Madurai has been epitomized as
the land of killings and theft ..filled with goons and murderers. That’s how you might
know Madurai. Trust me, Madurai
isn’t like that. With a scintillating
scent of jasmines, Madurai is not a temple city,
but also a festive city. The great land of Madurai
stands for the scent of flowers. The love of the people is as
pure as this city they live in. See the heights of them temples. The ones that are
preserved as heritage. The fearsome scream of
the deity that’s Amman. Tamil flows as sweet
as the Vaigai river. The great land of Madurai
stands for the scent of flowers. The love of the people is as
pure as this city they live in. Food with the right
kind of spices. Endurance here is susceptible. The famous Jigarthanda
will soothe your hot day. The land that restored pride
to the chaste Kannagi. The brave victors of the
Jallikattu festival. There exists no
violence, but valiance. If there’s someone like this
in Madurai, see for yourself. Okay. Yes. Yes, okay. We’ll see. I’ll call you. Here. Where did you apply the brakes? You asked me to apply it
at the 9th block. I did it at the 8th one. Do that, that’s right. – Is the truck loaded?
– No, it’s not. – Don’t load it.
– Okay. – Fix a rod here.
– I’ll do it. – It will help your braking.
– Okay. What is this torn thing? – Change the tyres.
– Yes, I’ll change it. – Will you kill them all?
– I will. This is Mookan, although
he’s known as Ezhra Mookan. If he wishes to mess
with someone, he will. If he needs to retrieve cash, he will. The person he’s messing
with right now is ..Ayangal. Ayangal. – Welcome.
– You’re alive? You haven’t been
here in 6 months. – I thought you were dead.
– I wish. God doesn’t seem
to grant my wish. He will when it’s time for it.
Come. What life is this? – It’s hard living with my son and daughter
alternatively every 6 months. – Sit. So, when do you wish to die? I’m ready whenever that is. But before I die I want to sell the house and split the property
among my children. But no one is complying. The company people are troublesome. What is this that
looks like a TV? This isn’t a TV, it’s an iPad. They send mobiles and iPads, but they are never here. Ayangal has four children. The once fearsome group was considered uneducated. He made them study and
has them settled abroad. His last son is Malligarajan. Madurai Sethupathy School’s Headmaster. This teaching couple have 3 kids. The eldest is in Australia. The youngest is in the Army. The middle son, is our hero.
Rajini Murugan. Our hero has three
important chores. To handover breakfast
for his Grandpa ..then lunch ..and dinner. Is it fine Grandpa? Yes! This is ‘Rotation’ Mani. Every 6 months he
organizes something. New festival, Grand festival, ..Family festival and
Colony festival. Today it’s for his son. I have to get home
soon, bring the kid. This is the kid? I would have
brought a knife had I known. Be careful. Why are you screaming
like it’s the first time? This is the fourth time,
I myself am bored. Hey, stop it! If you don’t maintain the lines,
I’ll take the money and leave. Majestic moustache, but you’re
offering only 2 rupees. Huge pays will be taken first. Beautiful
girls drop your number along. – There’s a seven rupee note behind you.
– Where? – I got it.
– Okay. – Have you counted these?
– Yes. Give it. – Why?
– He’ll find out if you take so much. Yeah right. – How much is there?
– 10, 30, 000 rupees. – How much according to the book?
– 10, 70, 000. 40, 000 missing? No one
is leaving, sit down. Dad, we have 10 lakhs. Why are
you worried about 40, 000? Did you think we
got it for free? – We have to do it again next week.
– Yeah right. I suspect you. – Get up.
– I’m your son. That’s why I suspect you. – Dad!
– I said get up! He calls himself son
and he steals from me. Should I steal from
Swiss banks then? There’s only 20, 000 in this.
Where’s the rest? – He got caught.
– Why are you looking at me? Are you saying I stole it? – You st..
– I stopped you from stealing. – What is this?
– What is this dad? Dad he’s my friend. You’re insulting him. You brand me a thief for
all the work I did today? I’m leaving right now! If you get up,
you’ll get caught. – Uncle listen to me..
– He’s a teacher’s son, he wouldn’t have. Stupid dad! 18, 19, 20. My share for this year’s
function is ready. Where’s your share? I have my brother for my share. To everyone present at this 5th
Anniversary of the Apartment Council, I issue a warm welcome. Moreover all the games
that take place here and those who are sponsoring it I will read out their names. Mr. Ramamurthy, 1000 rupees. Mr. Malligarajan, 1001 rupees. – Thank you!
– Is this an amount? Now comes the donation that
will lead by an example. Mr. Rajini Murugan, 30,000 rupees and Thothathree, 20,000 Now that is a honorable act. Sit down first. Where did he get 30,000? – Did you not lock the house?
– I did lock it. You get home, I’ll
take care of you. One by one all the
programs will take place. Why are you going up? – To remove the pot.
– Why? If you cannot break the pot, you must
marry a donkey. Hence, no one is willing. What? Is there no one here… that can break the pot? – Bro, save the world!
– Relax. Are the girls looking at us? Yes. Then I’ll go. Go ahead. Mister, I’ll break… – this pot.
– Give him the stick. The pot that nobody could break is targeted by Mr. Rajini Murugan. Whether or not he’ll break it, his marriage to the donkey ..has everyone’s attention. Everyone step aside. Don’t show off too much, the bluetooth earphone
might fall down. Okay, okay. Ready, ready. Move right, one step right. Steady, keep straight. You’re facing the
pot straight ahead. Take 7 quick steps like
you’d walk on fire and stop. He’s gonna break someone’s
head instead of the pot. Bro, he’s confusing you. We’ll break the pot later.
Turn left ..take four steps
and on the 5th step – hit his head.
– Wait. – Mango?
– He’s thinking He has turned around. – Is your sister here?
– My dad is. – You can go.
– Bro? Say something bro. – Hello.
– Please recharge your account. – Bro?
– I can’t hear anything. Damn, my balance is over. – It’s gone.
– I wonder how he’ll manage. I shouldn’t have participated. Damn, what do we do now? Stop laughing. I don’t know where I’m standing. Please help. – Here have some soda.
– Really? – Give it.
– Have it. Bro is back. This is more than enough. Get lost! – What?
– Donkey.. Only 30 seconds left for
the donkey’s marriage. – I’d rather marry your daughter.
– Almost there. Hit it. He’s right below the pot. He’s going to hit it, he’s
going to win the prize. He’s trying to confuse me! – Time to set up the marriage!
– Time to win the prize! – Damn!
– Well… – that’s my style now!
– He has done it! He broke the pot! Cock-a-doodle-do goes the cockerel,
as the rooster puts up a fight… I’m here to have fun, it’s me
Murugan Rajini Murugan Rajini Murugan I dance to folk beats I’m your friend Murugan. Rajini Murugan. Rajini Murugan. No worries about tomorrow No savings to count for There’s wind that seeks no time There’s trouble with a wise life I have no worries For I’m King without a crown I have no worries For I’m King without a crown Cock-a-doodle-do goes the cockerel,
as the rooster puts up a fight… I’m here to have fun, it’s me
Murugan Rajini Murugan Rajini Murugan. All that I see is troublesome Anything I drink
they call it wine A courageous win they
snatch in the name of luck Anything hard earned
is never approved. Our hearts are like flowers For we are never bad Fun and limitless care We’re just different We’re a bunch that shed no tears We flee, away from debts Rajini Murugan We connect without masks And share a free drink We forget our homes
when we are together Together we reach great heights Like pigeons that flock We roam, for we have no work Girls who adorn sarees… are the ones we wish to be with We wait no matter what We rightfully give
our hearts away Cock-a-doodle-do goes the cockerel,
as the rooster puts up a fight… He is here to have fun, it’s
Murugan Rajini Murugan. Rajini Murugan. He dances to folk beats Here’s our friend Murugan. Rajini Murugan. I have no worries For I’m King without a crown I have no worries For I’m King without a crown Oh praise the rivers. I wish my Dad gives me money. Wise man, come here. Lord! Yes, tell me. Your brother has deposited
60,000 in Western union – .. go get it.
– I got it yesterday itself. You didn’t tell me! You didn’t ask me. You wouldn’t tell
me if I don’t ask? Give it. – That’s 30, 000.
– What about the rest? Remember our flat
association’s function well, I donated for
the remaining for it. You donated this money for that? – Are you senseless?
– Did I waste it on something useless? Is donating a mistake? Donating isn’t a mistake. You should do it
with your own money. Your brother works
hard in an IT company ..and sends us this money. Yeah like he breaks
bricks there. He sits in an a/c room and
checks Facebook and Twitter. And when they’re bored they
watch Sunny Leone on YouTube. Greetings teacher! – How about serving some food?
– Already did, now go hog. The food you make can
only be thrown away. – Dad will you cook?
– I’m dismayed as I say this I regret having a son like you. I don’t care… but spare me 200 rupees. Shameless. – I only have 500.
– Hold this. – 200 rupees mom.
– Hold out both hands. Please give it mom. There a shortage of 1.5 bucks. I’ll give it tomorrow. Now come, let’s go. Spend it wisely! Did you steal from the temple? Stop it. That’s my
mom’s generosity. And you accepted it
with all your pride? What else? There’s no
respect for us nowadays. I owe 200 to the tea shop. I had to use another route
to avoid him and get here. It’s right here why
don’t you give it? – But it’s 1.5 rupees short.
– Oh God! – I find it hard to say.
– Say it. We need to work. What work? Some work that would
earn us reputed honours. Bloody nonsense dog! Catch it, we’ll sell
it to the butcher. What the hell? Even
dogs take a dump on us! I guess even the dog
thinks we are jobless. If we persist on not working,
our country won’t develop. Astrology! Predictions based on
your foot prints. Good Lord! Shall we start? How do you predict
with foot prints? Nobody has fingerprints any more. That’s why I’ve
shifted to the feet. Tell me your names. – Rajini Murugan.
– Super! And yours? – Thothathree.
– What kind of a name is that? Seshadri or Ravi Shastri
are pretty famous but… – Even R.B. Choudary.
– How about Savithri, Velakuthiri? Stop irritating me. – What is this?
– This is the instrument. – What should we do?
– You have to place your leg on this. Bear it for a while,
it will be like this. It tickles. Where did
you get this idea from? – It’s feels good.
– I want to try it out too. Take your leg off, you
place your’s on it. – Place your leg and check it out.
– Here Cover yourself
appropriately first. Sorry. – Now place it.
– Better now? – It tickles right?
– Son I’m not using something tender It’s a needle, I won’t
mind piercing your feet. – Take your leg away now.
– Okay. Son, I myself am proud. If you both start a
joint venture… ..you’ll be driving
an Audi in 60 days. Audi car? On the 61st day the entire town
will talk about your fortune. Really? And then you’ll be donating
money for the poor like myself. You are generous givers. Justice incarnate. King of Justice! Lord Rajni Murugan Lord Rajni Murugan Lord Rajni Murugan Lord Rajni Murugan Please help us. Lord Rajni
Murugan.Please help us. – What is it?
– The town is flooded by the rains. We’re all hungry. Show some mercy. – Don’t you hear their cries?
– Sir. We donated them money
to build houses… but they ended up building
it near the lake. And now the floods
have ruined it. – How much rice do we have?
– More than enough. Give it to them. Sit down, please eat. Live long dear! He can mimic others voice too. Catch it, it’s the same dog. – One day I’ll..
– Son Don’t call it a dog,
he’s the time keeper. He didn’t piss on you he has cleansed you
of your sins. It means you’re gonna find
your lucky charm today. What did you say? You will find your lucky charm. – Where are you going?
– My fees! Carry on. – I hope this is where we work today?
– Definitely. Whatever. – Need any help?
– No thanks. So you can handle it? Dear, I’ll go home,
eat and be back. Take care of my shop. What happened dear?
You didn’t see her? – No.
– Don’t worry. Your efforts will bear fruit. She will come for sure
and you will see her. Damn! The clothes! Dear, to get a glimpse of you
I wait here like a statue. I could take you with me right away,
so gift me your love, gift me yourself. Here you are wholly present, like
never before, feels like love. Just like rain, that eases the pain. I
await your kiss, that would ease my pain. You’ve set my heart ablaze dear. I had no say, you blew me away. My love. Bro You’ve been looking
for her since morning. Did she even glance at you? Who said she didn’t? Girls have eyes everywhere. Except their two eyes, the
rest will look at us. Now that she’s inside,
she will open the window ..pretending to enjoy the rain
she’ll look at me.Wait and watch. We’ll see. Hey! – That’s her father.
– What are you doing here? We are just playing
in the rain, uncle. Dear, you’re a very good student. That doesn’t mean you should
disrespect your parents. Even if the sky falls down – our dignity is more important.
– Shameless Malligaraja! Come out! I said come out! It’s nothing. Do you have any sense? Are you stupid? I hope what you eat is
food and not animal food! Don’t you have any dignity? And you call yourself
a Headmaster. Shameless! He insulted you to the core… and how could you be
so ignorant about it? Nothing like that… My son would have ogled
at his daughter… and so he just vented
out his anger on me. – Oh, so you’re related?
– Not only related…. He is my best friend My classmate. He’s one of the die hard
fans of Rajinikanth. Hail Rajinikanth! Hail Rajinikanth! All his movie releases are
like a festival to him. He makes posters
and garlands him. He even serves free food
and makes it a grand day. He’ll be as happy as one
gets on finding a treasure. He’s not only a fan, but a devotee. Come Give us the card. – Are you fine sister?
– Yeah I’m fine. – Come dear.
– Look at my son! Be careful. I will name my son-in-law. – No one should question it.
– Go ahead. You have the right. Rajini Murugan. – How is it?
– It’s.. – I thought dad’s name..
– It is dad’s name. My father, Murugan. His name and my godfather’s. – Both together.
– We can go home and decide.. – Why are you giving reasons?
– Wait! It’s a nice name, let it be. He had a daughter later. I
mean my daughter-in-law was born. We didn’t marry them
as kids that’s all. What my son did on that
auspicious day…. Aunty take me inside, I’ll join you. Take me inside, I’ll join you. You cannot go inside son! Why are they going inside then? Only when husband and wife go
inside will there be a baby. – Oh is it? – Yes.
– You could have told me earlier. Karthiga! Karthiga! Our parents are teachers. Karthiga! Dad! Open the door! – Karthiga!
– Dad open the door! Karthiga! – What happened?
– The kids are stuck inside. What happened? – Look into it.
– Step aside. Don’t cry, come. Come. – Dear – Yes dad?
– The kids are scared. – Get some buttermilk.
– Okay. – I’ll bring
– Okay Why did you take her
inside the room? No dad, uncle said we’d get a
baby if we went inside the room that’s why we went inside. Let’s leave, playful kids! Are you senseless? Don’t you know what
to tell young kids? Your son is young? Useless! Worthless! – Why do you call the kid worthless?
– It’s true What else do you expect me to
say looking at his activities. He’ll become a loafer! If you say that again! What if I do? Will you beat me up? Go ahead. I’ll tell you now, I’ll never marry my
daughter to your son no matter what! Get lost, who are
you to give her? My son will study and he’ll
become something amazing! Then you’ll come and beg
for his hand in marriage. Why should I? He fought with me for
this small issue. After that we never
spoke to each other. To keep my son away from his daughter, he
sent her out of station for her education. My son turned to be a
loafer, just like he said. I wonder when he’ll
forget all this. I will never forget it! I can’t stand the sight of him! You forget parents
when you’re in love. And you forget yourself in love. Don’t forget the love
after you get married. Children can forget parents ..but parents won’t
forget their kids. Start the car! Karthiga. Come here. What is it dad? Every look of your
is fireworks… Every smile of yours
is a celebration… People will dress up
colorfully and wait for you… They will follow
you like dogs… You must be careful. Even if you ask me to I
won’t even look at him. Why are you worried? Let go of it. Tell me without turning
around, is the scooter here? – Has she gone inside?
– She is going inside. Let us go as well. Whether she likes me or not,
I must express the interest. We should not worry. True. She should. If tsunami can arise
from the ocean… ..I’m sure love will
arise in her heart too. You go ahead and do it. Bro. – Do you remember what
the astrologer said? – What did he say? He said we’d start a business in 10
days and we’d be driving an Audi in 60. – Where are we standing now?
– In the middle of the road. Idiot. We’re in front
of an Audi showroom. If we are to drive an Audi in 2
months we have to book it now. Everything must be logical.
Let’s take a look at the car. You mean the scooter. Look at the price. Forty seven thousand eleven thousand
one hundred and thirty three rupees. – It’s 47 lakhs.
– It’s that cheap? – Is this a fire engine?
– It’s a car. Sir, this is the all new Audi A3.
Specially made for you. The specialty of the car is that
the engine here has such power.. You are so good and
fluent in English…. but the irony is you don’t
know whom to speak with it. Look at my plight, selling
cars to these people. Hi. Brother, is that a new model? – Yeah it’s new.
– She’s new. – Sales executive.
– What is that? She sells cars. – Go away and send her.
– Why? He doesn’t buy cars from men. A customer is here, go. Excuse me. – Greetings sir.
– Greetings. We’re here to buy a car.
Show us different models. – What happened?
– Cough. When you envy others
you get really ill. – Loafer!
– Excuse me? – Key sir. – Oh.
– Please take your seat sir. Just wait I’ll get you. Is it an a/c car or non a/c? – It’s an a/c car.
– So why don’t you turn it on? Is your dad paying for it? He’s got a big mouth. – Isn’t there a comb?
– No sir, there’s no comb. There’s not even a
comb in a foreign car? What else is there? There’s an engine and four wheels sir. There’s a steering. There’s an automatic
gear box and sun roof. – Where should I touch?
– There. Do it. Bro! Look! The terrace! – Can you see my hand?
– Can you see mine? – Yes I can.
– This is great. It’s a 40 lakh car,
it’s supposed to be. You’re reminding us about money?
Haven’t we seen money? – Sorry sir.
– Continue. There’s an airbag inside this. Balloon. When you’re on a highway ..and if you meet with an accident. This airbag will save you. I’m buying a car for the first
time, don’t be negative. – I just explained what’s there.
– Look Let that be. You’re saying
a balloon will save us – who will fill air in it?
– That won’t be necessary. – It’s already filled.
– Okay. Okay sir, are you
going to book it? Sure, why not. Cash or cheque? – Card.
– Card? Which one? All cards. The milk card,
postcard, id card. She’s asking about payment. We made
fun of her, it’s her turn now. – Let’s escape..
– Hey, wait. You think you can run? – Hi guys.
– Hi. I am the manager
for this showroom. My name is Kunjithapadham. – Hello sir.
– Hello. Did you take a look? – I’m still looking at it.
– Do you like it? I came because I liked it. Did you test drive it? – Test drive?
– I meant did you drive it? We can test drive it? Wait. When we go for the test drive,
madam will come. Right? – Do you want that?
– Will I get it? Sure. – What?
– It’s like a ship. Bro, the breeze in the
terrace is amazing. Take it to our area. Hey there, listen! It’s me, Rajini Murugan. – What is it?
– If my dad asks – tell him I went for a drive in an Audi.
– Okay. Hey there! Listen… – if he asks, tell him we went
to the collector’s office. – If who asks?
– Nobody will. – You deliberately tell someone.
– Let me come there. You! Get inside. Is he pissed off? It’s getting late. Let’s leave. Wait.
Hey dude. The car looks great when did you get it?
You never told us. I was about to tell you, but I bought
the car with my phone’s balance. – No balance.
– Muruga – Who is that?
– Free with the Audi car. Wow! We youngsters are like
that, don’t mind. What about that 200
rupees balance? – It’ll be nice if you give it.
– Worthless! I think you’ve got
the wrong person. You never know
when luck strikes. It’s getting late,
get to the showroom. Showroom? It says the
top speed is 260. It doesn’t seem to go past 60. If you can drive properly,
it can go more than that. Why do you keep saying something?
Get to the showroom. I’ll pinch you, shut up. Damn it. Damn it! We’re dead! I told you not to say
something negative. – Look what happened.
– You, shut up. If you touch the car again!
Give me the key. – Hey. Wait, wait. You said a balloon will save
us if we hit it somewhere. – It’s missing.
– What? Balloon. Sir, they’re both together. There’s a huge dent.
They cheated us. Hey! Come! Blow. – He’s drunk.
– Sir, we’ve never had a drink. Bring the car to the station. If you are not drunk then
how did this happen? Sir, please listen to me. – Let’s not go to the station.
– Who are you? I’m the manager of the showroom. – If you are, how could you give
them this car? – It was my fault. The vehicle has insurance and
I’ll take care of you too. It’ll be very insulting if you take
us to the station now. Please sir! – You’re thin, so you can take the car.
– What logic is that? We’ll discuss that, come here. – You come here.
– Sir I’m thin as well. Damn it! You’re fired. Sir, what did I do? You could have told me
they wouldn’t buy it. – What is your name?
– Thothathree sir. – You?
– Rajini Murugan sir. If it becomes a court case,
you’ll have to pay 10-15,000. – How much do you have?
– 20 rupees sir. – What about you?
– 20 rupees sir. – Where is it?
– He has it. I’m a sincere police officer. I’ll make people pay
for their mistakes. Hence, I’m making you pay. Why did you give it to him? I stole it from him. It’s all gone. We didn’t even worry
about the balloon. And you’re feeling for the job. If I ever see you again… – Why do they scold us?
– Expecting that we will change! Hello. Who are you? Walking into an open house. Sir sent us. – Sir? Who is that?
– Don’t you know who? Ezhra Mooku sir
asked for 1 lakh. Am I doing charity? Now stop asking
money and get lost. Get out. I said get out. – How many of you went?
– 2 of us. Take 2 more along. Who are you? Sir asked for that money. You come and go as you please.
Get up! I said get up! Why are you so angry? We just asked you money.
Not your life. Why are you getting furious? Tell me. Mooka, there are people
here asking for money. – Your place?
– Yes. I’ll be there. Hey, where have you come? Go, get out. Senseless fellows. Don’t have any brains! I asked them to go to Marimuthu’s house
and they’ve come to Chellamuthu’s house. Wow! You’ve built such a
huge house in Madurai. You didn’t even invite me
for the house warming. Why are you standing?
Sit. Sit! It’s nothing, I got
myself a new vehicle. Every month 30,000
rupees is the EMI. A driver for it, 10,000 for him. All other expenses add up to 1 lakh. I can’t handle it. Give me 1 lakh. You ask for money as you please. Who else do I ask? You’ve developed your business. I’m not able to sell what I bought
and get money for what I sold. Did anybody question you? Did
the corporation question you? Did anybody say you
exploited public property? Has anybody caused any trouble? Can they? Or will we let them? It’s because I’m there. Go. Get 1 lakh. How many people do I have to bribe? Here, it’s a bit
difficult this month. I have only 75,000. Take it. When have I borrowed
money from someone? – Take it.
– Okay. He gave 25 short of 1 lakh! Leave the car. – Burn that bike up.
– Okay. How long do I wait? She doesn’t seem to cooperate.
Oh god. Who is that? He’s worshipping from
behind the temple? Morning duty? Why did you ask me
to come urgently? 2 policemen were eyeing
me suspiciously. If they see me,
they will be sure. – I’m leaving.
– I can’t go in alone. – Stay with me and support me.
– I cannot do that. The police are here. Try to manage. Be casual. Keep quiet. Be normal. Who are you both? What
are you doing here? My grandma had a
food stall here sir. She died suddenly,
I remembered that – that’s why I came to take a look.
– What are you doing? I lost my ring. – His idea is simple.
– I’ve been searching for it since the morning. How can you lose a gold ring? – Can we lose a nose ring then?
– What? Grandma! Grandma! Looks like the boys are searching
for the ring, let’s help them. Why do we need to do it? – Let’s leave.
– Don’t be stupid. You’re refusing
your morning bribe. We can take the ring.
Everyone search. – You too search.
– You will soon be promoted. – Show me gold. Cow dung!
– It’s man’s. You, hush! When did you lose it and how? I lost it when I was 5. You lost it when you were 5? What is he saying? – Look at how he stares.
– You, get up! – Crazy fellow.
– Did you find it? Yes, here. – Hello? Yeah we found it.
– Are we stupid? If I see you again,
I’ll arrest you. Take care of your belly first. How dare you advice me? Bro! I want to keep looking at her. And I need to keep getting
beaten up, right? I thought I’d somehow
talk to her today. These policemen chased us. What else will they do? If you’re standing there,
you need a reason. If you’re standing under a tree,
you can say it was for shade. Or if you’re holding a post,
you can say you’re drunk. If you stand like that in front of her
house, it’s obviously suspicious. – What bro?
– If you want to keep looking at her open a tea stall there. Super bro. We can make money and I get
to see her all the time. Women don’t bother unless
we’re entrepreneurs. Please open. A drink? Tea? You won’t change! – I’m the manager!
– I’m the manager! Bro, let me sit there. I’ll sit here, you make tea. You make tea, I’ll
take care of this. People will cheat you. If you want to be a cashier,
you need to do calculations. – Do you know mathematics?
– Who is he? – Why should I know about him?
– Stop fighting. We must not go after a
chair, it must come. You be the cashier You make the tea,
what say Rajini? If I say it once, it
equals a 100 times. What do you think Kamal? The milk will get cold. Here to spoil his name. Get it quick. Okay, sister. Hey, you’re ignoring uncle. – Where are you going?
– To buy tea. Do I have a wine shop? This is also a tea shop. My sister asked me to
go to a good shop. What do you mean? You won’t get a better shop
anywhere else in the world. Now come and buy. Two cups for brother-in-law. – Balance?
– I’m not gonna run away. Tell your sister to
come get it later. Go. Bro. Look there. What the? My tea for a dog? Are you pouring it for the dog? – Dog!
– Yeah, hit him. – Who’s responsible if the dog dies?
– Exactly! It’s the lawyer! It’s uncle! – It’s dad, get in.
– A tea, son. Sit down, I’ll give it. He’s looking. Here, where are you? Bro. Play the song. Can I have your daughter
for the rest of my life? Say yes, say yes because I need to know. – Is he looking?
– Yes he is. Terrifyingly. But by the look of it, he’s trying
to tell us youngsters something. Let us tell him something then. – Bro.
– Yes? – Change the song.
– Watch this. Whoever gave birth to you? He’s dead if I catch him. – What?
– Come here. Bro, looks like he’ll
want to become a partner. Don’t agree, talk this
way and cut him off. Call me if you need me. How dare you talk
to me like that? Why are you beating me up? Damn it! Oh god! – How dare you?
– Help me! Why are you beating
me up? Even the bar council fears me. But you address me
disrespectfully? I meant to ask if you
called me or him! You misunderstood it. Why are you always looking here? We opened the shop
only to look here. – How dare you?
– Any more, and you lose my respect for you! – Wait!
– Let go of me! Get lost! I came here because you called me but you beat me up right? It’s the reason for the chaos
that’s about to take place. My friend will come
to confront you! – What will you tell him?
– Stop it uncle! I’ve been watching and
this is off limits! Someone is causing trouble Instead of killing him
you’re beating him up? – We should..
– This was for you as well. Okay sir. He tore my shirt because
he isn’t wearing one. Thank god the girls didn’t see us. Karthiga! Hey Anandhi, come. Let’s leave.
Quick, it’s getting late. Why are you checking
out a tea shop owner? – He’s not a tea shop owner.
– Then? He’s put up the
shop to impress me. – Bro
– What? My girl is coming. Play a song that will
make her fall for me. Don’t I have any other work? What is this? Stop the song! – What?
– Let’s have a tea and go? Tea? What if your dad finds out? Dad’s not home, come. – They’re coming to our shop.
– Sad. 2 cups of tea. – Bro!
– Yes? – Two cups of tea.
– Two? I didn’t expect a crowd. – What is it?
– There’s no sugar. – No sugar?
– No tea powder either. – What is there?
– Only the boiler. How can we give the boiler? Get it from the other shop. Will he find out that I have it? It’s here. No more stealing, go get it. It didn’t hurt. Tea master! – Tea master?
– Go prepare the tea. – Me?
– You’re the master right? He’s trying to flirt with you. I can see that. Why are you looking at me? Make Horlicks, need
to get addicted. – Hey
– What? – Make it really strong!
– Strong right? I’ll make it now. No sugar. Salt will do. The colour of love is yellow. The favourite
hangout for couples is a coffee shop. Sounds about right. This is nature. This is also nature. Stop. What? You give your girl. I’ll give my girl. Your wish. Cheers. Excuse me. Here’s milk with Horlicks. Here’s tea, with love. Where’s the response? It’s on the way. Do you like it? Damn bastard! – Why?
– Senseless! – You added salt to love.
– A bit. And you wanted a song.
Go clean the vessels. – Who’s there?
– Welcome sir. It’s you? You opened a tea stall
to check her out? – Yes sir.
– Let’s leave. – She fell for you?
– Not yet sir – Please wait
– Long live! – Thank you.
– Long live! – Have a tea.
– No, I’ll feast on your wedding. Hey, how was the tea? – It was good.
– Only the tea? Steam! Steam! A steam filled tea stall… She came in and it turned
into a flower shop. The sight of an angel Had me lost all day My heart is like a cookie. and now my angel has that cookie. Until yesterday I was not taken… The way she looks and smiles…. Oh so sweet, oh so sweet, oh so sweet! Steam! Steam! A steam filled tea stall She came in and it turned
into a flower shop. The sight of an angel Had me lost all day For winners! Rajini Murugan tea stall. Love is like cup and saucer…. they are inseparable forever. Desire is like sweets… cannot be overlooked As hot as a boiler Seems her form A scent so scintillating,
emanates from her. Her words, they’re intoxicating Oh hear what I have to say A steam filled tea stall She came in and it turned
into a flower shop. Why is the baby crying? Ask for Rajini Murugan tea. Mouth Watering taste! For an active body! Hot, special, strong,
Rajini Murugan tea. We don’t have branches. Like an island, the love stays still… It’s in the papers
that I read everyday. Like salt to fulfill her taste She consumed my love, slowly Those eyes that say millions Asks for permission to swim along Those words that change your state Takes my breath away Her touch that I’d kill for! Beware! Danger! Run! It’s the animal! A steam filled tea stall She came in and it turned
into a flower shop. The sight of an angel Had me lost all day Steam! Trust us and walk in… And return home with
loads of happiness. Look, you have every right
to choose your husband. But not now, you’re only 18. It’s the age to study. All that elders say
will seem wrong. What we do will seem right. Because this is an impulsive age. An age where you can’t decide. Wise people don’t take any
big decisions in this age. Dad, I love him. The tea… seems good. What else do I say? I’m afraid you’ll stumble. I’m not worried
about anyone else. Only you. – I trust you.
– Yeah right. She’ll deceive us. I still trust my daughter. Why did you go to
that tea stall? I just thought since he
was doing all that for me.. Guess I fell for it a bit. Hereafter The sun has started blazing. They’ve started a tea stall here. A glass of tea. Strong or light? First start an account for me. I’ll provide something
else instead of milk. – I’ll punch you.
– Okay fine, chuck it. – How much are the bananas?
– 2 for 10 rupees. Where’s the country headed? It was 2 for a rupee in that
movie but it’s 10 here. Were you in a coma for 20 years? Alright chill. Shall I get it for you? Help? To get a banana? Why don’t you call
two elephants? Mind your business. We wear shirts of iron! You in the green shirt! The way you’re plucking
it isn’t fine. – Here take the knife.
– Knife? You give me a knife for this? I’m from Madurai. My
hands are sharp enough. He’s giving me a knife! Get me a sword, I will slash him! Knife it seems! Like I haven’t seen any. What kind of a shop do you have? He offers a knife and
you’re not bothered. – It was a mistake.
– What mistake? – Come let’s fight.
– What is this? – Good lord, please leave.
– I’ll kill you! Eat without stressing out. What is this obstacle? I can’t ask for a knife now. – Let’s pull it!
– The shop! It’s me bro. Where is that guy? – Where is he?
– Here he comes. Come. I did it! You did it, we’re about to. You’re so weak you
couldn’t pluck a banana! – Don’t kill me!
– Bro, the banana, careful. It’s already crushed. Push him in and beat him.
He wants to kill me? I’ll bury him. – How dare you?
– Bro! Hey wait, get beaten up first. Catch him! The stall itself is broken,
you want the news? You want the news?
Get lost idiot! – Greetings son.
– Who is this? – The shop is missing.
– We’re bored so we dismantled it. – Who are you?
– I placed a real estate board in your shop! Son, I’m a real estate broker. If your customers check my
board out, it’ll help me. If I bring my customers here,
your business will develop. – Can I keep the board?
– Keep it. Even 3 Roses have
their board here. – I’ll be happy if you grow up.
– Thank you. You seemed different then. You look good now. I’ve done some good
deals of late. Real estate has
brought me riches. Your shop was my lucky charm. – I’ve reached great heights.
– You have reached great heights. We don’t even know where to go. Don’t worry. I have a 4 acre plot. It’s empty. Why don’t you do
your business there? We’ll need at least 2
lakhs for that right? Yes son. – If you can provide that as well..
– Son I can only help you so much. What is your decision? What bro? Okay? Yes. – Partner?
– Yes? We never worked as employees. Now we’re entrepreneurs. We need to hire employees. True partner. I’ll place an ad tomorrow. Who are these new
entrepreneurs in Madurai? It’s the grandson of Ayangal. Rich people. Money flows from abroad,
hence the new venture. 200 rupees form for 20,000 pay and
300 rupees form for 30,000 pay. Stay in line, fill
the forms and leave. – This is their company?
– This will get us nowhere, let’s leave. Hello – One minute..
– One minute girls.. It’s our company, why don’t
you take the interview? It’s obviously useless
when you’re the owner. – Look at your disgusting self..
– Excuse me? You doubt your own beauty. Is this what we get for considering
you beautiful and loving you? I don’t even feel like teasing you. I feel like spitting at you. Please.. You? You’re too late. Why are they scolding us? – They think we’d change.
– Funny girls. We’re now in Mangalyan city
which is very close to Madurai. – It says district of Dindugal sir.
– I’ll thrash you. – Shut up.
– 300 kms from here there’s a college. There’s a school 200 kms away and there’s
a hospital for emergency 150 kms away. There is no water scarcity here. – We don’t understand what you’re saying.
– You don’t right? Everyone check out the blueprint. Seems like there’s a police
vehicle in the graphics. They’re the real police. Why are they here? You’re trying to occupy
temple property.. ..and allot plots here? Look bro they’re here with
a reason to get a cut. Temple property? This
is our brother’s land. Is your brother the
man in the jeep? Greetings son! How do you do? – Him?
– They thrashed me. Damn criminal! So you are Rajayogyam? You’re Malligaraj
teacher’s son right? You’re grandfather has been
very generous to all of us. How could you do this? I’m letting you go for
your grandfather. Don’t mingle with him again. Evacuate immediately. – Greetings sir.
– Greetings. – Sir sent us.
– Sir? – Ezhra Mooku sir. He asked for 1 rupee.
– 1 rupee? I’m already pissed,
please leave. Sir, I won’t leave
without the money. – I’ll make sure I thrash you.
– Bro – It’s just a rupee, give him.
– Show me your hand. – Not this, I want the big one.
– They don’t make it anymore idiot. You think this is funny? We’re not asking for 1
rupee, we need 1 lakh. – Give it. – 1 lakh?
– How dare you ask for money? Get out! Hold me! – Don’t! – Thrash them!
– Get out! Your Mooka sir will
also get beaten up! – How many of you went?
– Two of us. – Four of you go.
– Okay. Don’t ask for money.
Bring down the office. Hey! Hey! Stop it! No don’t wait. – Let me go grandpa.
– No, listen to me. – They’re breaking everything!
– Let it be, let it go. – Get lost you!!
– Hey, look – I’m telling you right?
– What got into you grandpa? I thought you’d beat them up. But you’re stopping me. I didn’t want to
see any violence ..that’s why my kids
are settled abroad. You must also settle
down like that. That’s what is important. Our family doesn’t need violence. So? We need to turn a blind
eye no matter what they do? No. Let us go to the police. – Police station?
– You listen to me now. Greetings sir, how do you do? Leave that. Ayangal and his grandson have
raised a complaint against you. – They did? – Since there are
already 4-5 cases against you The SI wants to make this the
6th case and arrest you. You must be in the
station by 5pm. That’s all. Oh god! You idiots! Useless idiots! I told you to destroy
K.M Infotech, not R.M! They’re always like
this, useless. Fit to be cows! Why are you here now? We’ve filed a case, I’ll see
you in the station. Get out! Why do we need all that?
Let us talk it out. It’s the inspector. Hello, sir No sir, there’s no problem. I’m talking to him right now. No need for an FIR,
we’ll talk it out. Yes sir. Here, talk to him. Here. – Why should I talk to him?
– Just do it. It will solve the problem.
Just a word. – Just tell him we’re talking.
– Sir? Mooka is here. – Yes sir, we’re talking. He..
– That’s all son. – Hey!
– That’s all sir, it’s done. We’ll talk it out and I’ll be there. Okay sir. That’s all son, it’s done. I’ll pay for the damages. It would be around
1 lakh I suppose. Get the money. – Here. Take it.
– I don’t need your money. I insist that you take it. Sir, we don’t need
violence amongst us. I myself won’t take it,
how will my grandpa.. I didn’t take it. He placed it in
my hand and left. We cannot drop money down. Then fine, I’ll keep it. – What are you looking at?
– When you can joke, why do you need me? You made me give 1 lakh. I’ll make sure you’ll
see a lot of trouble. Let’s go. Bro, what do you remember
when you see this? On the 60th day, you’ll
be driving an Audi! On the 61st day, the whole
town will see your growth. Looks like he was right. We need to meet that guy. You’re predicting using the feet? – We’ll predict using your nose.
– Break it! Wait! Finally, there’s blood. You beat me up right? Let’s go have a drink. – Aren’t you drinking?
– I’ll kill you. I’m asking for an idea to
get somewhere in life. In order to do that why don’t you get married? – What?
– I’m not being an astrologer now. I’m telling you as a brother. People have reached great
heights post marriage. You should get married. You’ll get settled. I was wondering how he
hadn’t asked for it yet. If you need to get married, you
need to get settled first. Where do I get settled? Did you settle and then marry? You got your job only
after you married mom. Only then you started
dressing like this. I didn’t tell him,
don’t look at me. Do you know what
your uncle said? Who? – Neelagandan.
– I forgot, you tell me. You’re worthless, you’re useless.. You do nothing, what use
will it be to marry you? Rajini Muruga, sit here. I think your dad has a point. It’s just, if you need
a respectful life we need to work, right? I’ll give you an idea. I’ve been trying to sell this house and
split the property but there are no buyers. You somehow sell this house. If you sell it, your share ..my share ..his share. You’ll give it right? Why not? I’ll give his
brother’s share too. – Totally 4 shares.
– Okay. I’ll try to sell this house. The value of this
property is 30 crores. If all the 16 people sign the
papers, I’ll give a single cheque. This is not an issue, I’ll get
all the signatures in 2 days. What do you say bro? – My commission?
– Sure. Then okay. Fine. What happened? – Only my balance got wasted.
– What are they saying? They don’t wish
to come to India. Why did you make them study? Why did you send them abroad? If they were here, they
would come home any time. The aunt in London says our
city is a dust filled place. She has dust allergy it seems. She should have
married someone here. Your kids will never come. I thought I’ll sell this
house and get settled. Looks like it won’t happen. Why are you worried? I’m there. They’ll come. Ayangal! Ayangal! I guess he’s dead. I thought I’ll die
before he did. He beat me to it. Will the funeral be grand
or will you just dump him? Old man This is a huge loss. You just watch. – It will be like a festival.
– Note it down. The drums. The speakers. Artists. Everyone must be here
in half an hour. Brother! We’re going to the cemetery,
all relatives please come. Brother is almost here. Let’s wait for a bit. My older son is yet to come. He needs to see his face. It’s getting late, tell him
to get there directly. Hey! I’m still here. Move, move it. Give that to me. Why are you in a hurry? You didn’t inform me and you’re
about to go on a procession? Who are you? Disturbing a funeral? – Get out. – I’m not here for
the sake of it, unlike you. I’m his grandson. I’m his grandson who will
fulfill all funeral rights. A grandson unknown to us? – Are you here for trouble?
– No. I’m here to take my
share of the property. He slept with my grandma,
I’m his grandson as well. Give my share and go ahead
with all funeral activities – ..take the body and what not.
– Hey! – Tell me.
– This is about the other day. Leave now. – You’ll feel bad.
– Oh it’s you. Why? Do you want me to show you? Wait. Ezhra, this is a big family. All of them have come from
abroad for this funeral. Stop creating a problem
and let them proceed. – I cannot.
– How can we know you’re his grandson? I cannot bring my
dead grandma for it. He was the only proof,
wake him up and find out. I’m listening. Who is whose grandson? Sinners! Who is whose grandson? Grandson it seems. I’m dead right? Why
couldn’t you question him? At least you could have. Yes, one of you could
have questioned him. – Yes.
– Just gazing around. – Why?
– First remove that! Hey! The old lady is fainting. – Hold her.
– She was almost gone. – Come here.
– I got you. What absurdity? You’re a nobody who lives
off other people’s money. You’re my grandson? Tell me. Get lost. – Dispose this fellow.
– I’ll take care. I already told you. I told you, you’d feel bad. You idiot, take him. – Ask him to leave.
– They’ll beat me if I do. Mr. Mookan, will you leave or..? Ezhra Mooka, you spoke ill
of your grandma for money! Get lost! Instead of doing this,
you can beg somewhere. What’s with the look? Leave
before a lady insults you. You murderer! I had a
different opinion about you. But you’re so cheap. You were born in
such a good family. But you’ve insulted
your grandma. Get lost, before I spit on you. – Hey!
– Don’t. Sir, get going. Before you are insulted any further. Get better tyres. Weld a rod in here. They’d come only for my funeral. Why don’t you die then? Pretend like you did. – They’ll come and we can sell the house.
– Amazing! Amazing! No matter what, they’ll
definitely come for a funeral. Yes old man, just cooperate
for your funeral. All of you sit down. Samantha you as well. Hey, come here. – What? – Only if these old
women cry will it be authentic. Shut up. If they touch him and
it tickles, he’d laugh. – My throat feels dry, get me a Pepsi.
– Pepsi? Looks like you’d ask for a girl. – Can’t do that.
– I’ll get up. Don’t take such a decision. Damn, the old man is irritating. Something is fishy,
I wonder what. Here, drink grandpa. No one has had Pepsi like this.
Enough grandpa. We need some too. Grandpa! All girls. They’re playing a
movie, go watch. Go. Samantha go, come
only if we call you. Thank god, I need to
use the restroom. – Old man!
– Always flashing your thighs! – It’s coming. – Where is the washroom?
– Make way. – He’s singing?
– Here, hold it. Go inside and finish it. – Oh god he’s here.
– The cockroach is here. Why are you standing here,
when the body is inside? The body has an important work. You leave. Something is fishy. – But I don’t know what.
– You don’t right? Get lost. – What? – He isn’t dead.
– I know. Wow. – Fine now?
– This is dignity. Is this your dignity? – It’s stupidity.
– Don’t scold him. The mistake is mine. I wanted to split the
property while I was alive. So? You’ll do this? What do I do? If I die, you’d come visit. How would I visit you all? Can you survive a day
without seeing your kids? That’s how it is for me. Will I not wish to see my kids? For Diwali, pongal and other festivals. I invited you on many occasions. None of you came to visit me. In order to help you all succeed ..I worked hard. But you all left me alone ..and went to different
corners of the world. Both my soul and this
house’s are one. But why do you think I
still wanted to sell it? For that guy. He keeps coming to grandpa ..and takes care of me. He takes care of
me for all of you. What is your name? I’m your great grandfather. I’ve never seen you. Tell me your name. Grandpa, he doesn’t know Tamil. You haven’t even
taught them Tamil. How would you have
told them about me? The registration is on Monday. Everyone be present, sign it ..and take your shares. You don’t have to
come for my funeral. Don’t grandpa, why are
you forcing them? – Let them leave.
– You don’t speak. Are you trying to be
sentimental as well? How can I when you’d laugh? Look, we’ll be there
on Monday and sign it. Very good, I appreciate it. We can’t bear the mosquitoes
and stay in this house. We can stay only in hotels.
Only star hotels. All the expenses will be your’s. As long as my brother’s money
is there I don’t care. So far you’ve wasted 4
lakhs that I’ve sent you. I can’t give you
anymore, get lost. – Is money important or your brother?
– Money. Relations gradually break
away as time flies by…. In the land of downtrodden
dreams are prohibited. When a sibling deceives,
there will be a friend. – Where are you bro? – I’m handling
accounts for my dad’s festival. Very good, I’ll be
there in 5 minutes. Why hasn’t he stolen yet?
Has he changed? Hey What is it? No uncle, you remember the
festival you had for your son? What will it be this time? Reunion of family Festival. – Amazing, that’s the way.
– Sad. – Teacher’s son.
– What is it? Why are you placing money
underneath your legs? – Put it back.
– Under my legs? Me? What is this bro? You got caught bro. Why are you always trying
to brand me a thief? He has evidence. I knew this would happen, that’s
why I put up CCTV cameras. Give me all the money you took.
Give it. – Give the money. – Here.
– Give it. – How much is there?
– Including what we took, 5,10, 000. – How much in the book?
– 5,10,000. – How is it correct now?
– Brilliant. – Ask him.
– He won’t give it now. – I said ask him.
– Uncle I mean, dad. – I need 5 lakhs urgently. -5 lakhs?
– Uncle In 3 days my house will be
sold and he’ll get 30 lakhs. If you give us this 5
lakhs you’ll get 30. Yes dad. Can I trust them? Why are you thinking? Is losing 5
lakhs important or gaining 30? I’m losing 5 lakhs? – I’m asking if 5 lakhs is important or 30.
– Obviously 30. – Give it.
– Then this is important for us. – Done?
– Double done. This is Paechi’s house. Sir Sir Isn’t there anyone here? Old lady? Welcome. – Are you fine?
– Yes, I’m good. – Who are you?
– There’s nobody in the field. It’s been 5 years since
the old man died. My son isn’t well. Only this old lady
is doing the work. – Who are you? – Do you know Ayangal?
– Ayangal? He’s a very good man,
he’s like my brother. His property isn’t just a little. All these lands you see are his. He sold everything
and went to Madurai. – Do you have his photo?
– Yes. – Get it.
– Sure. – Show me.
– Here. – Who is this?
– That’s me. – And this?
– That’s a friend. We were working in the fields Foreigners took it when they
were going to Kodaikanal. – What is this metal?
– It’s a will. Ayangal brother
gave it for free. – I can’t see anything.
– You can’t normally. – I’ll give you a dash of lime.
– Give it. Only then can you see it. Owned by the Ayangal family. – Old lady.
– What is it? – I need this photo.
– Keep it son. – I need this will too.
– I can’t give you that. I’ll pay you for it. We cannot take money to heaven. – This is more useful.
– I need it. – No. – I need it.
– I can’t give it son. – Sir
– This old lady won’t give you Do we take care of her? Alright, bring me
some water to drink. Sure, I’ll bring some. I’ll bring it. Where is he? Oh god! He’s taking my will!
Hey! You cheat! Is this how you go
around stealing things? Good morning sir. – Thank you.
– It’s okay. Welcome sir. What do you need? We need to book a lot of rooms. Wait for a minute, the assistant
manager will be here. – Who is that?
– Who is it? Oh god, bro I feel like I’m seeing
my girl everywhere. Remove your glasses,
it is indeed her. – Welcome sir.
– Hello. – May I help you?
– Tamil. – Speak in Tamil.
– Sorry, I can’t understand your language. What? You don’t
understand my Tamil? You don’t understand my Tamil
in the city of Madurai? Great Tamil, Pure Tamil, Sweet Tamil – Kongu Tamil, Konar Tamil
– What happened? Madras Tamil, Madurai Tamil,
Tirunelveli Tamil, Tanjore Tamil My teacher’s daughter’s Tamil You live in the land of Tamil And if you don’t
understand my Tamil. It’s a shame! It’s a crime! Call the owner. – Call the owner.
– Call taxi! – I meant the owner!
– Where’s the owner? – Sir! – What do you need?
– Bro? – Pomegranate juice. Two of that without ice. I’m the general manager
of this hotel. – You don’t look like one!
– I say get out! Who should get out?
We are customers. – We want rooms and you’re insulting us.
– I’ll try some English too. Please help me! Please help me! – I did it.
– Sir They’re deliberately
causing trouble. Check them, they won’t
even have 10 rupees. Who..? Bro Will this be enough? Or do you need more? Take it. Mr. Rajini Murugan? – Yeah right.
– Mr. Thothathree? I don’t have time. See, they’re very
important customers. You must take care. Sister, this is Karthiga Devi. N. Karthiga Devi The initial. – How is she?
– Nice. – Name and address?
– Don’t you know? – Do you have an id?
– What is that? – Do you have a family card?
– How could you hurry before marriage? All that is for later, there’s
a lot to see before that. Pose. Just a minute. Now check this out. – Remove your glass!
– Remove your glass! – She’s said it.
– I meant you. She meant you. Yes or no? – Get lost.
– Done. You’re showing off too much. All of you take a shower today,
we’re going to the bride’s house. You will have to say yes there. – I’ll poke you.
– Done? You as well? – Annamalai
– What dad? – Close the door. – Okay.
– Let’s go. You’re closing the door? Just wait. – Why are they silent?
– Neelaganda? Neelaganda! – How are you?
– Who asked you to come inside? – Out! Get out!
– Patience. We just came. Son, spread the sheet. Properly. Sit down. He won’t give us
tea, go prepare it. Make it for him as
well, he’ll get angry. Why are you blinking? We’re here to seek alliance. Call your daughter. What brother? The kids have grown up. Are you still thinking about that? I can’t stand the
sight of your son. But we all like your daughter. Go, ask my
daughter-in-law to come. She’s my daughter! Whatever, tell her to come. – Is it fine if she says no?
– Ask her to. Karthiga! That is my daughter-in-law. Karthiga you tell me,
do you like my son? Don’t worry about your
dad, you can tell us. Forgive me. I won’t do anything that
dad won’t approve of. Not only that. Your son… I don’t like him either. Look, how he has bought her up! Did you hear that? Get up! Everyone! He’s here for alliance! What brother, you brought
us without making sure. Hey, take the plate and leave. First, his son tortured
us with his shop. And now his father. Don’t they have any other work? Hey! You don’t speak! Go inside. We told them we won’t
give them our daughter. Why are they coming home then? Don’t they have any sense? We’ll have a lot of
troubles between us. We’ll fight now and argue later. No matter what, he’s my friend. You must not come between us. Get lost! I said Get lost! Hey look at that. Bro, someone’s driving rash. Someone’s driving drunk. Nice driving. Who is it that bumped into us? It wasn’t us, you bumped into us. Listen you beard face! – Why are you traveling as a group?
– We play at funerals. – We’re returning from one.
– That’s perfect. This is also a
funeral, sing a song. Funeral? Where is the body? It will be here. In 5 minutes. – Hey, come out!
– Come out I say! Show yourself! – It’s my uncle!
– Kick him! What does your name
Neelaganden mean? – Tell me?
– Exactly. Does it mean snake? Or highway to hell? Tell me! – Nonsense.
– Come out Neelaganda…. If my friend gets inside
you’ll be done for. Wow! If you don’t come
out even after this ..we’ll wait here
until you come out. Open the door! – What is it?
– Greetings! – Do you’ve any problem?
– Indeed I’ve a problem. Do you know what
everyone is asking? Murugan is your name. But
is Rajini your title? – Reaction?
– Why are you here. Get inside. You gave me this name. But you’re
not giving me your daughter! – You guys are here?
– Please come sir. – Sweet stomach.
– Take your hands off me. I wanted to call you myself. Why did you take off in the
rickshaw outside the wine shop? Is that a problem? Someone stole my heart here … I beg you for justice! Since I was 5 ..when I was too young.
Every word, every minute.. he called me son-in-law. – You invoked love in my heart and
have made me stand here like this. – Son. Even your father used to
call her daughter-in-law. Is she causing trouble like this? – Isn’t she behaving herself?
– She is indeed. Women always do so… but us? We’re idiots. – We’re always idiots.
– Dad. Why are you talking to him?
Go inside. Come dear, my mom’s
daughter-in-law. What do you think of yourself? You’ll let us get carried away ..but now you give reasons
that your dad doesn’t like me. I won’t let go. I want justice! You got drunk and
you’re causing trouble? Do people drink juice
and cause trouble? You’d better leave. Or I’ll call the police. – Police? – Who am I then?
– Sir, run. Oh my dear. Isn’t
this totally unfair? Oh my dear. Isn’t
this totally unfair? Oh my dear. Isn’t
this totally unfair? Oh my dear. Isn’t
this totally unfair? A devil in disguise With all her tricks Is driving me crazy Her smile was tender,
her drama even better She obeys her dad Yet tears me apart With her ego she
leaves me hanging With those thoughts,
here I am drinking Oh my dear. Isn’t
this totally unfair? Oh my dear. Isn’t
this totally unfair? Oh my dear. Isn’t
this totally unfair? She was happy when I
gifted her bangles. She jumped with joy, when
I gifted her anklets. I gifted her a dress but she
slowly started moving away. Now when I seek for marriage,
she leads me to my coffin. She makes herself look so good My attempts to
admire, were futile And now she has
made me unstable. She put the arrow right
through my heart Oh my dear. Isn’t
this totally unfair? Oh my dear. Isn’t
this totally unfair? Oh my dear. Isn’t
this totally unfair? She threw tantrums
for silly things She tried harder when I refused Like nails now, my
love she disposes She flees from me now,
like I was glass, breaking. I can’t find the key
to her heart’s safe. She washed me away,
like dirt in her vessels. Finally only the memories
remains for me to cherish. The wounds they cause, they remain… Oh my dear. Isn’t
this totally unfair? Oh my dear. Isn’t
this totally unfair? Oh my dear. Isn’t
this totally unfair? Oh my dear. Isn’t
this totally unfair? Oh my dear. Isn’t
this totally unfair? Will you be paying us
by cash or cheque? It’s all the same. What are you people doing
in an empty house? Empty house? Remove
your shades first. The house owner is outside and
you’re here without his permission. Who is that? Hey, come here. This guy is here. Move it. Who is here to buy my house? – Me.
– You didn’t know? I need to sign as well
for it to be authentic. It’s true that we’re
selling this. But not to you. – Don’t you have any other work?
– Young one. Don’t talk to me like that. I’m your brother, your blood. Who is family? I’ll break your teeth
if you say so. I thought we don’t need
violence but you’re a fraud! You deceived everyone pretending
to be dead, you’re the fraud. He says I am. Grandpa..
Hey! How dare you speak like that? I’ll slit your throat. Get lost. – Whatever.
– What is this? Why are you causing
trouble repeatedly? What you got the other
day isn’t enough? He’s being patient and
you’re raising your voice. Is seeking justice a mistake? You couldn’t get
yourself proper footwear ..and wore this. And you’re seeking justice? You call yourself grandson,
how do we believe it? – Do you have proof?
– Why would I come without one? Meet me at the court
or with the police. Or call for a meeting among elders.
I can’t show it here. Hey you, come here. – This house is fishy. Leave.
– Fishy? There’s nothing wrong with it. I’m telling you there’s
something fishy, leave now! Son I checked your documents. There’s something wrong. Take care of your problems,
we’ll discuss later. Sir, there’s no
problem, please wait. How dare you place a board here? – How dare you?
– Stop it! Why you! I’m standing here. You’re pushing me?
Can you beat me? Try me. I said try me. Brother, let’s go. He cannot sell this
place when we’re there. Go. I said go. Let him be, he cannot do anything.
We can take care. Grandpa, why are you worried? I pretended for our good. He called me a fraud. Pay heed only to a good man. He’s a loafer, don’t
let him bother you. He’s deliberately
messing with us. We’ll see who’s better. No. We don’t need to fight. We’ll take care of
him through law. – File a case in the court.
– A court case? A verdict will arrive
in 10-15 years. When do I settle and marry? Does he think only
he knows people? Uncle, I wanted to tell
you the other day. I wasn’t able to. The only person Ezhra
Mooka will listen to ..is Thanga Pandi. Muthu Raja’s son-in-law. He’s your uncle. – We’ll meet Thanga Pandi..
– Bro.. Give me my 5 lakhs,
I’ll go home. There’s such a big problem
and you want your 5 lakhs? We’ll meet Thanga Pandi,
we’ll settle this right now. – Done? – No.
– Then it’s done. He’s a nobody. You should confront him with
someone and take care of him. Who wants to go to the court?
I’ll talk to him. Ezhra Mooka It’s Thanga Pandi. Okay. Alright. Son, day after tomorrow He has agreed to appear in the
Panchayat, we’ll settle it there. Panchayat? Instead of going to the
court you can do this. If we get a written consent
from him, where can he go? You do this. Get people
to speak for you. Get people who can speak well. I’ll also get some people. What do you say? Okay uncle. We’ll do that. Son. – Do you want a drink?
– No. – Yes. – We don’t drink.
– Okay son. – Go.
– Okay. You’re wasting your
drink you senseless.. Bro – Do you recognize him?
– Yes, the female footwear. Why are you guys staring? Are you going to beat me?
Try me. – Try me!
– Here.. Let me go. Fine, beat me up. Go on, why’d you stop? It’s not enough. We’re bored. I came to speak for him,
I should be thrashed. Is he human? He asked us to come
promising us 1000 per head. He gave us only 300 rupees. Him? Bro, he hasn’t changed a bit. – Do we bring him to our side?
– Just say yes. I’ll join you. Brother is wise, he said yes. The liquor bottle broke
in the midst of this. If you could get me a small.. You’ve decided to help us.
Why just one small? The bottle itself looks so good. The liquor is even better. The village session is near the
temple day after tomorrow. He’s a joke, don’t worry.
Justice is on our side. A lot of people are looking to
attend these court sessions. We’ll get them.
You keep this inside. Keep it, we’ll drink later.
Let’s go. How is the male footwear? It will be a little
difficult, adjust. It’s great. All that is fine. Where
is the guy’s house? There, that’s his house. How is the guy?
Does he speak well? If he was educated, he’d
be the high court judge. Sir, sir.. – What the?
– What is it? There’s a panchayat
session near the temple. – Come help us out.
– Sorry. Ezhra Mooka’s men just came
and gave 1000 rupees advance. – I’m using that only..
– Let go of that 1000 I’ll get you 2000 rupees. I don’t change my words
after I take someone’s money. Leave. We’ll meet there. I guess we missed
a good speaker. – What is this?
– Let him go he’s fit for nothing. – Someone else..
– Brother.. Look. Get us the right person. Or you’ll faint from our words. Oh son, let him go. There are thousands like
him, I’ll take you. Come. Greetings sir. Greetings. What brings you here? There’s a panchayat
session day after tomorrow. It’s an ownership problem. You need to come
speak on our side. Sure. Get the phone. Let’s
check on the opposition. How are you guys
coming to the session? Oh. Okay. Okay. I’ll take care. Son, according to the info we got,
they’re going to use weapons. Do we also use any? No weapons. My grandpa
won’t like it. – Non-violence is best. – Yes.
– Alright. We’ll prepare something else. Also, give 30,000 to my
wife for the three of us. 30,000? Why are you surprised? My husband isn’t just anyone ..to be available so easily. He’s an important man. Why don’t we give the guys
the money and get her? – Why is your taste like this?
– For the court session. – She speaks well.
– Sons If the three of us start talking.. ..it won’t be just words,
it’s like fire ablaze. – Let it blaze there.
– We’ll meet you there. – Welcome. – Greetings.
– Go inside. – Greetings.
– Go inside. Our side is here. Where are they? Call
them and ask them. Looks like a dance
troupe is here. Not a dance troupe. It’s the other’s. Hail Rajini Murugan! I don’t want politics. No? Okay.
Thatput Thangavel! – Hail him!
– Who? – Who is that?
– You don’t know? It’s me. It’s not a place for fun. Greetings everyone. Why have you come
like it’s a wedding? This is a panchayat Let it be. We’ll need it after the win. – You stand aside.
– Bro go hit him. They have no fear for us. Everyone is here. Take a quick decision ..and get home before it rains. Banana. It’s blazing hot and you
think it’s gonna rain? They brought umbrellas because
they knew it would rain. Hey stop talking that way. I’ll come up.. – ..and thrash you.
– Yeah right you will. You’re gonna come up
and beat me it seems. Greetings sir. Greetings. Thangapandi I agreed to this for you, you
must not side with them. Look, I won’t side with anyone.
Why are you scared? You’re suddenly saying
you’re his grandson. How? Everyone is here. Do explain. Hey, get that photo. Take a look. The one here is Paechi, my grandma. This is my grandpa Ayangal. Show everyone. This is a photo
they took 50 years ago. He dumped her. She gave birth to
my dad and died. – He left me.
– True. – True. – Correct.
– Ask him if he doesn’t know her. – Hey, she’s like my sister.
– Sister or not. You know her right? Like Ezhra Mooka says ..he has slept with her. I know your daughter too, does
that mean I slept with her? Watch your tongue. – I’ll break your teeth!
– Whatever fake teeth. – Who did you call..?
– There it is. False teeth! False teeth! Why would I want to speak for
such petty people’s issue! It’s not like if he leaves the court
proceedings will come to a stand still! – Showing off?
– Yes, what will you do? Do this somewhere else
or I’ll thrash you.. – You’re always troubling for no reason.
– Try me. He’s my friend! – Yes! – He gave me 5 lakhs
for free when I needed it! I’ll catch you alone someday. Do what you can. – Who are you messing with?
– Why are you screaming? – He paid you to come here?
– Did I blabber? Rajini Muruga – Come here.
– Go son. This won’t do. This can’t
be taken as proof. People photoshop pictures as
though they’re in another planet. But you’ve done a
great job with it. Hey, what’s with you? Yesterday you were with
me and now you’re there? Whatever it is, justice
is on their side. You’ve neglected a 50
year old photograph. This is a will on
metal, 150 years old. He gave it to my grandma. Deny this if you can. Can you? You, wake up. Deny it if you can. I’m saying this to everyone. No matter what he shows. He isn’t my grandson. We are related in no way. – This is the truth! I swear!
– You swear? What do you mean you swear? You want to swear? By the power of God! If you’re honest and your words are true. Swear on this piece
of cloth if you can. Why won’t you? No man can do it. Neither can I. – Godman try it.
– No. Even the godman can’t. Shall we do it? – Youngsters not allowed.
– Then fine. You must have gone somewhere and
it might have just happened. Now it’s here in the
form of a grandson. All this happens everywhere. It was perfectly fine
during old times. Take my godfather for example,
he had 4 wives and 7 mistresses. I knew only last week that I was
from one of the mistresses. He speaks like he’s royal blood. – Rascal.
– There are so many who are like this. You’re considering this and
having a panchayat session? He’s not asking the entire
property, he only wants a share. You’d better settle his
share and get home. Everyone has a lot of work. I
have to go for the next work. I’ve got 20 missed
calls already. I can’t be here all day. Move it! They’re here
to speak it seems. Bro, ask those three to speak. Hey! Say something now at least. We’re waiting for a good point. The session is about to get
over and you need a point? Say something! From what we’ve heard, it looks
like Ezhra Mooka is right. Thanga Pandi, what do you say? Yes it looks like
according to what we.. Son, can you whistle? Are you kidding? The verdict is going in their favour
and you’re asking me to whistle? It’s for a reason, do it. 1 share won’t be too
much in 30 crores. According to this session.. An ox! Grandpa this isn’t allowed. – You leave.
– Get him in the car. – Run!
– You spoiled the session! Just wait and see! Oh god my dress! It’s about to kill me, catch it! Old man, you’re on top as well? You said there will be rain. – You forgot the ox.
– Can’t tell you everything. I’ve seen many sessions like this. You dared to kill! – Give me my money.
– It’s been spent. – These are your weapons?
– Yes. Look how we disbanded
the session. Even if we don’t win,
we must not lose. It’s no time to speak, run. The ox is coming for
you, save yourself. What is this? You didn’t want this violence. Isn’t
that why you got us settled abroad? Then why all this? If he says he’s your grandson,
go to the police or the court. Uncle, don’t get tensed. I told him not to go to
the police or the court. You just shut up
and hold on, okay? You just want us to sign
and you’ll sell the house. Right? Here’s the power of attorney. We’ve all signed. You sell
this house or do anything. Please leave us. We’re going. Go. Everyone. Even if you go it won’t
make any difference. Everyone around here respects this man. Someone has insulted him and
says this house is his. You couldn’t question him ..and you want to leave. Leave. You want us to
keep the property? Who wants it? I’ll start a juice shop or a fruit shop or a cycle shop and survive. Grandpa wanted to see
you, and he did. Everyone get out. I’ll take care of all of this. – Muruga.
– Hey wait. Rajini Muruga where
are you going? Ashok come fast. My granddaughter has matured. I’ll do all the necessary
customs and then you can leave. Arivu get the calendar. We’ll start the
rituals in 3 days. On the 7th day it will be done. Everyone has to stay and help us.
This is my wish. What’s going on? I think we’ll have to
stay for another week. – Okay.
– Why did you leave? – Get home.
– I just spoke rudely. They’d insult me if
I come immediately. I’ll be there for dinner. Thirusala has matured. We have to renovate
the house, right? You said you don’t like me.
Get out. How dare you lay your hands
on me in front of everybody! Who will take my hand
in marriage now? – So?
– You must marry me. No, I won’t Why? I’m in love with someone else. – With me right?
– Yeah right. – A foreigner.
– A foreigner? – Who is that?
– There. A modern girl. Andrea. You love her ..does she? People don’t date without
loving each other. Tell her to say it in front
of me and I’ll leave. Why should she? Get lost. Call her. – Hi guys.
– Hi Andrea. Yes? Did you call me? – Yeah I wanted to say something nice.
– Is it? How do I say it? Actually. Basically. Physically.. Chappatikali.. Pothakali.. Kathakali… You haven’t even
asked her out yet? I already did all that. Watch. Andrea. I love you. No. – I’m sorry.
– Why sorry? Because I’m dark? No no, dark skin is
not the problem bro. I already love someone. – Already love..?
– Yeah. Who? – Australian? Or American?
– No. He’s from Madurai. – Madurai?
– Yes. See? It’s my boyfriend there. – Hi darling.
– Hi darling. – Happy birthday.
– Thank you. – Cut the cake baby.
– It looks so nice. Happy birthday to you!! Open the mouth. – I can’t take this.
– Please open the mouth. Happy birthday. How dare you! Go! Who is it? Hi dude. What brings you here? Good question. Andrea! Oh that bro? She was mesmerized by me. One day grandpa asked for water. – What?
– Yes. This happened that day. Can you please help me? Can you tie this saree for me? I don’t know what to do. I got lucky with this girl?! Oh no, I feel shy. Oh dear, who can see the
blooming love inside. I feel your presence
even after you had left. I swear that I was just waiting for
some girl to come into my life. But I never expected
to get such a girl. All credit goes to my Lord ..Jesus. You mean Jesus? Yes. My name is Albert Einstein. – That’s the name of a scientist.
– It’s my name now. Oh my God! Look at this kid! The entire family
is in the mood. – Wait.
– What? What is this? Can’t you see? It’s love. You’re jumping at
it at this age? Why not? You take my sister.
I’ll take her. Just because I’m a VIP
now in Madurai.. ..you thought you could
give your sister to me? It’s not like you own flights and
ships and you own an IPL team. You’re still a loafer. How dare you? This girl
isn’t for you, get lost. You disrespected me as well. My
sister isn’t for you. Get lost. – Thank god. That could’ve been worse.
– Annamalai. Control yourself…. or else you’ll get judged! Composure! Fruits? I don’t want anything.
Let me go. Get lost. Behave yourself. What does sir want? Hello? I’ve my eyes set on you. You are the one for me This girl, right here,
is your better half. Without you this
soul has no meaning. I exist for you I’m afloat somehow I feel dizzy I’m broken, take a look my love I’ve my eyes set on you. I’m rightfully yours. This girl, right here,
is your better half. Without you this
soul has no meaning. I exist for you I’m afloat somehow I feel dizzy I’m broken, take a look my love You shy away from cuddles You cuddle as I beg Why pretend? You shy away from cuddles You beg as I cuddle Thoughts of you all day! Of words unsaid You have me wander You deprave me of desire And have me craving All I need now is consent I’ve my eyes set on you. I’m rightfully yours. This girl, right here,
is your better half. Without you this
soul has no meaning. You gel when you shouldn’t You don’t when you should Crazy fellow… You don’t gel when you should You do when you shouldn’t Come my princess Scream not and be tender I’ll take you as you are Love me forever…. and I’ll dance to your tune. I’m a woman of desire I’m your’s I’ve my eyes set on you. You’re the one for me This girl, right here,
is your better half. Without you this
soul has no meaning. I exist for you I’m afloat somehow I feel dizzy I’m broken, take a look my love Get lost. Stop right there. Stop it. Nayaga stop it. – I’ll blow you away.
– What grandpa? I’m here for the function
with all these presents. Instead of welcoming
me, you’ve stopped me. Welcome, the one who
insulted your grandma. You’ve said it yourself.
You’re a gentleman. How do you speak so cheaply? Everyone listen! People from Madurai
regard dignity highly. But no matter what, they’d
never give up customs. This is a family function… So let me do my part of
the customs.Now move. – Stop right there.
-Watch out. Stop it with your customs! You stink-face. Uncle just because you can,
don’t say such things. – Respect me.
– Why do you need any? You’re a nobody and
you expect respect? – Get him and kill him.
– Get out everyone. Get lost! I said get lost! Hey brother! Give that. Just because you got some
people and cause trouble We won’t give you the share. You won’t get anything until I’m alive. Young one This house is our’s. My grandpa’s. Just because you
disbanded the verdict .. I won’t go away. I have all the rights
that you have. You have 3 days. Take
a good decision. Or I’ll host the house
warming on the 4th day. – Go.
– I’ll be back. Go inside and play. Get down! Get down! – Careful.
– Somebody save them. Move it. Remove everything. Lift the kid. Lift him. Get him out. Careful. He’s unconscious. Lift him. Call the ambulance. Karthiga It’s getting late, you leave. Your parents will look for you. It’s okay aunty, I’ll
be here for some time. You start dear. Leave dear. Oh God he’s here! Dad! – Who is it?
– Neelagandan Aunty Dad is here. He’s a hot head, he’ll beat her. – Hide her there.
– Come here. – Shall I sit here?
– Come here. Hey! Do you have brains?
Are you senseless? So much has happened but you never told me. Should I hear from a third person? Aren’t we there? Are we dead? What is he trying to say? You ask for alliance! You get drunk and cause trouble! You can’t ask for help?
Egoistic people. Who is that Ezhra Mookan? He thinks only he can
create problems? I’m a lawyer. – I can do more!
– Neelaganda He is like that. He’ll walk naked for 50 bucks. If we fight in the
dirt, we get dirty. So? We have to turn a blind eye? Let us see who’s better. – Hey, come.
– Me? – He hit me.
– Yes, you. Ask him to come as well. I asked if it was
me and he hit me. Can’t he call me by himself? Egoist! Crazy family! Pandian where are you? Liste
I need to talk to you. It’s been only a
week since she died. Feels like it was yesterday. She would keep talking
about Ayangal. I’m taking care of him as well. What do we do now? The
only evidence is gone. Give it to everyone. Neelaganda, come. There’s no time for a court case.
We’ll talk to uncle. You’re a lawyer,
go to the court. There’s a Panchayat before that. Not only that. This case will keep dragging. It will take around 10-15
years for the verdict. If we can make him
give a written consent -..he can’t go to the court.
– Alright. You’re the one who disbanded
the verdict with the ox right? – Yes.
– We cannot do it for you. Try somewhere else. They’ll be better for you. We don’t know anyone else, and
we don’t know how they are. – Why don’t you help us?
– No, we can’t. Why not? Is it that big a deal? No once can do us nothing! Look. There’s a festival going on.
After the 3rd day, we’ll do it. Now leave. Hey. If the verdict falls on your
favour what favour will you do us? Tell us what you need. – We’ll do it.
– Alright leave. We’ll leave. Call Ezhra Mooka. Finally they’re here. – Hey
– Yes? It’s going to take place
here in our town. We will win. Nothing like that. The jury is bound to justice. They stand for
truth and honesty. We’ll win. – Alright.
– I’ll leave. Karthiga! Come, let’s leave. She hasn’t eaten
properly since morning. Let her eat and come. Come by 9 ‘o clock. Okay. – Karthiga?
– Dad – Get inside.
– He’s stopping me now! Rajini Muruga Your stand is down son. Dragonflies are a sign of rain Strong winds are a
sign of thunder As the ox nodded As the boy and girl get along All those gathered Will celebrate Oh dear oh dear, don’t pep up
the love and then leave…. I’m here celebrating our love,
do you think I’ll leave? The one who holds my heart Serve me a feast All untold desires Bring them to me All unsaid words They make this song Oh dear oh dear, don’t pep up
the love and then leave…. I’m here celebrating our love,
do you think I’ll leave? Lips for a smile,
touch for desire I flush for you Even death can’t take
this desire away Them curvy hips and
youthful needs Has me drawn to you You’re my charming angel Shower me with goodness Adorn me with flowers Choose me love, make me your’s Now come dance with us. Come along with us. Come dance with us This brings us together Oh dear oh dear, don’t pep up
the love and then leave…. I’m here celebrating our love,
do you think I’ll leave? Now that’s more like my darling! Ayangal, come take the oath. I will speak the truth. Mooka, you do it. Lord, punish me if I lie. What is it Pal Raj? Why have we gathered?
What is the issue? This is Ayangal from Madurai. He’s a respectable man in
Madurai with a good family. Mooka claims to be his grandson and
asks for a share in his property. The previous verdict
was unfruitful. Now they’ve come here.
What shall we do? Mooka, you say
you’re the grandson. What proof do you have? I am the proof. Had he married my grandma
legally, I could prove it. I was born out of marriage. Where do I go for evidence? My grandma Paechi died 50 years
back giving birth to my dad. One minute. How many years did
you say it has been? 50 years. I thought you were a wise man.
You’ve lost it. It’s been only 6
days since she died. We checked the day before. Sir. She has no grandson. Only a son. He’s mentally ill. Everything is a lie. Before you checked, you
should have asked me. Where did you go? The place near Usulampatti. I’m talking about
upstate Kodikulam. He changed it. Sir my grandpa is
good at silambam. Nobody has ever beaten him. Ask him. Even MGR does silmbam. Is he your grandpa too? I knew you’d say such things. That’s why I’ve brought some of
his mates who practiced with him. Ask them. Hey, get them. Grandpa, you know silambam? The house is done for. My money? – The house itself is doubtful.
– Bro? Bring them.
Place a chair. Speak. Ayangal How are you? Do you remember me? I can’t seem to remember. That’s why I used to tell you Don’t just eat meat.. eat green vegetables too. Only then will you have
a good memory power. We used to go watch
films together. You seem to have forgotten. I did go to watch movies. Who and where are you from? Ayangal.. You ask who I am? All these years ..I had no clue what
you were up to. Mooka had to enlighten us. Do you remember having
an affair with Paechi? This is her grandson. – Something is fishy.
– He resembles you. Rajini Muruga Grandpa I don’t know them. They’re pretending. Look into it. Hey actor. I’ve seen you from somewhere. Yes, I know that voice too. And this guy. I’ve seen him too. Yes, Avanyapuram. The temple festival. The Harichandra drama. Oh King Harichandra! You guys are my fans? We’ve seen your plays
several times. The way you speak in the climax. And that song of your’s! Stop it! Did you think this is a theater? Get lost! This is why we didn’t want to do this,
you’ve showed your true colours. Who did? He has bought in
fake witnesses. – He’s confusing everyone.
– Who? Me? You both confused the witnesses. Why can’t actors be witnesses? Let me ask you all something. I’m from here and you all
know me very well.Isn’t it? You all know my father too. Has anyone seen my grandma? Does anyone know my grandpa? When I was 10, my dad and I ..came here to survive. We lived without any family. Can anyone deny this? I found out that this was my grandpa
and now everyone denies me my right! I’m not asking for his property. I want a family. I’ll listen to what
you have to say. Should I rejoin my family? Or should I stay an orphan?
You decide. You tell me. I’ll remain an orphan for
the rest of my life. A man has broke down
and is on his feet…. and why is everyone
silent about it? I think he’s saying the truth. I have another grandson. Grandpa? Yes. I have another grandson. I have another grandson,
but it isn’t him. Did you hear that? Did you all? Until yesterday he said he didn’t. Now he says he has
another grandson. Why can’t I be the
third grandson? Mooka – Come here.
– Why? – Come here.
– Why? I’m calling you, come here. I said come here! Didn’t you have questions earlier about
how well we know you and your parents? Let me say what I know about you. You and your dad we know all about you. Your father worked here. He never asked anyone for money. There’s some truth to your lies. Your dad was born out of
marriage, I don’t deny it. But your grandfather is someone else. Your relatives aren’t just
one or two, go there. Go! Go ask them! Go! We said go! Go ask them. Ayangal. You didn’t speak about it in
the previous village meet. You never explained
the will to Paechi. We know the reason for both. Will you say it or should I? I will. My first wife Poongodhai ..from the neighbouring village. Myself and her ..we loved each other. Both our families ..resented it. We were scared that
they wouldn’t let us be. So we eloped ..and got married in a temple. My family found out .. and went to fight with her’s. And a fight ensued. This violence continued. So I went to her place… For all the affected people ..I gave away my properties. That explains my will ..to Paechi. I went to meet my Poongodhai. She hugged me and cried. She asked me to promise
her something. I asked her what it was. She told me to marry the
girl that my parents chose. I was shocked and asked her why. She said, if I didn’t ..live according to my parents… ..The violence will continue between the
families. But she wasn’t worried about herself. The few months she had with
me were a lifetime for her. But ..my bloodline,
she was pregnant. Until the baby was born ..she wanted to live. Hence she wanted me to marry.
So I promised her. That grandson is
from Poongodhai. Since all these sorrows were inside me I never let you get
into any fights. Instead of causing trouble give a written consent
saying you’re not related. How can I? He says there is
another grandson. Ask him to come, I
need to see him. How dare you disobey me? Whether or not he has a
grandson is their problem. You’re not the grandson. Sign it. I said sign it! Look at you…. If you go about lying anymore, I’ll kill you myself. – Sign it and leave.
– I can’t do that. You’d better sign and leave. Sign it and leave. – Get the chair.
– Sign it. Sign it! Get lost. I hope you’ll ensure the
whole family is dead? – Come.
– Quick. – Lift him up.
– Get his leg. – Grandpa here.
– Slowly. – Careful.
– Get some water. You’ll be fine don’t worry. You should have killed them all! I wanted to do as you said. A dog came in between. – I’ll kill you!
– Ezhra Mooka! All our problems are solved. All my respect and dignity is
hanging by a thread, and the reason ..is you. Come, try me. Let me go.
Let me go grandpa. Don’t. – Run away.
– Run away? I’ll bury all of you in
this river and leave. – I said don’t!
– What will you do? What will you do? I’ve told my grandson
not to fight. But I have never asked
him to get beaten up. Come. Come. Run for your life..
For you’ll burn. Take this chance..
Or I’ll kill you! Catch your breath and run away. Don’t mess with me, mind it. All hidden anger will tear you apart. You’re just practice
for my resting limbs. Run for your life..
For you’ll burn. Take this chance..
Or I’ll kill you! Grandpa!!! Good Lord!!! When did you go up? Using the elevator. Put me down. Grandpa… You either keep eating… ..or keep thrashing. Don’t
you know anything else? Get lost. I kept myself from violence. But your mistakes won’t be pardoned. Have you craved to get beaten up? Have remedies waiting, for
your wounds will be severe. You’re the right practice for me. You’re dead if you try further. That’s enough. Let him go. It’s not like we can’t fight. We don’t want to. The blood of our forefather
warriors still runs in our veins. Don’t provoke us. You’re doing all this to get
back that 1 lakh right? Dakshan come here. Give me that 1 lakh. Here, take it. Take it. Grandpa Was that thrashing not enough? – Sir.
– Good. When have I taken any money? – Take that.
– Okay. – Listen little fellow.
– Tell me big fellow. The moment you laid
hands on an elder – everything’s over.
– So leave. I’m leaving. Get lost. Sir They gave us the money. They can’t deceive us. Our boys, they really
took it out on them. Tell me. – What is this?
– Who is that grandson? Where is he? – He will come.
– When? On the way. He’ll come only
if you read this. What? Who is that? The one who opened many
branches in America ..our hometown’s pride! The leader of The Council for
Free Spirited Youngsters. Bose Pandi! An association for
protecting the village… An association that will put it’s life
on line for the safety of others… Well that’s not our association. We are just a bunch of
mischievous children! Behold the “Happy-go-lucky
Association” Bro, you look like him. He looks like me. Hi everybody. Grandpa – Bless me.
– Long live. – So you are Rajini Murugan?
– And you are Bose Pandi? The two kings have met. Looks like I’ve seen you before. Probably in the previous film. My name is Thothathree No, no. Stay away. Godhandam he’s one of us. Go back. He’s begged tourists
to come along. What? – 100 per head?
– Yes. – He says yes.
– So Grandpa? Why have you called me? Oh, it’s nothing. I thought if we sold the house we
could help Rajini Murugan out. Yes. Everyone has signed. You
sign as well and leave. Why are you tearing it? How do I sell the
house and settle? I’ve invested 5 lakhs. What about it? Now listen to me. London is smaller than our town. They preserve their heritage. You are intent on
selling this place. You can sell this
house, can you buy it? We have money, can
we pay though? My grandpa struggled
to build this place. He got materials from all
over to build this house. What will become
of it when sold? They’d build an apartment here. We could make this a star hotel. We could make Rajini
Murugan the owner. – What is your name?
– Thothathree. He could serve there. There
are so many opportunities. I’m not asking for this property. I speak for this young kid. For my niece. For my grandpa and the
future generation. – Have some soda.
– Rajini Muruga, done right? Triple done. You guys go abroad or don’t. Come back or don’t. But we need this house.