Hello! Is Sidharth there? This is also a wrong number, mister Mister, are you carrying a wallet?
– Why? You might perhas find the number
in the wallet, you know Sir, what an idea!
It was at the tip of my tongue… but I just couldn’t say it!
You are too much! Give it to me. You can’t even give me a number.
– What are you talking about? All right, I’ll dream up a number What was the number… Yes. 2 8 6 0 7 0 7 9 Hello
– Hello! Is Sidharth there? Damn it! I’m the one you’re making
all the calls to! Hang u… just keep the phone down I just can’t get through! Let me make another try Ok 2 8 0 9 4 5 6 3 Hello… May i speak to Sidharth..?
What…? Please hold on, sir! Sir, I’ve found it!
– Really? No need to look anymore.
Put it away! Hello! I wished to meet Sidharth, sir.
May I come over directly? What? i can’t come over even indirectly? What? He’s dead?
Sidharth is dead? He’s dead. He had a severe bought of sneezing
on his way to collect pension and died? How old? Was he 90? just a month ago, when he set
out from Allahabad, he was only 22 How did he turn 90
in just a month…? Can you tell me full name please? Sidharth Bhatnagar of Almora? Oh god! Wrong number. Mister, Do one thing. Actually, I deeply regret
your great grandfather’s death Please cry for my sake too Mister, it’s 350.75 paise.
– I’ll pay you the money… …what your problem?
You’re chewing my brains now! Where’s this man?
– He has left And my wallet?
– When he has left… …how would your wallet remain here?
Now give me the money quietly When the wallet has disappeared,
where will i give you the money from? Do one thing. Write it down in my account We don’t keep your old man’s accounts Give me your watch!
– My watch…? My father’s curse is following me even here Is it working?
– Throw it to the ground… …it’ll work better than you