Jawaan (2018) New Released Hindi Dubbed Full Movie | Sai Dharam Tej, Mehreen Pirzada, Prasanna
“Soldier.” ‘Bhagat Singh and Rajguru Sukhdev’ fought against the
Britishers to free India. Britishers asked them
to apologise to them. But instead of apologising,
they accepted the death punishment. Their sacrifice had
provoked all the Indians to fight for freedom. Will someone tell me,
why was Bhagat Singh a great man? Dad, can I say? I had asked you not to address me
as dad in the class, didn’t I? Sir, can I say? Okay.
– Had he apologised, the freedom of our country
would’ve been in danger. He said, ‘if I go to the gallows’ ‘there will be a Bhagat
Singh in every house.’ So, he was a great man. No sir, I will tell
you what happened. – Okay. Keshav, tell me. – Who will have the
guts to blast a bomb in the parliament. So, Bhagat Singh was a great man. Keshav, it is not the thing. He didn’t blast a bomb to kill anyone, but it was his way to
become center of attraction. No sir, bomb was to kill people. Sit down. Whoever comes first
in the exams this year, I will give him a good pen. I am here to talk about your son. I think he’s going on a wrong way. He’s getting attracted towards violence. Please take care of it. You’re the only teacher who
thinks welfare of the children. So, you’ve come here. Or there was no need for you. Sir, you’re right. He’s started stealing things at home. He doesn’t listen to his mother too. We don’t know when
he leaves and returns home. His age is such. One doesn’t understand
which path to choose. Either by being strict or being
lovingly, get him to the right path. I shall leave now. You put me to shame. Whoever comes here, lectures me. I always hear complaints about you. When will you reform? Why have you brought me
to the school at night? I’ve forgotten my school bag inside. You sit there,
I will get the bag. – Okay. Hey, who is it? What are you stealing! Stop! Stop! What did you steal? Where’s your bag? Pull me up, I stole the question paper.
– What? I will not help the one
who’s stolen the question paper. Give me your hand or he’ll thrash me. No matter what he does to you,
I won’t support you. Stop there! What did you steal? I will spare you. Stop! Why did you go to steal the paper?
– Your dad said, whoever comes first, he’ll gift him a pen.
So, I went to steal the question paper. You should’ve studied to acquire the
pen and not steal the question paper. You did a wrong thing. It is not wrong to
acquire what you want. Do you know why I brought
you to this temple? So that you pray to God
for your welfare and not steal. Do you have Rs. 1?
– Why? – I want to offer it to God. Why did you steal the money? This is not wrong.
Has God instructed anyone? But it doesn’t belong to you.
– Then who does it belong to? You, he, or she? It belongs to God,
that means it belongs to everyone. Don’t think much, come on. Congratulations.
– Thank you, sir. – Good. Go. You worked hard and got one pen,
but I bought two without working hard. You bought this with the stolen money. No matter how, but I bought a pen. This is a wrong way. Did you steal it?
– Do you want one? Okay, I’ll tell sir. Sir, he stole… Keshav, no.
– Keshav! Look at his mischief.
– Sir, he stole the question paper. They both were together. Jai, did you see? The one who supports the
wrong people is wrong himself. Tell me.
– Yes. Is this how you bring up your children? He stole. What kind of a kid he is? I’m expelling him from the school.
Take him. Sir, I couldn’t do anything. We came here for his studies. But he has gone worse. We will put him in the hostel. I shall leave, sir.
– Good day. Reform at least now. You’re going to the hostel
as you’re still young. Had you done the same mistake if you
were grown up, you’d have gone to jail. Reform now. Please, Keshav. I will do what I please. You don’t try to explain it to me. For RSS, serving the country
is like praying to God. Like there’s army to protect
the border of our country, we are here to protect the country. Considering the values of RSS Jai has won a gold
medal in Nuclear Physics. We congratulate him for that. “Soldier.” I am thankful to two people, one is my dad who taught me
to love my family, and RSS who taught me
to love the country. I want to help the
nation with my education. So, I wanted to work in DRDO. DRDO, Defense Research
and Development Organisation. It works for the soldiers on the border. They invent new weapons for them. I want to go there,
because Swami Vivekanand once said, ‘Come on wake up and keep walking
until you reach your destination.’ Hail India! Cheers.
– Iqbal. We met 7 years ago. We finalised 5 deals. We were successful. Bomb blast,
bank robbery, assassinations, the police couldn’t trace
even one of our crimes. Great. Meeting you was my good luck. Interpol is investigating
our previous operation. So, it’s very important
to check point to point. You don’t have any record.
For the police, you’re not a criminal. So, you need not worry. But this time, the deal is very big. It is worth 500 crores. I don’t know if Keshav
will support us or not. Why? – Because Indian government
is on target this time. If he shows patriotism, this deal will fail. I like only one thing in life… that is money. No matter it is India or Pakistan, friends or family, I want only money. People bow down to money. I want so much money that
the world should bow down to me. Tell me. – DRDO has invented
a new weapon for Indian Army. The product is ready.
It is the most prestigious. They’ve invented a missile launcher
that is the size of a suitcase. Octopus. It’s very powerful. It’s dangerous for the future. It’s placed in the DRDO of Hyderabad. We should acquire it
before the army does. We’ll use it before India does. You’ll get 5000 crores. Who will give so much money?
– You won’t ask this. But one thing,
think before you finalise the deal. If the plan fails,
leaks, or anybody suspects us, we all will get killed. The deal is on. Hold the book properly. Jai, when did DRDO make the missiles? Agni in 1989, Prithvi in 1994, Trishul in 1992, and Akash in 1990, Shaurya in 2011, and Brahmastra in 2001. Even I study, but looks like,
he’s studies harder than me. I hadn’t prepared so much for IAS. Hey!
– What is IBCM? It is not IBCM, it is ICBM. It means,
Intercontinental Ballistic missile. Hey, why are you troubling
us for your exams? It is not just exam for me,
it is my dream. If you really want
your dream to come true, the entire universe will
help you fulfill your dream. This is the secret of life. I am confident that you’ll
surely get your dream job. Why have you hidden it, take it out. Do you remember,
when we passed in the 10th grade, he brings it for us every year
whenever we pass in our exams. Here, have it.
– Son. Yes, grandpa. – You were supposed
to collect the army fund, right? Actually… You don’t have time even to shave. Son.
– Yes. Everyone has a goal. But our common goal is this country. Whenever our country needs us, you should get involved
in it unconditionally. Only then we can be united. RSS teaches this to us. Listen, you all leave for some time. Okay, let’s go. Hey, I give you the guarantee
that you’ll get this job. I will get you married. I have seen a nice girl for you. I am sure you’ll like her.
– Grandpa, stop it. You’re shying like a girl. “Soldier.” Hey, what’s going on?
How are you sitting? Your back must be 90 degrees.
– Sorry, uncle. Sister-in-law, they’ve thrown the books
everywhere. Why don’t you scold them? Listen to what uncle says. How much is 7 into 8? Actually, I forgot…
I’ll tell you right away. You’ll remember everything
when I thrash you. Do you hear such songs at this age? Who’s the Prime Minister of India? Who is the Prime Minister of India? Who’s the new President of USA? Don’t stare at my face,
look into your books. Idiots.
– He asks us the same question every time. He asks us the question, but doesn’t
allow us to answer. – Sister, it is good. Had we answered it,
he would’ve asked us another question. Son, take this list. At least have coffee.
– I’ll return and have it. At this age,
he should behave like our brother, am I right, sister? He is like a butcher. Not just him, everyone goes
through the same at this age. At this age,
he has to take girls around on the bike, but he brings things to the house.
That’s the reason he’s always frustrated. Sir, please give me a lift. Sir, I have to go to Sejal Park,
can you please drop me? – Hop on. Lift please. This girl ruined my plan. Actually, he asked me first. Please sit.
– Thank you, sir. Excuse me, if a helpless girl drenches in rain, people will watch her
with wrong intentions. So, please… She’s right. It’s about to rain. I’ll drop her.
– Why ask me? You can take her. Thank you. Hold this. Move back. Go a little more behind. Boss, a little more behind. Here, hold my bag. The first gear is ahead, right? Ma’am, where do you want to go?
– I feel like riding a bike when it rains. So, we’ll decide where
to go when the rain stops. Do you have a girlfriend?
– What? Do you have a girlfriend?
– No. How many girls have you
taken on your bike till now? No one other than my mother. Am I the first one?
– Yes. Are you a gay?
– What are you saying? Sorry, I thought guys
apply break on intention. But one has to do it. Yes, you have to. Bye. Do you live here?
– Why? Will you frequent
this place from tomorrow? Not at all.
– I am like a tornado. You’re like a small hut. If you mess with tornado,
you’ll get ruined. But tornado will be safe. Did you understand? Okay, bye.
– Okay. She’s a tornado, but she’s very cute. Give this to me..
– Which gas is pure oxygen? – Yes. Which metal evaporates from solid
state without being liquid? – Sodium. 8085 is how many bit processors?
– B-bit processor. Which is the coldest planet
in this Universe? – Pluto. There’s no clarity about Pluto yet, so
I don’t think they’ll ask this question. You just answer my question. Bankers algorithm is used for?
– Date of evidence. Global warming is due to..
– Increase of Co2. – Sister, why does grandpa ask the same questions
to uncle which he already knows? Grandpa is like uncle, he asks him the questions that he knows. Give that to me. Tell me something, when did
the second World War take place? Dad, this is not an interview
for a teacher’s job. It’s an interview for a scientist
in DRDO. They won’t ask this question. Okay, dad. Bye.
– Bye. All the best, Son.
– Thank you. Jai, one moment. Keep this. Fill the petrol. Okay, brother. – Visit the
temple before you leave. – Okay. Son… I have to climb the ladder
to apply a vermillion dot to him. He’s grown so tall. – All the best, Jai.
– Thank you, sister-in-law. We get scolding when we have our exams. But he gets sweets
when he has his exams. Perfect, Mr. Jai. We don’t have any reason
for not selecting you. We don’t tell the
reason for our results, but, we wanted to tell you, we’ve selected another candidate who is older to you. ‘So, we will hold your selection
for indefinite period. Best of luck.’ Jai… No problem. I’ve earned enough being a teacher. I’ve even set up a small business. We can run our lives peacefully. I’ve done a fixed deposit for the girl. That money will be
enough for her wedding. Now, this… Okay. We can sell it. You can use this money… Dad, consider me as a brat or obstinate, you can think anything, but please, don’t think I am useless. I am already very hurt. I didn’t mean to say that. You shouldn’t feel bad
if one door is closed. You look for another way. I think bigger things
are waiting for you in life. All the best.
– Thank you, dad. Thank you, sir. Like you said, Yogi has made arrangements
for us to stay in a normal place. He has found 5 people who
don’t have any criminal record. We have their family details with us,
if anyone betrays us, we will catch his family. KL-357. LJ-546, arrange for GoPro
cameras with the weapons. Yeah, I will take care. So, this is the security center of DRDO. We either have to be employee or an official visitor of defence
or central government to go inside. Plan A, one of us will
go inside as an official visitor. We need an all access pass
to roam around inside freely. There should be a stamp
of defence ministry on the pass. We should find a stamp expert. Regular expert won’t work. In 1950, there used to be a leather stamp
with ivory handle. It’s very unique. After that they started
using rubber stamps everywhere. But they still use it
on important paper. The man who used to make such stamp is
retired and has opened his own shop now. According to Yogi’s information, that man lives near Char Minar. Let’s talk to him. The place will be very
crowded on Monday morning. Only then we can ask him. We’ll try next Monday.
– Okay, sir. You both follow him.
– Okay, sir. You take a cell phone and
use a pre-paid SIM card. – Okay. We’ll start the operation
if we get the pass. Are you following me?
– Are you following me? I said that first. Bhargavi. – I am Jai.
– Did I ask you? I am a painter. What happened? Don’t you do anything? Oh, are you useless? Say something? Are you married?
– What? I am not looking young?
How could you say that? Oh, that means, you have a boyfriend. Do you love someone? You should’ve experienced it by now. I mean, roaming on bike
with someone when it rains. Bhargavi, this will be
our meeting point hereafter. Really? How romantic. I don’t want to introduce
you to my family until I don’t get any clarity. How boring.
– If I am boring, you can leave. Did you see Jai,
the one who has a beard. – Yes. He’s a gold medalist.
– Oh. He will be a suitable groom
for your daughter. – Yes. I know him.
– Sir, that’s alright, but if you could send me
his photograph… – Hey… Trust me.
– Okay, sir. Don’t go so soon.
– My French classes have finished. I have to go home. Which French class? – I meet you in
the pretext of attending French class. Oh. Yes, grandpa.
– Yes, son. Tell me.
– I want you to meet a girl. Shall I tell them to come
in the evening? – What’s the hurry? I am going to give you good news. I will come to the shop tomorrow.
– Okay, we shall meet tomorrow. – Bye. Jai Stamp shop. Excuse me, I have to make this stamp. This is a government stamp.
– I work for the police. What does the state police
have to do with the army? I feel something is fishy. I won’t make it. Listen, anyone will make it for me
if I give them money. Hey, listen! He wants to make a government stamp. He’s a cheater. Nab him.
– What is it? Stop! Leave me, I don’t know anything. Why should I leave you? What are you up to?
– Leave me, I don’t know anything. Tell me what did you do?
– Leave me, I don’t know anything. When I refused to do his work,
he threatened me that he will get it
done from someone else. Who were you making it for?
– My boss. – Give me his number. Tell me. – 9912526277. This is a wrong number. How dare you tell me the wrong number!
Tell me the right number. Tell me, who sent you?
Will you tell me or shall I thrash you? Tell me, who sent you.
– Leave me, sir. Speak up! Hey! What happened? Stop the car! Hey, stop! Speak up! Why did you kill him? Why? Come on, get up! Hey, what happened?
– Sir, he knocked one man! He’s pretending. He is not dumb. I don’t know if he is alive or dead. What’s your name?
– Jai. Will you lodge a FIR?
– Sure, sir. I’ve transferred Dirham from
Dubai to your Hong Kong account. Tell me,
how far the work has progressed? The dealer wants to know. Once we get the pass,
our men will get into DRDO. We’ll start the work from there. Okay. Delete your Skype account. I will send you a new
IP address for our next call. I will wait.
– We’ll meet again. Friend, the police nabbed Wahid. Don’t worry. We’ll work with Plan B. ‘One man died in an
accident near Char Minar.’ I am sure he is not dumb. He killed that man intentionally. He is even released on bail now. People take advantage of the government. Open the door. You got my man nabbed by the police. Open the door! Can’t you hear me! Grandpa said someone had
come to make a government stamp. Won’t you make the stamp?
– Which one? The stamp of DRDO. I have already told you,
I won’t make it for you. – Sit here. Will you make it or not? No, I told you.
– If you don’t, I will kill you. Come on, make it soon. Coe on, make it. Come on! I’ll go to the police station and find out
what investigation they are doing. ‘It is not reachable, please…’ Grandpa has called me so many times. It must be important, that’s
the reason he’s called so many times. I will go and check. Grandpa! – Yes. Grandpa, open the door! Grandpa, open the door! Grandpa! Grandpa! ‘Which stamp was he asking for?
– It is the stamp of defence ministry’ ‘that will permit you
to go around anywhere in DRDO.’ ‘Why will the government
make the stamp from an outsider?’ ‘I think he has some intentions
behind getting this made.’ ‘Whenever our country needs us,’ ‘you have to get involved
in unconditionally.’ ‘Grandpa sacrificed his life,
but didn’t give him the stamp.’ ‘Why do they need the stamp?’ ‘I will find out.’ Sir, please go ahead. Where are you from?
– I am from Delhi. Here. Welcome to DRDO, sir. – It’s my pleasure.
– We’re waiting for you. Everything is on standby, sir.
– Okay. The plan is… Good morning, sir. The project is ready,
but it took 4 years. Project 3,
our biggest achievement till today. Excuse me, where are you going? Cafeteria.
– That’s the cafeteria. Oh, thanks. Can I have your pen, please?
– Yes. Thank you. You are from?
– Project 3. ‘According to you, it can be sold.’ ‘Project 3,
our biggest achievement till today.’ ‘I’ll be on duty on 23rd and 24th. ‘So, I can’t attend the wedding.’ ‘I need to create fake news.’ ‘Dear friends,
the government has decided to shut down’ ‘the DRDO organisation, which makes
weapons for the security of our country.’ ‘If every person forwards this message
to 100 people,’ ‘the government will know about it.’ ‘They will think about
their decision again. ‘ ‘Please forward this message. Jai.’ Are they shutting down DRDO?
– Forget that and have food. People are sending messages that
DRDO is shutting down. – Hey, idiot. DRDO is working on
a project named Octopus. It’s a big thing.
It’s going to be delivered soon. Why will they shut down DRDO? ‘My dad is a senior scientist at DRDO.’ ‘DRDO is working on a
special missile named Octopus.’ ‘Don’t spread this fake news.’ They have sent me the same message that
I had sent it to all. I don’t know how people could know
that Octopus is going to Delhi. It is good that the news got leaked. Before Octopus reaches the government,
it will be in our hands. Get the details of the route map… …and security details of
where they are taking it from. Hey, Jai! He had refused to come here,
how did he come here then. You are lighting so many lamps,
tell me something. Are you giving bribe to
God for your selections? My parents are here and you… So what? The temple is yellow, yellow lamps,
and my yellow dress, they are matching. Come on, introduce me to them. Don’t create trouble for me.
You please leave from here, please. Sister.
– What is it? Our butcher is talking to that goat. What’s the big deal?
She must be asking something to him. She must be asking him about the oblation.
What else will she ask? She won’t be asking about his bike
and take her around. No one says so. Her face and her dress look ugly. Come with me. You send me very romantic messages,
but when you meet me, you shy. Why are you shying so much? Just a moment. I will forward a message to you,
please forward it to him. Please check your phone. I never thought your
memory would be so weak. What do you mean?
– I have sent the answer. Please check your phone. Project Octopus is a missile project. Hello, sir.
– Hello. Who is this? I am Jai, Mr. Rammurthy’s son. Okay. I am here to clarify my doubt. Even a gold medalist has doubts? Octopus Missile System,
pride of Indian army. It was invented by DRDO. Octopus is the most
powerful launching system. Octopus means eight. For example. There are eight pencils in this. If the bombs are in this position the target can be set
anywhere in 30 kms range. Light weight, but very powerful. It can be carried anywhere
just by one single person. It has the ability
to destroy the entire city. As long as it is with us, it’s a weapon and if it is in the hands
of the enemies, it’s destruction. You understand, my boy.
– Yes. Octopus will be tested
in Delhi on 26th this month. If the missile test is successful,
it will be handed over to the army. Octopus. That means that’s why he will leave from here
at 23th and reach there by 25th so, he will leave at 23th midnight. 23th midnight. This is the route which
goes to Delhi from Hyderabad. 1500 kms. Even if we travel nonstop, it
will still take 24 hours to get there. And if we halted, it will take 48 hours. The place where they
halt will be highly secured. They will either halt
at the collector’s office or at the local police headquarters hence, it can’t be stolen from there. There are two weak points on the way. Nilgiri Hills and the
roads of Vindhya Hills. It will take about 4 hours
to get to Nilgiri Hills from DRDO. It is risky to attack during daytime,
so we will not take any chance. Octopus will pass through Nilgiri
Hills between 12 a.m. to 2 a.m. Keep it carefully.
– Okay, sir. This is GoPro camera, it should
be fixed on your head. – Okay, sir. Whatever you see will
be seen on the screen. All of you will use Bluetooth. Look here. As soon as the
vehicles reach the check post traffic on the both
sides will be stopped hence, we will go there in
the morning itself and take position. Is that clear? Okay.
– Okay. We are ready. Okay. Tell them to hurry up.
– Hurry up. Quick! Who is he? Sir, he is the one who caught Yusuf. I don’t know how he got here, sir. None of our men should get caught. Police is arriving, run away. Quick. One of our men got caught. Look, he shouldn’t
expose us at any cost. Shoot him! Who died? Suleiman. Unknown persons attacked DRDO container
which was been taken to Delhi from Hyderabad. Several casualties have been reported,
but the container is safe. DRDO chief and ACP
are holding press meet now. We will go there straight. DRDO container was attacked
at midnight at Nilgiri Hills. The police have started
the investigation. As the chief of DRDO, I’d like to say that
we didn’t suffer any damages in the attack hence, our organisation
appreciates Jai and his team. What was in the container? How important was the container? The defense ministry will issue statement
regarding the same, that’s all for now. How did he know of our plan? He ruined everything. I have failed for the first time. Collect details about him. I want to know everything about him. How did she get here? What’s all this?
What are you doing here? Who is he?
– He is my other son. He is very shy in nature.
He becomes dumb in front of girls. Who is she, mom?
– She was here to market water purifier. I was not able to understand
what she was saying. Did you place an order?
– I stopped her because I liked her. Talk to her, I’ll be back. I wanted to check the water connection to install the water purifier but she stopped me until you’re back. Is that so? Get out.
– Son! Yes, mom.
– Take her to the terrace and talk. Okay, mom. Come out. Out. What are you doing? Don’t say a word. Be quiet.
– My mother will come. She won’t come here. The kids will come here.
– They won’t. My father will come.
– He will come after 4:30. What do you want?
– Don’t be tense. What if someone sees us? Nobody will see us. How did you get my address? Be quiet. I wanted to surprise you. Your uncle was my family friend. She has sent your photograph
to my father’s phone. My father showed it to me. He decided to get us
married even before we met. His blessings will always be with us. Buddy, we found out. We found out his phone number,
address, family details, everything. It’s 10:10 kill his family by 10:40. I will meet him amidst their corpses.
– Okay. Hello.
– You have made a very big mistake. You have no idea how big and the only punishment for it is death. Who are you?
– You have incurred a major loss to me I won’t spare you. Stop talking rubbish. I’m not talking rubbish,
it is the message of your death. I will take away your
most precious thing from you. Your family. What rubbish are you talking?
What harm have I caused to you? Octopus! Your mother,
your father, brother, sister sister-in-law,
children, all of them will die and they will die together. You will then see sense. Go and save them. But they will die! Brother.
– Yes, Jai. Where are you? – I am lifting
the shutter, I will call you later. Hello. Darn it. Tell me.
– Keep running you will stop where you will find
the dead bodies of your family members. All of them will die for sure. You won’t be able
to save even one of them. Try your best. When you stopped me
from buying the stamp I thought it was just a coincidence but you got to me hence I will kill your family. Your family will die in a few minutes. Sir! It was I who called. But why?
– I had no other option, sir. Hello. – A family from Bangladesh
is about to bomb the city. What?
– I will tell their names. They are not terrorists,
they are my family. Sir, police is here. Buddy, the police took them
away before we could kill them. No!
– Jai has gone to ACP’s office. Call the ACP. You got away. But you won’t be spared. Today or tomorrow that day will come
and I will kill your family. I am prepared from this very moment,
come for me. You don’t know how stubborn I am. I didn’t know you or the Indians whose lives you put in danger but I still put my life at stake for my
country and took away the Octopus from you. You might’ve understood
I am very stubborn too. You have no idea as to
who you have locked horns with. I will kill your family. Indians don’t fear people like you. India is my family. Got it? Not just my family if you even harm anybody else,
I will kill you. No matter how hard you try you will have to confront me because I am the
soldier of this country. Come to die. Jai is his son? No matter how successful you become,
I will object if you do wrong. It was a mock drill, mom.
It a regular practice in malls. It was a mock drill. They had told me that it was a practice to see
how people react on such information. But why did they kidnap our family? Dad, they wouldn’t inform you about it. It is their practice. They might’ve expected
cooperation from our family. And there’s no need to be scared,
everything is fine. I investigated the call. The call was recorded too but we couldn’t know
where the call came from and we didn’t get proof
on your family being attacked. Did you get any call again?
– No, sir. All right.
– Thank you so much for your help, sir. That’s all right. Go home. You have a surprise. Mom! Where is everybody? What are you doing, mom? May the evil eye be warded off. Come in. Jai, I am sorry, you’ve incurred loss. Hereafter,
you won’t be getting money for petrol. You have received pocket money
of 1 lakh 30 thousand rupees so far. Repay it immediately. I want
the money in the denomination of 100s. You…
– There’s appointment letter from DRDO. Your pending order got confirmed
because of Octopus. Bless me.
– Okay. Congrats. Congrats, buddy.
– Thanks, brother. Congrats, brother.
– Thank you. – Congrats, Jai. Sister, he used to get angry on us
because he didn’t have a job. Now we are safe. Now he’ll vent out his
office frustration on us. We are not safe. You took time, money,
and even promised us to get us Octopus. Where is it? You said no one will
know until the plan works out. The entire country has known about it. You failed, Keshav! If you taunt me about failing again,
I will kill you. You want Octopus and I want the money,
this is the deal. How will you get it?
The CBI is enquiring about it. The security of DRDO has been tightened. If you try to acquire it,
we all will be caught. You’ll get the Octopus. You said it,
but what will I answer the dealer. If this plan doesn’t work out,
we all will be dead. Tell all our men to go underground. I will go to Jai’s house. This is not necessary. Leave your childhood enmity. Don’t lose your senses in madness. I have to settle old scores with him. He stopped me from getting Octopus. He will get Octopus for me. ‘No matter how successful you become’ ‘if you do wrong, I’ll object.’ ‘I will do as I please.’ ‘You don’t try to explain it to me.’ Bajju. Who are you?
– You’re Bajju, right? Yes, but who are you? Bajju, I am Keshav.
– Keshav? Raghavram’s son. I used to live in your neighborhood. Hey, Keshav! How are you?
Is everything alright? – I am good. You’re meeting me after so many years. They are my friends.
– Hello. – Hello. Hi. – Hi.
– Hi. What brings you here all
of sudden without informing? I saw you on TV, so I found you out. Do your parents stay here? How are they? They all are good.
Come on, let’s go home. I’ll be back.
– Okay, bye. – Okay. Come inside. Dad, there’s a surprise for you.
Look, who’s here. He is Raghav and Sumitra’s son, Keshav. Is he Keshav? How are you? Please have a seat. How are your parents?
– They are good. They have settled in Bangalore. Keshav, what’s going on? I own a small import
and export business. Dad, did you see, I am doing business
even after getting educated and he’s doing business
being uneducated. What do I say? Let it be, son. You’ve grown so big. I don’t believe it. I am very happy. Pallavi,
he’s my childhood friend, Keshav. Hello.
– Hello. Are you in Hyderabad
regarding some work? Yes, uncle. I saw him on TV,
so I thought of meeting him. Oh.
– You did the right thing. Where are you staying?
– In Taj Hotel. You’ve come here after so many years, why did you stay in a hotel? Check out and come here. You can stay with him
in his room upstairs. I won’t have coffee. I am fasting. Keshav, you’re giving me shock. Really? Brother, you…
– Okay, son, I’m getting late for the school.
I shall leave now. Good morning.
– Good morning. Welcome to DRDO, Jai.
– Thank you, sir. DRDO is proud to have you.
– Thank you, sir. We’ve tightened the
security after the attack. What we made for our
country and what you saved, have a look at it.
– Yes, sir. Octopus, this is the most light weight, but very powerful missile launcher that
is made by graphene material. 14 other scientific elements are joined
in this including nano technologies. It can work in any weather condition.
A man can carry it easily. It has eight missiles. Anybody can target anyone
from a radius of 3-4 kms easily. But the enemies have known about it. They want to target our states
using our weapons. Their plan is to weaken the social
and financial condition of our country. I’m very fortunate to see this. It’s a matter of pride for me
to be a part of such a project. It’s our responsibility to protect it.
– Sir, this job is my dream. This responsibility is
more important than my life. I will not let you down, sir. This is a gift from my side,
an Apple watch. This is not to just see time. It’s to remind you when
we’ll get married. Okay? The watch is very nice.
– Did you speak to your family? Was it necessary
to give this gift to me? I didn’t ask this to you.
Just answer my question. If I say, we both are love birds, will you believe it? No, right? Similarly, they won’t agree. Because they don’t
want me to get married. They want my sister
to get married first. Only then we’ll get married. What is this? You’re talking about
philosophy when asked you about our wedding. I will thrash you. O my darling, who can bear with you like I do? You won’t find a handsome guy like me. You’re avoiding the topic.
– No. Why would I do that?
– Because you don’t love me. You’re very sweet and fat… If you call me fat again, I will… There’s something else in your heart. Yes, I don’t understand how to tell you. Jai, until your problem gets solved,
I won’t disturb you. You’ve shared such
a delicate issue with me. You can share this
only with a close friend. I just want to say,
I love you more than anything. Hello?
– You’re very lucky. I know that you got a job in DRDO. You got the job because of me.
– Thanks. Only thanking me won’t be enough. I want Octopus. You can try.
– I won’t try, you will get it for me. I’ve changed my target. My new target is you. You’ll get Octopus for me. It’s up to you whether
to run or use your brains. I will make you run. I need Octopus like you need your family. Your father, mother, brother, sister, sister-in-law, and children.
You decide if you want to see them dead. I am an orphan. But you have to choose between
the country and your family. I will see how much
you fight to save them. It will be fun defeating you. I won’t have fun ruining the country. You’re knocking the wrong door. I am knocking the right door. Hi, Jai.
– Keshav! Give it to me. Mom, Keshav is here.
– Okay. What is that? That’s my dream. I got a job there.
– Congrats, pal. How is your friend’s house? I can smell patriotism
and math in this house. Jai, I’ve laid the table. Come down. Mom, I’m coming. Hey, let’s go.
– You go, I’ll come. Until I return,
you must answer the two questions. Mom, even Keshav will have food. Look now, he will change
news or sports channel. Sister, I’m sure that he’s
taking bribe in the office. Hello?
– There’s breaking news. Your sister hasn’t returned home yet. Mom, where is Bindu?
– I don’t know, she hasn’t returned yet. Why did you come so late?
Do you know what time it is now? I had a flat tyre, brother.
– Okay, come inside soon. Oh no!
– Jai, what happened? Nothing. What happened? You look troubled. You please go to sleep. Friends, there has been a problem. My family is in trouble.
– What happened, Jai? They shouldn’t know about this. Even the police won’t be able
to trace them. I bought a new SIM card. I haven’t given that number to anyone. You save that number. 770226101. You can contact me on this number. But what’s your plan? I don’t know who he will attack. So, you have to keep an eye on everyone. You follow dad, you follow mom, you follow brother, you follow Bindu,
and you keep an eye on the children. Bindu, where are you going?
– To the shopping mall, brother. I have some work, drop me there. Okay. Bye, Keshav. I will be back in half an hour. Bindu, give me your phone,
I will keep it with me. Okay.
– You can’t take care of it inside. Who is he?
Who was the other man with him? Who does he work for? I have to find out the answers. Sir, there are Jai’s
details in this card. Girlfriend. Excuse me, sir. Excuse me, sir.
– Yes. An accident took place
near Char Minar on 21st October. I’m the main witness of that accident. I want to know what
happened to that case. That case was closed. Do you have the address
of the deceased man? Yusuf Kadir? He lives there. Yusuf? Are you Yusuf’s wife?
– Yes. Who settled the case outside the court? The driver who did the
accident paid 10 lakh rupees. Who gave you the money?
– Wahab. – Wahab? Do you know where he lives? Find out near the market.
– Okay. Sir, do you know where Wahab lives? What name did you say?
– Wahab. The driver who drives black Scorpio car. He lives in the back lane.
– Okay, thank you. Hey, nab him! The one who got me caught is after me. Hello.
– Jai is after Wahab. Save Wahab, I will deal with Jai. Don’t spare him. Get him. How are you? Are you at home or office? Your sister is wearing pink colour dress but who is the boy with her? You can’t get away. Call Bindu. Hello.
– What happened? Did you talk to your sister? What did she say? She must be scared. Or is she hiding somewhere? Call Keshav. Did someone come here?
– Ours is a small store, nobody came here. Darn it. Where are you?
– I am in the shopping mall. Then why didn’t you answer my call?
– My phone was in silent mode. Where is Bindu?
– Bindu’s phone is with me. She gave the phone to me because
she went to the beauty parlour. Be there, I am coming. Wahab is here.
– It’s time for him to die. Where is Mr. Rammurthy?
– Over there. Tell me.
– Are you Mr. Rammurthy? – Yes. You’ll be preparing the history
exam question paper, right? Get up! Out! Who are you?
Where are you from? Answer me! Why are you here? Stop! Catch him! Stop! Take the briefcase! Stop! The corruption team has arrested
a government teacher named Rammurthy for leaking
history question paper. The police are interrogating him to
find out those involved in the racket. Sir.
– I have spoken to the lawyer. He will handle everything.
– Thank you, sir. – Okay. Sorry. You thought
I was targeting your sister. You got fooled. You mistook that I would
kill your family members. You belong to a middle class family hence dignity is important to you so I got your father’s image maligned. He won’t be able to face anybody. He will die of shame. You still have time, do what I say. Once the war begins, the soldier doesn’t
care when something happens to his colleague what matters to him
is victory or defeat. The number of times you call me to
make me weak, the stronger I will become and forget about doing what you say the more number of times
you call the sooner I will kill you. The president awardee himself
is a cheater, he was caught red-handed. He has been granted bail. Ramchandra Murthy who received
best teachers award from the president was arrested red-handed by the police
selling history question paper. The parents of the students say the future of their children get ruined
because of corrupt teachers like him. They have appealed to the government
that he should be given severe punishment so that he doesn’t
commit such crimes again. The government… Freshen up, I will lay food. Dad! Dad! Dad, open the door! Dad!
– Dad! Dad! Dad!
– Dad! Dad! What do you think you were doing? When police was interrogating me and I was sitting in shame,
I died that very same moment. It’s futile for me to be alive. Only my death can prove my innocence. I am innocent. Why do you worry about the world? You’re our world and we are yours. We know you’re innocent. That’s enough. Why do you pretend? Why don’t you tell him that
you’re responsible for everything? Yes uncle,
he is responsible for everything. Had he given up,
this wouldn’t have happened. I feel very pained. Bindu’s life was at stake because
of him, and now his life is at stake. Why don’t you tell them everything? What would I tell you, dad? If I didn’t hand
the Octopus to the enemy he threatened to kill my family.
Would I tell this to you? He wanted me to put my country
at stake instead of my family and I refused. Would I tell this to you? Would I tell you that I am looking for a stranger
who is threatening to kill my family? I have been fighting
with him like crazy. Would I tell this to you? Answer me.
– Why are you concerned about the Octopus? Is it more important to you
than your family? Not just Octopus which is expensive even the pen worth Rs. 10
is the property of this country. I won’t give it to anybody. I won’t betray my country for my family. Why do you talk about your country when I
talk about giving away the office belonging? What is so great about this country? Uncle, you make him understand. Your family is more
important than this country. Poverty, debts,
corruption, starvation, drought. Pay bribe for everything. India looks good only in photos. As it is, this country is a failure. We better think about ourselves.
That’s better. You’re absolutely right, failure. Not just the country, look around me even my family is a failure. My father wanted to become IAS, IPS but he became a teacher,
it’s a failure too. My qualified mother who runs the family
with meager salary my father earns she is a failure too. My brother didn’t get a job
though he is MBA graduate and he started business with
my father’s money, he is a failure too. My sister-in-law is very ambitious, but she took up the responsibility
of the entire family she is a failure too. I didn’t get selected in DRDO interview,
so I am a failure too. But if you change your perception then my father has educated several
children who have been successful now. He is successful. My sister-in-law takes the responsibility
of the entire family, she is successful too. Whether or not my brother
likes doing business but he’s a successful businessman,
so he is successful. My mother gave birth to a
DRDO scientist, so she is successful. Similarly,
our country which was a slave for years it was looted, people were assaulted, but
this country is still standing with pride. Success and failure lies within us. Population of 100 crores isn’t weakness it is strength. When some people come together,
it becomes a family and when several families
come together it becomes a country. Nothing will happen to the country
if a family is destroyed but something happens to the country,
not a single family will exist. I swear by my family I won’t give the Octopus. Hello. Hello, Jai. Can you hear me? Where are you?
What’s the news on television? Why did you refuse me from
coming to your house? Where are you? You hear me, don’t you? Hello? The call got disconnected again. Let’s meet. Where?
– Same place. Where are you now? Coffee shop.
– Switch off your phone. I am getting late for my French class. Okay girls, bye. Bye. – Bye.
– Take care. Bye.
– Bye. Driver, Gulmohar Garden. Follow that rickshaw. Mom, bye. Sir, courier. My old phone bill? So many
messages have been sent to Bhargavi? How is it possible? The number you’re trying
to reach is currently switched off. To leave a voice SMS
just dial star followed by… She is my prey to bring
Jai under my control. Come. Come closer. Jai! Jai! What happened?
– I was right. Where is Bhargavi?
– She left for French class. She left for French class? To meet you, I lie that I am going
to French class. What are you doing here?
– You messaged me. No, I didn’t.
– What’s going on, Jai? I don’t understand anything.
What’s the matter? Don’t worry. There’s somebody who
is trying to part you from me but it won’t happen.
In fact, I will get rid of him. Will you then be happy?
– Yes. I had taken a new phone number. I had shared my number
only with my friends. How do you get call from this number? Hope your friend is not
involved in this conspiracy. Possible. He would’ve taken
my number from my friend. Or one of my friends would’ve
joined hands with him. Or he must be one of my friends. He was playing with me till now, I will play with him now. We’re going to Annavaram. Because I feel my
parents will be relaxed. I have placed a device in my room. It is such a system that will show us
who and how far the caller from us is. He started this game, but I will finish him in one shot. Just one phone call and he will be finished. Okay guys, let’s meet tomorrow. Keshav, you shift into a hotel room. You’ve faced lot of
problems because of me. I don’t want you to endure more. Sorry. Let’s go, boys. Driver, take a U-turn. Let’s go back home. Turn off the lights. Mom, if we go together, he will know. You all wait here. ‘Watchman comes at 10:00 a.m.’ ‘He is here till 5:00 a.m.’ ‘The milkman comes at 5:30 a.m.’ ‘The paper guy comes at 6:00 a.m.’ ‘This means, no one comes
home between 5:00 – 5:30 p.m.’ ‘If someone tries to get into the house’ ‘he won’t come before 5:00 a.m.’ ‘I’m waiting for 5:00 a.m.’ What happened? – Iqbal, he was at home.
He is chasing me. There’s an under construction
building in a lane in Mathura Nagar. You go there.
– Okay. Who are you? Tell me! Who are you? Who gave you my number? Speak up! Did he give you my number?
Did he? Look properly. Did he give you the number? Speak up! Speak up.
– Don’t reveal anything. – Speak up. Did he give you the number? – No. Who gave you the number?
– I hope he doesn’t reveal my name. Speak up or… Say it soon or I will not spare you! ‘Did that phone had my photo in it?’ ‘Did Iqbal reveal my name?’ ‘My photo was not in the mobile phone.’ ‘Did he see me when I was running?’ ‘Dear friends,
let’s meet for lunch at Taramati.’ Jai, how was your trip?
– It was good. Didn’t you get the oblation?
– Mom has it. By the way,
I wanted to tell something important. I had almost caught that man. I just have to present him
before the ACP. One moment. Sir, tell me. Okay, sir.
Tell me the number. Give me your phone. One moment, sir. Okay, sir. You don’t believe,
I caught you so easily, right? This is your friend Iqbal’s number. I never imagined you would stoop so low. You backstabbed your friend. You would’ve considered
me as your friend, but I didn’t. I know how smart you are. I knew you would nab me but I still am here to meet you. I have breaking news for you. Watch the video on your phone. It’s phone camera,
so the clarity is bad. Hey! If you try to harm me your father will die. The family you’ve been
protecting all these days is in my captive now. The efforts you took to nab me you will again take
the effort to help me. Go and get the Octopus. Do you want to talk to them? He wants to kill you as well.
We love you, uncle. Jai, take care of yourself. Where are the kids? Jai, are your mother and kids okay?
Don’t let anything happen to them. Dad!
– Jai, don’t be scared. Octopus is more precious than our lives. They won’t give in.
Your family is just like you. You won’t give in. I have fixed 14 kilos of RDX
on each one of them. They have been hidden in six
different crowded places in the city. If you don’t get me
the Octopus in half-an-hour the bombs will explode. The crowded places in the city
will get destroyed one of the other. Will you be wise by
getting me the Octopus or would you like to see thousands
of people dying along with your family? You decide. Like you found me find my den and come there. Good luck, my dear friend. Don’t do that just
to fulfil your promise. Let it be. Despite of knowing
their life is at stake they were concerned about each other. None of them asked me for rescue. Not even the kids. Nobody is sad because of my decision. If I have to tell that I
betrayed my country because of them as it is my family will feel ashamed. So I will do what I want to do.
– Are you crazy? You know your family is in his captive. Would he spare their lives? And listen, he will kill us too. We’re going to fight battle. Even if I die there will be several patriots like me
who will emerge from every family. Let’s go. Sir, at this point of time which places will be crowded?
– Kandivali. Kandivali. Rajesh, considering Kandivali to
be the center, draw a circle of 3 kms radius. Kokadballi! Gachibowli! Secunderabad! Old city, Mehdi Patnam. My family will be in these circles because he contacted
my family through phone. The bomb can explode with just one SMS. He will be outside the city
to save himself from the explosion or in the center of this area because it is very risky
to take the Octopus outside the city so to be safe,
he will be in the center of the city. Rajesh, make a center
point of these places. Make another circle from that point. So, to be safe from the explosion,
he will be around this point. If police goes there, there will be
explosions in the city with just one SMS. Oh, my God. Will the city
get destroyed with just one SMS? We have to stop him. SMS is necessary to access the bombs. The network of the entire area
should be cut off to stop the SMS. For that we need permission
from the high level we need to explain
the service providers. It will take about 3 hours. The service provider only needs
to switch the network. Sir, I have an idea. Rajesh, how many service
providers are here? Airtel, BSNL, Jio, Idea,
there are around ten service providers. All right.
From the seniors to the juniors contact all the employees working there,
make a WhatsApp group message them asking to
switch off the signals around the internet service should get jammed. Asif, the network in the place
where he is shouldn’t be switched off. He shouldn’t get suspicious at any cost. Okay, sir.
– Send the bomb squad in civil dress and have them search
for my family members. Sure.
– Rajesh. Firstly, find him and then we will find
your family with the code because we’re familiar
with every lane in the city. Police go through special training,
it will be risky for you. Sir, even if we killed someone,
no one comes to know. We assure nothing will happen to them. Soldiers are alert at the
border to protect the country but there should be a soldier in every
house for the problems inside the country. Tell me how do I get inside? It’s a small store,
there’s nothing as such. Tell me fast. I told you there’s nothing as such. Come on, tell me. Here you are. I knew. I had faith in your friendship. People should learn from
you how to love their parents. I knew you would come and bring Octopus along. If you know so much about me then how did you think
that I would betray my country? Octopus is safe.
– Then your family will die. My family nor this
city will be destroyed because all the mobile
networks are switched off. You won’t be able to send SMS. You’re from Jawaan group, right? I am a member of Jawaan group.
– I am calling from Airtel office. I am calling from Idea office. I am an ethical hacker.
I have technology to hack all the sites. If you permit me, I will block
all the networks in 30 minutes. If the mobile networks are hacked,
they will resume after 30 minutes. It took 20 minutes for you to get to me so I have to wait only for 10 minutes. You will be here for the next 10 minutes meanwhile, your family and
the city will breath their last. You’ve been courageous all your life,
you’re fond of making sacrifices. I won’t let you succeed. Kill him! The prey itself has
come to the hunter’s site I will kill you. “Soldier!” “Soldier!” Not the country,
but we should be proud of our country. “Become a soldier.” “My heart sings the national anthem.” “Become a soldier.” “You have the power. Keep moving.” “Become a soldier.”