother was behind the
bars for the crime you committed. I trusted you but you betrayed me.
Scoundrel! My children had to suffer for his sins. My son Yogesh was killed. Who killed my son? Tell me. Speak up, scoundrel. Speak up. Confess before everybody. I’ll confess. I killed him. Why did you kill my son? Why did you kill my son?
Speak up. This man treated me as evil.
That’s the reason. I’ll get a car for you the next time. Both of us studied in the same college. We were about to start a
business together after completing.. ..our education. But, this man gave money
to his son Yogesh instead of.. ..giving me the money. It was then that I decided
that I won’t get my dad’s love.. ..unless I kill her and Yogesh. Therefore I planned and killed Yogesh. When I kidnapped Mira
this man came to rescue her. I’ll kill you. I won’t spare you.
– Leave him, Sudha. I’ll kill him. Why did you kill my son?
– Leave him, Sudha. Leave him. Brother.. Brother, he killed my son. I’m your lost son Guru.
– Yes. I hid the truth from you because
I always thought you killed my mother. I misunderstood you. Please forgive me, dad. Brother, he’s your other son Kishan. She’s Mira.
– Untie her. Take care of her. Don’t worry, sister. I’ll take care of your daughter. Mom.. Mom.. Mira..
– Mom.. Let’s go. No, mom. Come on. Go all of you. Mom! Guru. Mira. I don’t want to marry the daughter
of the people who killed my mother. Hey! Why are you punishing
her for her father’s crime? Go to him. Go. Thanks, Kishan. Always keep her happy. Varsha.
– Who is she? Kishan! What’s this? Who is she? You’re fooling your own father.