[Boy] All right, everyone! This…
is a stickup! Don’t anybody move! Now, empty that safe! Ooh-hoo-hoo! Money, money, money!
[Kissing] Stop it! Stop it,
you mean, old potato! Quiet, Bo Peep,
or your sheep get run over! Help! Baa!
Help us! Oh, no, not my sheep!
Somebody do something! [Voice Box]
Reach for the sky! Oh, no! Sheriff Woody! I ‘m here to stop you,
One-Eyed Bart. Doh!
How would you know it was me? Are you gonna
come quietly? You can’t touch me, Sheriff!
I brought my attack dog
with the built-in force field. Well, I brought my dinosaur
who eats force-field dogs. – [Growling]
– Yipe, yipe, yipe, yipe! You are going to jail, Bart!
Say good-bye to the wife and tater tots. [Giggling Excitedly] [Laughing] [Baby Squealing,
Laughing, Cooing] You saved the day again, Woody. [Voice Box]
You are my favourite deputy. You have got a friend in me You have got a friend in me Come on, let’s
wrangle up the cattle. When the road looks
rough ahead And you’re miles and miles
from your nice, warm bed – Round ’em up, cowboy!
– Just remember what your old pal said Boy, you have got a friend in me – Yee-haw!
– Yeah, you have got a friend in me Hey, cowboy! Some other folks might be
a little bit smarter than I am – [Whinnying]
– Big and stronger too – Come on, Woody.
– Maybe But none of them will ever
love you the way I do – It’s me and you, boy
– [Laughs] – And as the years go by
– Whoa! – Whoa! [Laughing]
– Our friendship will never die – Whoo!
– You are gonna see – It’s our destiny
– [Laughing] – You have got a friend in me
-All right! – Yeah, you have got a friend in me
– Score! – You got a friend in me
– Wow! Cool! – [Mom] What do you think?
– Oh, this looks great, Mom! – Okay, birthday boy–
– We saw that at the store!
I asked you for it! – I hope I have enough places.
– Wow, look at that! That’s so– – One, two– Four. Yeah,
I think that’s gonna be enough.
– Oh, my gosh, you got– – Could we leave this up till we move?
– Well, sure! – We can leave it up. Now go get Molly.
– Yeah! – Your friends are gonna
be here any minute.
– Okay. It’s party time, Woody. – Yee…haw!
– [Running Footfalls] [Baby Squealing] Howdy, I little lady. [Squeal I ng] Somebody’s poisoned
the water hole. – [Cooing]
– Come on, Molly.
Oh, you are getting heavy. -[Molly Cooing]
– See you later, Woody. [Door Closes] Pull my string!
The birthday party’s today? Okay, everybody,
coast is clear! – [Squeaks]
– Ages 3 and up. It’s on my box. Ages 3 and up. I’m not supposed
to be baby-sitting Princess Drool. [Tires Squeal,
Motor Revs] – [Weebles Gibbering]
– [Bell Dings, Siren Wailing] – [Siren Wailing]
– Hey, Hamm. – Look, I’m Picasso!
– I don’t get it. You uncultured swine! What are
you looking’ at, ya hockey puck? [Squeaks] [Weebles Gibbering] – Hey, Sarge, have you seen Slinky?
– Sir! No, sir! Okay. Hey, thank you. At ease. – [Siren Wailing]
– Hey, uh, Slinky? Right here, Woody.
I’m red this time. – No. S-Slink–
– Oh, well, all right.
You can be red if you want. – N-Not now, Slink. I got some bad news.
– [Shouts] Bad news? Shh, shh, shh! -Just gather everyone up
for a staff meeting, and be happy.
– Got it. – Be happy!
– Ha, ha, ha, ha! – Staff meeting, everybody!
Snake, Robot, podium please.
-[Siren Wailing] Hey.
[Jabbers] Hey, Etch. Draw! -[Ding]
– Oh! Got me again. Etch, you have been working
on that draw. Fastest knobs in the west. Got a staff meeting, you guys.
Come on, let’s go. Now, where is that– Oh. Hey, who moved my doodle pad
way over here? [Roaring] – How are you doing’, Rex?
– Were you scared? Tell me honestly. I was close to being scared
that time. I’m going for fearsome here,
but I just don’t feel it. I think I’m just
coming off as annoying. [Coughs]
Ow! Oh, hi, Bo. Hi. I wanted to thank you, Woody,
for saving my flock. Oh, hey,
it was, uh, nothing’. What do you say I get someone else
to watch the sheep tonight? [Sheepish Giggle]
Oh, yeah! [Mutters] Remember, I’m just
a couple of blocks away. – Yodel-ay-hee-hoo!
– Come on, come on.
Smaller toys up front. [Slinky]
Hey, Woody, come on. [Toys Tittering,
Buzzing, Dinging] -[Sheep Bleating]
-Ahem! – [Squeaks]
– Oh, thanks, Mike. – [Loud Feedback]
– Okay– Whoa, whoa. Step back. -[Hamm] For crying out loud.
– Thank you. – [Amplified Blowing]
– [Amplified] Hello? Check.
That better? Great. Everybody hear me? Up on the shelf,
can you hear me? Great. Okay. First item today: Uh… oh, yeah.
Has everyone picked a moving buddy? – [Rex] What?
– Moving buddy? You can’t be serious. I didn’t know we were
supposed to have one already. – Do we have to hold hands?
– [Toys Gibbering] You guys think
this is a big joke. We have only got one week
left before the move. I don’t want any toys left behind.
A moving buddy. If you don’t have one,
get one! All right, next.
Uh, oh, yes. Tuesday night’s plastic corrosion
awareness meeting… was, I think,
a big success. And we want to thank Mr. Spell
for putting that on for us. – Thank you, Mr. Spell.
– [Electronic Voice] You are welcome. Okay. Uh, oh, yes.
One, uh, minor note here. [Quietly] Andy’s birthday party
has been moved to today. – Wait a minute here!
– [Toys Complaining] What do you mean the party’s today?
His birthday’s not till next week! What’s going’ on down there?
Is his mom losing’ her marbles? Well, obviously she wanted to
have the party before the move. – I’m not worried.
You shouldn’t be worried.
– Of course Woody ain’t worried. He’s been Andy’s favourite
since kindergarten. Hey, hey.
Come on, Potato Head. If Woody says it’s all right, then,
well, darn it, it’s good enough for me. Woody has never
steered us wrong before. Come on, guys. Every Christmas
and birthday we go through this. But what if Andy gets
another dinosaur, a mean one? I just don’t think I could take
that kind of rejection! Hey, listen,
no one’s getting replaced. This is Andy
we are talking about. It doesn’t matter
how much we are played with. [Chirping] What matters is that we are here
for Andy when he needs us. That’s what we are
made for, right? Pardon me. I hate to break up the staff
meeting, but… they are here! Birthday guests
at three o’clock! – Stay calm, everyone!
– [Agitated Gibbering] Hey! – Uh, meeting adjourned.
-[Creaking] Ho, boy! Will you take a look
at all those presents? I can’t see a thing. Yes, sir, we are next month’s
garage sale fodder for sure. – Any dinosaur-shaped ones?
– Oh, for crying out loud.
They are all in boxes, you idiot. [Rex]
They are getting bigger. – Wait, there’s a nice
little one over there.
– [Child] Hi! [Screaming] – [Mr. Spell] Spell: trash can.
– [Rex] We are doomed! All right! All right! If send out the troops,
will you all calm down? – Yes! Yes! We promise!
– Okay! Save your batteries. Very good, Woody.
That’s using the old noodle. Sergeant, establish
a recon post downstairs. Code Red! – You know what to do.
– Yes, sir! All right, men.
You heard him. Code Red! Repeat, we are at Code Red.
Recon plan Charlie. Execute! Let’s move!
Move, move, move, move! [Door Creaking] [Children Shouting] -[Child Chattering]
– [Children] Yeah! -[Chattering, Shouting Continue]
– [Mom] Okay, come on, kids. Everyone I n the Living room.
I it’s almost to me for the presents. [Kids Shouting,
Chattering Excitedly] [Shouting, Chattering
All right, gangway, gangway. And this is
how we find out… – what is in those presents.
– [Robot Humming] [Kids Chattering,
Okay, who’s hungry? Here come the chips! I have got Cool Ranch
and barbecue! Ow! What in the world– Oh! – I thought I told him to pick these up.
-[Ice Clinking In Glasses] Shouldn’t they be there by now?
What’s taking them so long? Hey, these guys are professionals.
They are the best. Come on!
They are not lying down on the job. [Moaning] G-G-Go on without me!
J-Just go! A good soldier never
leaves a man behind. [Kids Shouting,
Chattering] -[Mom] Okay, everybody, come on.
– [Boys Shouting] Everybody settle down.
Now, kids. Everybody– You sit in a circle. No, Andy.
Andy, you sit in the middle there. – Good. And– Which present
are you gonna open first?
– [Chattering Continues] – [Child] Mine!
– [Sergeant] There they are. [Soldier On Monitor] Come in,
Mother Bird. This is Alpha Bravo. – This is it! This is it!
Quiet, quiet, quiet!
– Come in, Mother Bird. Andy’s opening the first present now.
[Static] Mrs. Potato Head! Mrs. Potato Head!
Mrs. Potato Head! Hey, I can dream,
can’t I? The bow’s coming off.
He’s ripping the wrapping paper. It’s a– It’s–
It’s a– a lunch box. – We have got a lunch box here.
– A lunch box? – Lunch box?
– For lunch. [Laughing] Okay, second present.
It appears to be– – Okay, it’s bed sheets.
– Who invited that kid? [Kids Shouting,
Chattering] Oh! Only one left. – Okay, we are on the last present now.
– Last present! It’s a big one.
It’s a– – It’s a board game!
– Whew! – [All Cheering]
– [Hamm] Hallelujah! – Yeah! All right!
– Hey, watch it! Sorry there,
old spud head. Mission accomplished. Well done, men.
Pack it up. We are going’ home. So did I tell ya? Huh?
Nothing’ to worry about. I knew you were right all along, Woody.
Never doubted ya for a second. Wait a minute. Oh! – What do we have here?
– Wait! Turn that thing back on! Come in, Mother Bird!
Come in, Mother Bird! Mom has pulled a surprise
present from the closet. Andy’s opening it.
He’s really excited about this one. – Mom, what is it? [Gasps]
-[Sergeant] It’s a huge package. Oh, get outta the– One of the kids
is in the way. I can’t see. – It’s a–
– [Kids Together] Wow! – [Static]
– It’s a what? What is it? – [Potato Head Screams]
– Oh, no!
– Oh, ya big lizard! – Now we will never know what it is!
– Way to go, Rex! – No, no! Turn him around!
Turn him around!
– He’s putting’ ’em in backwa– Here, you are
putting’ ’em in backwards! Plus is positive, minus is negative!
Oh, let me! [Grunting] – [Andy] Let’s go to my room, guys!
– [Boys Shouting] Red alert! Red alert!
Andy is coming upstairs! – [Grunts] There!
– [Soldier] Juvenile intrusion! Repeat, resume
your positions now! Andy’s coming! Everybody,
back to your places! Hurry! [Hamm] Get to your places!
Get to your places! – [Rex Screaming]
– Where’s my ear? Who’s seen my ear?
Did you see my ear? Out of my way! Here I come!
Here I come! [Groans] [Boys Shouting] [Boys Shouting] [Boys Shouting] [Andy] Hey, look,
its lasers light up. Take that, Zurg! Quick, make a space.
This is where the spaceship lands. And he does it like that.
And he does a karate chop action! [Mom] Come on down, guys!
It’s time for games! [Boys Shouting Excitedly] – What is it?
– Can you see it? – What the heck is up there?
– Woody, who’s up there with ya? – [Coughing]
-[Slinky] Woody? – What are you doing under the bed?
– Uh, nothing’. Uh, nothing’. I’m sure Andy was just
a little excited, that’s all. Too much cake and ice cream,
I suppose. It’s just a mistake! Well, that mistake is sitting
in your spot, Woody. [Chuckles] – [Gasps] Have you been replaced?
– What did I tell you earlier? No one is getting replaced. Now, let’s all be polite and give
whatever it is up there… a nice, big
Andy’s-room welcome. [Gulps] [Heavy Breathing] – [Buzzes]
– Buzz Light year to Star Command. Come in, Star Command. -[Buzzes]
-Star Command, come
in. Do you read me? Why don’t they answer?
[Gasps] My ship! Blast! This will take
weeks to repair. Buzz Light year mission log,
star date 4-0-7-2. My ship has run off course
en route to sector 1 2. I have crash-landed
on a strange planet. The impact must have awoken me
from hyper sleep. Terrain seems
a bit unstable. No readout yet
if the air is breathable. And there seems to be no sign
of intelligent life anywhere. – Hello!
– [Karate Yell] [Screams] Whoa! H-Hey!
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! – Did I frighten you? Didn’t mean to.
– [Buzzing] – Sorry. Howdy. My name is Woody.
– [Buzzing Continues] And this is Andy’s room.
That’s all I wanted to say. And also, there has been
a bit of a mix-up. This is my spot, see,
the bed here. Local law enforcement.
It’s about time you got here. I’m Buzz Light year, Space Ranger,
Universe Protection Unit. My ship has crash-landed
here by mistake. Yes, it is a mistake because,
you see, the bed here is my spot. I need to repair
my turbo boosters. Do you people still use fossil fuel, or
have you discovered crystallic fusion? – Well, let’s see. We got double-A’s.
– [Gasps] Watch yourself!.
Halt! Who goes there? Don’t shoot!
It’s okay. Friends. – Do you know these life-forms?
– Yes! They are Andy’s toys. All right, everyone,
you are clear to come up. I am Buzz Light year.
I come in peace. Oh, I’m so glad
you are not a dinosaur! Bye-bye. Thank you! Now, thank you all
for your kind welcome! – Say, what’s that button do?
– I will show you. – [Voice Box]
Buzz Light year to the rescue!
– [Toys] Oh! Hey, Woody’s got something like that.
His is a pull string. – Only it’s–
– Only it sounds like a carran overit. [Hamm] Oh, yeah, but not like this.
This is a quality sound system. Probably all
copper wiring, huh? So, uh, where you from?
Singapore? Hong Kong? Well, no. Actually, I-I’m stationed up
in the Gamma Quadrant of Sector Four. As a member of the elite
Universe Protection Unit
of the Space Ranger Corps, I protect the galaxy
from the threat of invasion… from the evil Emperor Zurg,
sworn enemy of the Galactic Alliance. Oh, really?
I ‘m from Playschool. And I ‘m from Mattel.
Well, I ‘m not really from Mattel. I’m actually from a smaller company that
was purchased in a leveraged buyout. You would think they would never seen
a new toy before. Well, sure. Look at him. He’s got more
gadgets on him than a Swiss Army knife. – [Buzzing]
– Ah, ah, ah, ah! Please be careful. You don’t want to be in the way
when my laser goes off. Hey, a laser! How come
you don’t have a laser, Woody? It’s not a laser! It’s a–
It’s a little light bulb that blinks. – What’s with him?
– Laser envy. All right, that’s enough! – Look, we are all very impressed
with Andy’s new toy.
– Toy? T-O-Y. Toy! Excuse me, I-I think the word
you are searching for is “Space Ranger.” The word I’m searching for I can’t say
because there’s preschool toys present. Getting’ kind of tense,
aren’t? Uh, Mr. Light year,
uh, now, I’m curious. What does a Space Ranger
actually do? He’s not a Space Ranger! – He doesn’t fight evil
or, or shoot lasers or fly!
– Excuse me. – [Toys] Ooh!
– Oh, impressive wingspan! Very good! Oh, what? What?
These are plastic. He can’t fly! They are a trillium-carbonic alloy,
and I can fly. – No, you can’t.
– [Sighs] Yes, I can. – You can’t.
– Can. – Can’t. Can’t. Can’t!
– I tell you, I could fly around
this room with my eyes closed! – Okay, then, Mr. Light Beer, prove it.
– All right, then, I will. Stand back, everyone! [Electronic Hum] To infinity and beyond! [Aeroplane Whirring] – Can!
– [Rex] Whoa! – Oh, wow, you flew magnificently!
– [Whistling] -I found my moving’ buddy.
-Thank you. Th-Thank you all. Thank you. That wasn’t flying!
That was… falling with style. Man, the dolls must really
go for you. Can you teach me that? – [Laughing] Golly bob howdy!
– Oh, shut up! You know, in a couple of days,
everything will be just
the way it was. They will see. – [All Chattering]
-[Woody] They’ll see. I’m still Andy’s favourite toy. I was on top of the world living high – [Andy Laughing] Whoa!
– It was right in my pocket I was living’ the life Things were just the way they should be When from out of the sky like a bomb Comes some little punk in a rocket [Laser Buzzing] Now all of a sudden some
strange things are happening to me Buzz Li ghtyear
to the rescue! Strange Things are happening to me Strange Things – Strange
– Ha! – Things are happening to me
– [Loud Roar] Ain’t no doubt about it I had friends
I had lots of friends Now all my friends are gone And I’m doing the best I can To carry on – I had power
– [Chorus] Power – I was respected
– Respected But not anymore And I have lost the love of the one Whom I adore Let me tell you about it Strange – Things are happening’ to me
– [Slinky Grunts] Strange Things Strange Things are happening to me Ain’t no doubt about it Strange Things Strange – Things
– [Birds Chirping] [Grunts]
Hey, who’s got my hat? [Squeaks]
Look, I ‘m Woody! Howdy, howdy, howdy! Ah-ha! Ah-ha, ha, ha!
Gimme that! Say there, Lizard and Stretchy Dog,
let me show you something. It looks as though I have been
accepted into your culture. – Your chief, Andy,
inscribed his name on me.
– [Together] Wow! With permanent ink too! Well, I must get back
to repairing my ship. Don’t let it
get to you, Woody. Uh… Let what? I don’t, uh–
What do you mean? Who? I know Andy’s
excited about Buzz. But you know he will always have
a special place for you. – Yeah, like the attic. [Chuckling]
– All right, that’s it! – [Tonal Humming Sound]
– Hmm. Unidirectional bonding strip. Mr. Light year
wants more tape. [Humming]
Hmm? Listen, Light Snack,
you stay away from Andy. He’s mine, and no one
is taking him away from me. – What are you talking about?
Where’s that bonding strip?
– [Beeping Sound] And another thing:
Stop with this spaceman thing! – It’s getting on my nerves!
– Are you saying you want to lodge
a complaint with Star Command? Oh-ho, okay! Ooh, well, so you want to
do it the hard way, huh? – Don’t even think about it, cowboy.
– Oh, yeah, tough guy? – [Mechanical Whoosh]
– [Gasps] [Choking] [Choking Continues] [Panting, Sniffing]
The air isn’t… toxic. How dare you open a spaceman’s helmet
on an uncharted planet! My eyeballs could have been
sucked from their sockets! You actually think
you are the Buzz Light year? [Laughing] Oh, all this time
I thought it was an act! Hey, guys, look!
It’s the real Buzz Light year! You are mocking me,
aren’t you? Oh, no, no. No, no, no, no, no.
Buzz, look, an alien! – Where?
– [Laughing] -[Laughing Continues]
-[Dog Barking] -[Barking Continues]
-[Boy Laughing] Yes! – Whoa!
– Uh-oh. – It’s Sid!
– [Teeth Chattering]
– [Sid] Don’t move! – I thought he was at summer camp.
– They must have kicked him out
early this year. – [Robot Buzzing]
– [Rex] Oh, no, not Sid! -[Sid Grunting] Incoming!
-[Dog Barking] – Who is it this time?
– I– I can’t– I can’t tell.
Hey, where’s Lenny? – Right here, Woody.
– Oh, no, I can’t bear
to watch one of these again. [Woody]
Oh, no, it’s a Combat Carl. – What’s going on?
– Nothing that concerns
you spacemen; just us toys. I would better
take a look anyway. -[Sid Shouting]
-[Buzz] Why is that soldier
strapped to an explosive device? That’s why: Sid. – [Barking]
– Hmm, sure is a hairy fellow. No, no, that’s Scud,
you idiot. – That is Sid.
– [Sinister Laughter] – You mean that happy child?
– That ain’t no happy child. He tortures toys,
just for fun! – [Barking]
– [Grunting] Well, then we have got
to do something. What are you doing?
Get down from there! – I’m gonna teach that boy a lesson.
– Yeah, sure. You go ahead. – Melt him with your scary laser.
– [Buzzing] Be careful with that!
It’s extremely dangerous. He’s lighting it!
He’s lighting it! Hit the dirt! – [Bo Screams]
– Look out!
-[Explosion] -[Scud Barking]
– Yes! He’s gone! He’s history! – [Laughing] Whoo!
– I could have stopped him. Buzz, I would love
to see you try. Of course, I would love
to see you as a crater. – The sooner we move, the better.
-[Sid Shouting] Yeah!
[Laughing] [Crickets Chirping] [Andy]
To infinity and beyond! [Imitates Rocket Sounds
And Explosions] All this packing
makes me hungry. – What would you say to dinner
at, oh, Pizza Planet?
– Pizza Planet? Oh, cool! [Mom Laughs] Go wash your hands,
and I will get Molly ready. -[Andy] Can I bring some toys?
– You can bring one toy. -Just one?
– One toy? – [Sighs]
– Hmm. – Will Andy pick me?
– [Liquid Swishing] ” Don’t count on it”?
[Groans] [Yells] [Thud] [Buzz Humming] [Humming Continues] Mmm! Buzz! Oh, Buzz!
Buzz Light year. [Panting] Buzz Light year,
thank goodness. We have got trouble! – Trouble? Where?
– Down there. Just down there. A helpless toy, it’s–
it’s trapped, Buzz! Then we have
no time to lose. – I don’t see anything!
– Oh, he’s there!
J just, just keep looking! – What kind of toy– [Gasps]
– [Gasps] Oh! Whoa, whoa! Oh! – [Screams]
– [Together] Buzz! Buzz! – [Toys Chattering]
I don’t see him in the driveway. – I think he bounced into Sid’s yard!
– Oh! Buzz! [Horn Honking] Hey, everyone, R.C.’s trying to
say something. What is it, boy? – He’s saying that this was no accident.
– What do you mean? – I mean Humpty-Dumpty
was pushed… by Woody!
– No! – [All] What?
– Wait a minute. You– You don’t think I meant
to knock Buzz out the window,
do you? Potato Head? – That’s Mr. Potato Head to you,
you back-stabbing murderer!
– [Gasps] Now, it was an accident, guys.
Come on. Now, you, you
got to believe me. We believe ya, Woody.
Right, Rex? Well, ye– N–
I don’t like confrontations! Where is your honour, dirt bag?
You are an absolute disgrace! You don’t deserve to– Hey! You couldn’t handle Buzz cutting
in on your play time, could you, Woody? Didn’t want to face the fact that Buzz
just might be Andy’s new favourite toy. So you got rid of him.
Well, what if Andy starts playing
with me more, Woody, huh? You gonna knock me
outta the window too? – I don’t think we should
give him the chance.
– [Sergeant] There he is, men. – Frag him!
– Let’s string him up
by his pull string! -[Hamm] I got dibs on his hat!
-[Bo] Would you boys stop it! – Tackle him!
– No, no, no! W-W-Wait!
I can explain everything! [Andy] Okay, Mom, be right down.
I have got to get Buzz. [Sergeant]
Retreat! Mom, do you know
where Buzz is? – [Mom] No, I haven’t seen him.
– Psst! [Mom]
Andy, I’m heading out the door! – But, Mom, I can’t find him!
– Honey, just grab some other toy.
Now, come on! Oh, okay. I couldn’t find my Buzz.
I know I left him right there. Honey, I’m sure he’s around.
You will find him. [Ignition Starts] [Chattering] I it’s too short!
We need more monkeys! There aren’t any more!
That’s the whole barrel! Buzz, the monkeys
aren’t working! We are formulating another plan!
Stay calm! Oh, where could he be? [Service Bell Dings] – Can I help pump the gas?
– Sure! I will even let you drive. – Yeah?
– Yeah, when you’re 1 6. – Yuk,yuk,yuk! Funny, Mom.
– [Laughing] Aw, great. How am I gonna convince
those guys it was an accident? Buzz! Buzz! Ha! You are alive! This is great!
Oh, I’m saved! I’m saved. Any will find you here;
he will take us back to the room; and then you can tell everyone
that this was all just a big mistake. Huh? Right?
[Panting] Buddy? I just want you to know that even
though you tried to terminate me, revenge is not an idea
we promote on my planet. – Oh. Well, that’s good.
– But we are not on my planet, are we? – No. [Screaming]
– [Buzz Grunting] [Buzz Grunting,
Spacesuit Buzzing, Beeping] [Screaming, Groans] Okay, come on! You want a piece of me? [Yells] [Squeaking] – Owww!
– [Voice Box] Buzz, Buzz,
Buzz Light year to the rescue. – Aah-ouch!
-[Mom] Next stop. – Pizza Planet! Yeah!
-[Door Slides Shut, Ignition Starts] – [Door Shuts]
– [Gasps] Andy! [Panting] Wh– Doesn’t he realise
that I’m not there? [Loud Gasp]
I’m lost! [Sobs]
Oh, I’m a lost toy! [Sniffling, Sobbing] Buzz Light year mission log. The local sheriff and I seem to be at
a huge refuelling station of some sort. – You!
-[Truck Approaching, Horn Honking] [Brakes Squealing] [Engine Idling] – According to my Nava-computer, the–
– [Gasps] Shut up! -J just shut up, you idiot!
– Sheriff, this is no time to panic. This is the perfect time to panic.
I’m lost. Andy is gone. They are gonna move from their house
in two days, and it’s all your fault! My– My fault? If you hadn’t pushed me
out of the window in the first place– Oh, yeah?
Well, if you… hadn’t shown up in your stupid
little cardboard spaceship
and taken away everything… – that was important to me–
– Don’t talk to me about importance! Because of you the security
of this entire universe is in jeopardy! What? What are
you talking’ about? Right now, poised at
the edge of the galaxy, Emperor Zurg… has been secretly building
a weapon… with the destructive capacity
to annihilate an entire planet! I alone have information that reveals
this weapon’s only weakness. And you, my friend,
are responsible… for delaying my rendezvous
with Star Command! You… are… a… toy! You aren’t the real
Buzz Light year! You are a– You are an action figure!
You are a child’s plaything! You are a sad, strange little man;
and you have my pity. – Farewell.
– Oh, yeah?
Well, good riddance, ya loony! – ” Rendezvous with Star Command.”
-[Car Approaching] -[Driver] Hey, gas dude!
– [Attendant] You talking’ to me? – Yeah, man. Can you help me?
– Pizza Planet? Andy! – Do you know where
Cutting Boulevard is?
– Oh, no! I can’t show my face
in that room without Buzz. – Buzz! Buzz, come back!
– Go away! No! Buzz, you got to
come back! I– -[Engine Revving]
– I found a spaceship! It’s a spaceship, Buzz! Come on, man, hurry up! Um, like,
the pizzas are getting cold here! – [Attendant]
Uh, Cutting Boulevard, huh?
– Yeah, yeah. Which way? Now, you are sure this space freighter
will return to its port of origin… – once it jettisons its food supply?
– Uh-huh. And when we get there, we will be able
to find a way to transport you home. – Well, then, let’s climb aboard.
– No, no, no, wait, Buzz! Buzz! – Let’s get in the back.
No one will see us there.
– Negative. There are no restraining
harnesses in the cargo area. – We will be much safer in the cockpit.
– Yeah, bu– – Buzz! Buzz!
That’s two lefts and a right, huh? – Thanks for the directions, okay?
– Yeah. And remember, kid– – Buzz!
– [Ignition Starts] [Screams] It’s safer in the cockpit
than the cargo bay. What an idiot. – [Tires Screech]
– [Grunts, Groans] – [Stereo: Rock]
– [Tires Squealing] [Yelling, Groaning] [Screams] [Car Horn Honking] – [Brakes Screech]
-[Door Signal Buzzing] [Man On P.A.]
Next shuttle lift off is scheduled for… – T-minus 30 seconds and counting.
– [Jets Humming] [Robot]
You are clear to enter. Welcome to Pizza Planet. [Woman On P.A.]
The white zone is for immediate pizza– – Sheriff!.
– [Grunts, Groans] There you are. Now, the entrance is heavily guarded.
We need a way to get inside. – [Coughing]
– Great idea, Woody. I like your thinking’. [Robot]
You are clear to enter. – Welcome to Pizza Planet.
– [Buzz] Now! Quickly, Sheriff!.
The air lock is closing. [Woman On P.A.] Jones, party
off ive,your shuttle is now boarding– [Boy]
Hey, Mom, can we have some tokens? Ow! Watch
where you are going! Sorry. [Groans] [Man On P.A.]
…nine, eight, seven, six, – five, four, three,
– [Children Shouting] two, one. What a spaceport!
Good work, Woody. [Beeping, Fires] Mom, can I play Black Hole?
Please, please, please? – Andy!
– Now, we need to find a ship
that’s headed for Sector 12. Wait a minute.
No, no, no, Buzz! This way. – There’s a special ship.
I just saw it.
– You mean it has hyper drive? Hyperactive hyper drive. – [Chattering]
– And Astro, uh, turf! – Where is it? I-I don’t see the–
– Come on. That’s it. Spaceship! All right, Buzz,
get ready. And– – And the universe explodes!
– Okay, Buzz, when I say go,
we are gonna jump in the basket. Buzz! – [Grunts] No!
Hey, Mom, if I eat all my pizza, – can I have some alien slime?
– This cannot be happening to me. [Gasps] [Objects Squeaking] – A stranger.
– From the outside. – [Aliens Together] Ooh!
– Greetings. I am Buzz Light year. – I come in peace.
– [All Gibbering] [Man On P.A.] Before your
space journey, re-energise yourself… with a slice of pepperoni,
now boarding at counter three. [Buzz]
This is an intergalactic emergency. I need to commandeer
your vessel to Sector 1 2. Who’s I n charge here? [Aliens]
The claw! – The claw is our master.
– The claw chooses who
will go and who will stay. – This is ludicrous. [Gasps]
– Hey, bozo, you got a brain in there? – [Laughing] Take that!
– [Buzzing] Oh, no! Sid! – Get down!
– [Grunts] – What’s gotten into you? I wa–
– You are the one that decided
to climb into this– Shh! The claw, it moves. [Aliens Squeaking] [Squeaks]
I have been chosen! Farewell, my friends.
I go on to a better place. Gotcha! A Buzz Light year?
No way! -[Coin Clicking]
-[Alien Squeaks] [Squeak] [Grunting] [Claw Buzzing] – [Sid] Yes!
– [Gasps] Buzz! No!
[Grunting] – Hey!
– [Grunting] – [Grunting]
– He has been chosen! – He must go.
– Hey! – What are you doing? Stop it!
Stop it, you zealots!
– Do not fight the claw. All right!
Double prizes! Let’s go home and… play. [Sinister Chuckle] [Chatters, Grunts] [Humming] Sheriff, I can see
your dwelling from here. – You are almost home.
– Nirvana is coming.
The mystic portal awaits. Will you be quiet?
You guys don’t get it, do you? Once we go into Sid’s house,
we won’t be coming out. – [Barking]
– Whoa, Scud! Hey, boy! – Sit! Good boy.
– [Growling] – Hey, I got something for you, boy.
– Freeze! – [Growls, Panting]
– Ready, set, now! – [Snarling]
– [Alien Squeaking] Hannah!
Hey, Hannah! – What?
– Did I get my package in the mail? – I don’t know.
– What do you mean you don’t know? – I don’t know!
-[Sighs] – Oh, no, Hannah! Look, Janie!
– What? Hey! – She’s sick!
– No, she’s not! – I will have to perform
one of my operations.
– [Hannah] No! – No, not Sid’s room. Not there.
– Hey, give it back! Sid! Sid! – Oh, no, we have
a sick patient here, Nurse.
– [Banging On Door] – Prepare the O.R., stat!
-[Hannah Shouting] Patient is… prepped. No one’s ever attempted
a double bypass… brain transplant before. Now for the tricky part.
Pliers! I don’t believe that man’s
ever been to medical school. [Chuckles, Imitates Nurse]
Doctor, you have done it! Hannah! -Janie’s all better now.
– [Screaming] – [Hannah] Mom! Mom!
-[Sid] She’s lying! Whatever she says,
it’s not true! [Departing Footfalls] [Gasping, Shuddering] [Voice Quavering] We are gonna die.
I’m outta here! Locked. – There’s got to be
another way outta here.
-[Rustling] Uh, Buzz?
W-Was that you? – [Teeth Chattering, Gasps]
-[Creaking] [Rustling] [Creaking] Hey, hi there,
little fella. Come out here.
Do you know a way outta here? [Gasps, Teeth Chattering] [Gasps] – [Gasps]
– [“Pop Goes the Weasel”] [Yells, Muttering, Gibbering] B-B-B-B-Bu– Buzz! B-B-B-B-Bu– Buzz! – They are cannibals.
– [Gasps] – [Buzzes]
– Mayday, mayday. – Come in, Star Command.
– [Teeth Chattering] Star Command, do you copy? – [Buzzing]
– I have set my laser from stun to kill. Aw, great. Great. Yeah, and if anyone
attacks us, we can blink ’em to death. -[Rustling]
– [Rex] Hey, you guys,
I think I found him! – Buzz, is that you?
– [Cat Yowls] Whiskers, will you
get outta here! – You are interfering
with the search and rescue!
-[Car Approaching] [Gasps]
Look, they are home. Mom, have you seen Woody? – Where was the last place
you left him?
– Right here in the van. Oh, I’m sure he’s there.
You’re just not looking hard enough. He’s not here, Mom.
Woody’s gone. [Gasps]
Woody’s gone? Yeah, boy,
the weasel ran away. Huh? Huh?
I told you he was guilty. Who would have thought he was capable
of such atrocities? Oh, Slink,
I hope he’s okay. [Sid] Oh, a survivor.
Where’s the rebel base? Talk! I can see
your will is strong. Well, we have ways
of making you talk. [Sizzling] Where are your rebel friends now?
[Sinister Chuckle] [Sid’s Mom]
Sid, your Pop Tarts are ready! All right! -[Sizzling Continues]
– [Screaming] [Grunting] Are you all right?
I’m proud of you, Sheriff. A lesser man would have talked
under such torture. I sure hope
this isn’t permanent. Still no word from Star Command.
We are not that far from the space port. The door. It’s open!
We are free! -Woody, we don’t know what’s out there!
-I will tell you wha– [Screams] – They are gonna eat us, Buzz!
Do something quick!
– Shield your eyes. [Buzzing] It’s not working. I recharged it
before I left. I-It should be good for– You idiot! You are a toy!
Use your karate chop action! – Get away! Hoo-cha!
– Hey! Hey! How are you
doing’ that? Stop that. Back! Back,
you savages! Back! – Woody, stop it!
– Sorry, guys, but dinner’s cancelled! There’s no place like home!
There’s no place like home! – There’s no place like home. [Gasps]
– [Snarling] [Snoring] [Muffled Yell,
Gasping] Another stunt like that,
cowboy, you are gonna get us killed. – Don’t tell me what to do.
– Shh! [Snoring Continues] [Heavy Breathing] [Voice Box]
Yee-haw! Giddyap, pardner! – We got to get this waggon
– [Snarling] [Growling] – Split up!
-[Scud Growling] [Sniffing] [Snarling]
Hmm? [Growling] [Snoring] [Snarls, Panting] [Man] Calling Buzz Light year.
Come in, Buzz Light year. – This is Star Command.
Buzz Light year, do you read me?
– Star Command! [Boy] Buzz Light year responding.
Read you loud and clear. Buzz Light year,
planet Earth needs your help. – [Boy] On the way!
– [Chorus] Buzz Light year! [Announcer]
The world’s greatest superhero!
Now the world’s greatest toy! Buzz has it all!
Locking wrist communicator! -[Boy] Calling Buzz Light year!
– Karate chop action! – [Boy] Wow!
– Pulsating laser light! -[Boy] Total annihilation!
– Multiphase voice simulator! [Voice Box] There’s a secret
mission in uncharted space. [Voice Box] There’s
a secret mission in uncharted space. And best of all,
high pressure space wings! – To infinity and beyond!
– [Announcer #2] Not a flying toy. [Announcer#1]
Get your Buzz Light year action figure… – and save a galaxy near you!
– [Chorus] Buzz Light year! Available at all Al’s Toy Barn outlets
in the Tri-county area. [Sports caster]
And welcome back… to the Point Richmond
Bowling Championship. [Sports caster Continues] Out among the stars I sit Way beyond the moon In my silver ship I sailed To a dream that ended too soon Now I know exactly – Who I am and what I’m here for
– [Chirping] [Woody’s Voice]
You are a toy! You can’t fly! And I will go sailing No more But no, it can’t be true I could fly if l wanted to Like a bird in the sky If believed I could fly Why, I would fly T o In affinity and beyond! Clearly, I Will go sailing No more – Mom! Mom, have you seen
my Sally doll?
– [Click] [Mom]
What, dear? What was that? Never mind! [Rattling] Oof!. Oof!.
[Groans] Buzz, the coast is clear.
Buzz, where are you? [Buzz’s Voice Box] There’s a secret
mission. in uncharted space. Let’s go. [Hannah]
Really? That is so interesting. Would you like some tea,
Mrs. Nesbitt? – [Gasps] Buzz!
– It’s so nice you could join us
on such late notice. – Oh, no!
– What a lovely hat, Mrs. Nesbitt. It goes quite well
with your head. [Clears Throat, I mutating Mother]
Hannah! Oh, Hannah! Mom? Please excuse me, ladies. I will be right back. What is it, Mom?
Mom, where are you? Buzz. Hey.
Buzz, are you okay? [Slurring] Gone!
[Sniffles] It’s all gone. All of its gone.
Bye-bye. Whoo-whoo. Seeya. – What happened to you?
– One minute you’re defending
the whole galaxy. And suddenly you find
yourself sucking’ down Darjeeling with… Marie Antoinette
and her little sister. [Chuckles] I think you’ve had
enough tea for today. Let’s get you
outta here, Buzz. Don’t you get it?
You see the hat? – I am Mrs. Nesbitt! Ha-ha-ha-ha!
– Snap out of it, Buzz! [Hysterical Chuckling,
Squeaks] I-I-I– I’m sorry. I–
You are right. I am just a little depressed.
That’s all. I– I can get through this. – Oh, I’m a sham!
– Shh! – Look at me.
– Quiet, Buzz. I can’t even
fly out of a window. The hat look good?
Tell me the hat look good. – The apron is a bit much.
– “Out the window”!
Buzz, you are a genius! – [Crying]
– Come on, come on. This way. Years of academy,
training, wasted! Ha, ha. B-3. – Miss! G-6.
– Oh! – You sunk it. Are you peeking?
– Heh, heh! Oh, quit your whining’ and pay up.
No, no, not the ear. – Give me the nose. Come on.
– How about three out off ive? [Straining]
Hey, guys! Guys! Hey! – Son of a building block. It’s Woody.
– He’s in the psycho’s bedroom. – Ha, ha! Hi!
– Everyone! It’s Woody! – Woody?
– You are kidding!
– Woody? Ha! We are gonna
get outta here, Buzz. Buzz? [Imitating Aeroplane] [Sputtering, Crashing] – Hey, look!
– Woody! Oh, boy, am I glad
to see you guys. – I knew you’d come back, Woody.
– What are you doing’ over there? It’s a long story, Bo.
I will explain later. Here! Catch this! [Bo]
Ha! – Whoa! I have got it, Woody.
– He got it, Woody. Good going’, Slick. Now just,
just tie it on to something’. – Wait, wait, wait, wait. I got
a better idea. How ’bout we don’t?
– Hey! – Potato Head.
– Did you all take
stupid pills this morning? Have you forgotten
what he did to Buzz? And now you want to let him
back over here? No! No, no, no, no, no! You got it–
You got it all wrong, Potato Head. Buzz is fine. Buzz is right here.
He’s with me! – You are a liar!
– No, I’m not. Buzz, come over here. Tell the nice boys that you are–
that you are not dead. [Gasps, Sputters]
Just a sec! Buzz, will you get up here
and give me a hand? [Chuckling]
That’s very funny, Buzz. – This is serious!
-[Rex] Hey, Woody! Where did they go? [Potato Head]
He’s lying. Buzz ain’t there. Oh! Hi, Buzz! Why don’t you say hello
to the guys over there? [As Buzz]
Hiya, fellas! To infinity and beyond! Hey, look!
It’s Buzz! Hey, Buzz, let’s show the guys
our new secret best friends handshake. Give me five, man! Something is screwy here. So you see we are friends now, guys.
Aren’t we, Buzz? [As Buzz]
You bet. Give me a hug. Ho-ho! Boy, I love you too. See? It is Buzz. – Now give back the lights, Potato Head.
– Wait just a minute. – What are you trying’ to pull?
– [Screaming] – [Group Murmuring]
– [Grunts, Retches] – Oh, that is disgusting.
– Murderer! – No! No, no, no, no, no!
– You murdering dog! – It’s not what you think. I swear!
– Save it for the jury. I hope Sid pulls
your voice box out, ya creep. No, no! No, no!
Don’t leave! Don’t leave! Ya got to help us, please! You don’t
know what it’s like over here! Come on.
Let’s get outta here. Go back to your lives, citizens.
Show is over. [Woody]
Come back! Slink! Slink! Please!
Please! Listen to me! No! No! Come back! Slinky! [Thunder Rumbling] [Thumping, Clattering] Buzz! Go away! You disgusting freaks!
Aaah! All right, back!
Back, you cannibals! Aah! Oof!. He is still alive, and you’re
not gonna get him, you monsters! What are you doing’? Hey. Hey, they fixed you. But– But they are cannibals. We saw them eat
those other toys. [Quacks] Uh, sorry. I-I-I thought
that you were gonna– [Chuckles]
You know, you know, eat my friend. [Woody]
Hey, no, no, wait, hey! – What’s wrong?
– [Sid’s Mom] Sid? [Sid]
Not now, Mom! I’m busy! – Sid! Buzz, come on!
-[Mom] You left that door open. Get up! Use your legs! Fine!
Let Sid trash you, but don’t blame me! It came!
It finally came! Ha, ha! “The Big One.” ” Extremely dangerous. Keep out of reach of children. ” Cool!
What am I gonna blow? Man. Hey, where’s
that wimpy cowboy doll? [Buzz Buzzing] Yes. I have always wanted
to put a spaceman into orbit. -[Tape Peeling]
– [Sid] Heh, heh. Now. Yes. [Sinister Chuckle] -[Thunderclap]
– Oh, no! [Thunder Rumbling] Oh, man! Sid Phillips reporting. Launch of the shuttle
has been delayed… due to adverse weather
conditions at the launch site. Tomorrow’s forecast: sunny. [Sinister Chuckle]
Sweet dreams. [Footfalls Approaching] [Mom] I looked everywhere, honey,
but all I could find was your hat. But what if we
leave them behind and? Oh, don’t worry, honey.
I ‘m sure we will find Woody
and Buzz before we leave tomorrow. [Door Creaks, Closes] [Rex Gasps]
I need air! Why will you quit
moving’ around? I’m sorry. It’s just that I get–
I get so nervous before I travel. How did I get stuck
with you as a moving buddy? Everyone else was picked. [Snoring] [Bo]
Oh, Woody. If only you could see
how much Andy misses you. [Thunder Rumbling] [Snoring] [Straining] Psst. Psst! Hey, Buzz! Hey. Get over here and see if
you can get this toolbox off me. Oh, come on, Buzz, I– Buzz, I can’t do this without you.
I need your help. I can’t help.
I can’t help anyone. Why, sure you can, Buzz.
You can get me outta here. Then I will get that rocket off you,
and we will make a break for Andy’s house. Andy’s house, Sid’s house.
What’s the difference? Oh, Buzz. You have had a big fall.
You must not be thinking clearly. No, Woody. For the first time
I am thinking clearly. You were right all along.
I’m not a Space Ranger. I’m just a toy, a stupid,
little, insignificant toy. Whoa, hey, wait a minute. Being’ a toy is a lot better
than being’ a, a Space Ranger. – Yeah, right.
– No, it is. Look, over in that house is a kid
who thinks you are the greatest. And it’s not because
you are a Space Ranger, pal. It’s because you’re a toy.
You are his toy. But why would Andy want me? Why would Andy want you? Look at you!
You are a Buzz Light year. Any other toy would give up
his moving parts just to bayou. You have got wings.
You glow in the dark. You talk! Your helmet does
that, that, that whoosh thing. You are a cool toy. As a matter of fact,
you are too cool. I mean, I mean, what chance
does a toy like me have… against a Buzz Light year
action figure? All I can do is– [Voice Box]
There’s a snake in my boots. Why would Andy ever want
to play with me… when he’s got you? I’m the one that should be
strapped to that rocket. [Birds Chirping] Listen, Buzz,
forget about me. You should get outta here
while you can. [Chirping Continues] [Sighs] [Clattering] Buzz? What are you doing’?
I thought you were– Come on, Sheriff. There’s a kid
over in that house who needs us. Now let’s get you out of this thing.
[Grunts] Yes, sir! – [Straining]
– Come on, Buzz. We can do it. – [Grunts]
-[Engine Noise Approaching] Woody, it’s the moving van. We got to get outta here now. [Grunts] Come on, Buzz. All right.
[Grunts] Buzz! – Hey, I’m out!
– Almost there. [Sputters]
I want to ride the pony. [Snores] Phew. Woody? Woody? Are you all right? I’m fine. I’m okay. [Ringing] [Ringing Continues] [Ringing Continues] [Clock Clatters On Floor,
Ringing Stops] Oh, yeah!
Time for liftoff!. Whoo! To infinity and beyond! Whoo-hoo! [Growls, Barks,
Snarling] – Aah! Back, back.
– [Barks, Yelps] – Down, down!
– [Barks] – Okay, what do I do?
Come on, Woody. Think.
-[Toys Clattering] Guys! No, no, no, no! Wait!
Wait. Listen, please. There’s a good toy down there, and he’s
gonna be blown to bits in a few minutes. All because of me.
We have got to save him. And, uh–
But I need your help. [Toy Creaking] Please. He’s my friend. And he’s the only one
I have got. [Tapping Morse Code] -[Toy Trumpeting]
-[Tapping Continues] Thank you.
Okay, I think I know what to do. We are gonna have
to break a few rules. But if it works,
it will help everybody. [Sighs] -[Pounding]
– [Sid] Houston to Mission Control.
Come in, Control. Launch pad is
being constructed. – [Growls]
-[Woody] All right, listen up. I need Pump Boy here,
Ducky here. – Legs, you are with Ducky.
– [Quacks] Roller Bob and I don’t move
till we get the signal. Clear? – [Quacks]
– Okay. Let’s move! [Barks] [Barking Continues] [Quacks] Wind the frog. – [” Pop Goes the Weasel”]
-[Dog Snarls] – [Chatters]
-[Frog Revs] [Straining] [Birds Chirping] – Wait for the signal.
-[Frog Revs] [Quacks, Mutters] [Muttering] [Blubbers] – [Ringing]
– Go! – [Growls]
– [Engine Revving] – [Barks]
– All right, let’s go! [Hannah]
I will get it! Now! – I’m coming. I’m coming.
-[Ringing Continues] – [Quacks]
-[Barking Continues] [Barking] – [Yelps]
– Scud! – [Laughing]
– [Snarls] – [Barks]
– Stupid dog. [Barking Continues] Lean back! [Sid] Uh, Mission Control, is
the launch pad construction complete? Uh, roger. Rocket is now
secured to guide wire. We are currently obtaining
the ignition sticks. – Countdown will commence
momentarily. Stand by.
– Let’s go. Hey, Ma! Where are the matches?
Oh, wait. Here they are. Never mind. – Woody! Great!
Help me outta this thing.
– Shh! – What?
– It’s okay. Everything’s under control. – [Whispering]
Woody, what are you doing?
– Houston. All systems are go.
Requesting permission to launch– Hey? How would you get out here? Oh, well. You and I
can have a cookout later. [Chuckles] Houston, do we have
permission to launch? [Imitating Radio Static]
Uh, roger. Permission granted. You are confirmed
at “T”minus ten seconds. And counting.
Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, – one!
-[Woody’s Voice Box]
Reach for the sky! – Huh?
– This town ain’t big enough
for the two of us. – What?
– Somebody’s poisoned the water hole. – It’s busted.
– Who are you calling’ busted, buster? – [Whimpers]
– That’s right. – I’m talking to you, Sid Phillips.
– [Gasps] – We don’t like being’ blown up,
Sid, or smashed or ripped apart.
– “We”? That’s right!
Your toys! Mama! Mama! Mama! Mama! [Gasps] [Squeaks] [Gasps] Aaah!
[Gasps] Aaah! – [Gasps]
– Mama! From now on, you must take
good care of your toys! Because if you don’t,
we will find out, Sid. We toys can see
everything. So play nice. Aaah! Ha-ha! We did it!
We did it! Ha-ha! Yes! The toys!
The toys are alive! N-Nice toy.
Aaah! – [Whimpers]
– What’s wrong, Sid? – Don’t you want to play with Sally?
-[Sid Sobbing] Nice work, fellows.
Good job. Coming’ out of the ground, what a touch.
That was a stroke of genius. Woody. – Thanks.
– [Horn Honks] [Woman]
Everybody say, “Bye, house! ” – Woody! The van!
-[Andy] Bye, house. [Grunts] – We got to run! Thanks, guys!
– [Car Door Slides Closed] [Ignition Starting] – Quick!
– [Grunts] [Engine Revving] J just go.
I will catch up. [Grunts] [Truck Approaching] [Both]
Aaah! Come on! [Growls] – [Grunts]
– You can do it, Woody! [Grunts]
I got it! Woo-hoo-hoo! -[Scud Barking]
– I made it.
– [Gasps] Aaah! Get away,
you stupid dog! Down! – Down! Aah! Aah!
– Hold on, Woody! [Grunts]
I can’t do it. -[Cloth Ripping]
– Take care of Andy for me! – No!
– [Yelps] – Buzz!
– [Snarling] [Snarling, Barking] – [Grunts]
-[Scud Barking] – Ow!
– Are we there already?
– Woody? – How did you–
– How would he get here? – Where have you–
– What happened? – Ow!
– What’s going’ on? – What’s he taken’?
– Aha! There you are! – Hey. What’s he doing?
– [Whimpers] – Aah!
– He’s at it again! – [Barks]
– [Horn Beeping] -[Barking]
– [Engine Revving] Ha, ha, ha! – Get him!
– Come on! [Gasps] [Barking] – [Roars]
– Ah, ah, no, no! [Barks] – [Barks]
– No, no, no, no! Wait!
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! – [Barks]
– Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
[Groans] [Barks, Pants] – Pig pile!
– [Grunts] Aaah! [Horn Honking,
Tires Screeching] – [Barking]
– [Horns Honking] – [Woman] Get outta that car!
– [Man] Move it! Whew. No! Please!
You don’t understand! Buzz is out there.
We got to help him. – No!
– Toss him overboard! No, no, no!
Wait! Aah! – Hooray!
– So long, Woody! – [Sighs]
-[Horn Honking] Aah! Oh! Woody! – Oh! Well, thanks for the ride.
– Look out! Aaah! – Now let’s catch up to that truck.
– [Beeps] [Chattering, Laughing] Guys! Guys! Woody’s riding R.C. – What?
– And Buzz is with him! – [Horn Beeping]
– It is Buzz!
Woody was telling the truth. – What have we done?
– Great! Now I have guilt. We are almost there! Rocky, the ramp! [Grunts] Look out! Quick! Hold onto my tail! – Atta boy, Slink!
– Oh! Woody! Woody! Speed up! – Speed up!
– The batteries! They are running out! [Slinky]
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Whoa! Aah! [Timon And Pumbaa]
What a wonderful phrase – [Giggles]
– Aaah! – I can’t hold on much longer.
– Slink! Hang on! – Aaah!
– Ouch! [Mourning Dove Cooing] Great! Woody! The rocket! The match! Yes! Thank you, Sid! [Car Approaching] No! No, no! No! No! Oh, no! No, no, no, no, no, no! [Sobs]
No! – Woody! What are you doing?
– Hold still, Buzz! – Ha-ha! Ha-ha!
– You did it! Next stop: Andy! Wait a minute. I just lit a rocket.
Rockets explode! [Teeth Chattering] I should have
held on longer. Look! Look! It’s Woody
and Buzz coming’ up fast! Woody! [Rex]
Aah! Take cover! Aaah! This is the part
where we blow up! Not today! [Fireworks Crackling] Aaah! Hey, Buzz!
You are flying’! This isn’t flying.
This is falling with style. [Woody]
Ha-ha-ha! To infinity and beyond! Uh, Buzz,
we missed the truck. We are not aiming
for the truck. [Thudding] Hey, wow! – [Mother] What? What is it?
– Woody! Buzz! – Oh, great, you found them.
Where were they?
– Here in the car! See? Now, what would I tell you?
Right where you left ’em. [Giggles] – Which one can I open first?
– Let’s let Molly open one. [Sergeant]
Frankincense, this is Myrrh. – Hey, heads up, everybody.
It’s show time.
– Whoa! It’s time! Ohh! Oh, Bo. There’s got to be a less painful way
to get my attention. Merry Christmas,
Sheriff. – Say, isn’t that mistletoe?
– Mm-hmm. – Ooh!
-[Kissing Sounds, Bo Giggles] Maybe Andy will get
another dinosaur. Like a leaf eater. That way
I could play the, uh, dominant predator. Quiet, everyone!
Quiet! [Sergeant] Molly’s first
present is Mrs. Potato Head. Repeat: a Mrs. Potato Head. Way to go, Idaho! Gee, I would better shave. -[Radio Whining]
-[Sergeant] Come in, Frankincense. Andy is now opening
his first present. – It’s — [Static]
– Buzz. Buzz Light year, – [Sergeant] I can’t quite–
– you are not worried, are you? – Me? No, no. Pfft.
– [Sergeant] Make out– No. No, no, no, no. Mm-mm. [Sergeant]
A large box– It’s– It’s– It’s– – Are you?
– [Chuckles] Now, Buzz, what could Andy possibly get
that is worse than you? [Andy On Monitor]
Oh, what is it? What is it? – [Puppy Barking]
– [Andy] Wow! A puppy! [Chuckles] Ooo, ooo, ooo, ooo You have got a friend in me You have got a friend in me When the road looks rough ahead And you’re miles and miles
from your nice, warm bed You just remember what your old pal said Boy, you have got a friend in me Yeah, you have got a friend in me You have got a friend in me You have got a friend in me – You got troubles
– And I got ’em too There isn’t anything
I wouldn’t do for you If we stick together we can see it through ‘Cause you have got a friend in me You have got a friend in me Some other folks might be
a little bit smarter than I am Bigger and stronger too Maybe But none of them will ever
love you the way I do [Together]
It’s me and you, boy And as the years go by Our friendship will never die You are gonna see it’s our destiny You have got a friend in me You have got a friend in me You have got a friend in me