♪♪♪ – Your removal is final.
– There’s nothing you can do? – I’m sorry. – But this is my home! New York is my home. ♪♪♪ …the Big Bang
created the stars, the planets,
the galaxies. ♪♪♪ Compared to the lifespan
of the universe, our lives begin and end
in a single day. ♪♪♪ – I’m Daniel.
– Natasha. ♪ We are just ordinary people ♪ – What’s with the notebooks? – Just poems. – Poems? What are they about? Wait, let me guess. Love.
– Not all of them. – I don’t believe in love. – So, no magic? No fate?
No meant-to-be? What if I told you… I could get you to fall
in love with me? Just give me a day. – An hour. – What are your key ingredients
to falling in love? My ingredients are friendship,
chemistry, the X factor. – What’s the X factor?
– Don’t worry, we’ve got it. ♪ You and I are like
oil and water ♪ – This isn’t gonna make me
change my mind, Mr. Plaid Tie. – Did you just call me
pad thai? – Plaid Tie. – My family is from Korea,
not Thailand. – Well, that is not what I said,
so you can stop waiting for an apology. – Oh, I’m waiting for something,
but not for an apology. ♪♪♪ ♪ Ah… ♪ ♪ Now I don’t hardly know her ♪ ♪♪♪ ♪ But I think I could love her ♪ – I’ve gotta go. I gotta go. – Natasha!
What are you so afraid of? – Listen, I wasn’t born here.
– What? – My family is leaving tomorrow. – This is real and I know
you feel it, too. ♪♪♪ – The choice we make… ♪ When she come walking over ♪ ♪♪♪ …the path we choose… ♪ I’m waiting to show her ♪ …we don’t have forever. ♪♪♪ All we have is a single day. ♪♪♪