It’s a projector. I pulled it off
the fire monster in Prague. So all that death
and destruction we witnessed was created by this? No, not just this.
I think he’s using drones. Well, if this is true, then Beck’s
very dangerous and we need to be smart. Who else did you tell about this? Parker? Parker! – What’s wrong?
– It’s Beck. He’s here. What? Hill? No, it’s just an illu… Fury! Wow, Peter, wow. I thought we were close. Fury always had to die, but not you. Stop hiding, Beck! I tried to help you walk away. Now you’re making me do this. You told me, you were just a kid. You told me, you wanted
to run after that girl. – Help me!
– MJ! Oh, God! – Peter, what’s going on?
– I know this isn’t real. Do you, though? MJ! MJ! I don’t think you know what’s real, Peter. You need to wake up! I mean, look at yourself. You are just a scared little kid
in a sweat suit. I created Mysterio to give the world
someone to believe in. I control the truth. Mysterio is the truth. If you were good enough,
maybe Tony would still be alive. Deep down, you know I’m right. You made your choice.
And all you had to do was step aside. And now you have… Fury. Beck’s people are trying to find
everyone who could expose him. Who’d you tell? I know you told someone, so just tell me. – Okay.
– Who did you tell? – Who else did you tell?!
– Just Ned and MJ from my class. Maybe Ned told his girlfriend Betty,
but that’s it. What? You are so gullible. – What?
– You’re smart as a whip. Just a… sucker. – And now all your friends have to die.
– Oh, my God. It’s easy to fool people
when they’re already fooling themselves. But for what it’s worth, Peter, I really am sorry. – EDITH. -Yes Quentin. Access files to Peter Parker’s class trip. I need them to fly home from London.