-You need to prove you’re looking for work -Yeah I’ve been looking, trust me -Three signatures by tomorrow
or you can tell it to the judge -Tell me about a time when you
worked hard to solve a problem -This morning, getting up -We’re gonna find you someone you like -Let me be your arms and your legs
– I love that -Alright -Penthouse -You need to wait your turn -Relax. It’s not a holdup.
Just sign this for me please. – How would I sign it?
– I don’t know. Slowly? – Don’t your arms work?
– They don’t. – You can move your mouth.
– As can you. – I need assistance.
– How much is the pay? -Hell yeah man! Hell yeah! -It’s my bad,
my bad, man -You are not qualified for this position -The buckle! Buckle – Have you ever changed a catheter?
– Nah -Pinch the head, insert. -I can’t feel it. -Well, I can. -You wanna feed your soul?
Then listen to what’s cool. “Think, think, think about
what you’re trying to do to me” -It’s amazing ain’t it?
I sound just like her. -Yeah, it’s uncanny. – You as rich is Jay-Z?
– No, richer. – Which car is yours?
– All of these to the right. – Oh my God.
– They’re not practical -Exactly! -Wooooooo! -You can have any girl you want.
What about this lady with all the botox? -You’ll be perfect for each other. You can’t move your body,
and she can’t move her face. -Surprise! -I specifically said nothing for my birthday. -I’m sorry you got to have a
surprise party in your huge mansion. Someone’s got real problems. – I’m fighting to see my son.
– And whose fault is it? Is it yours or is the world
out to get you? -Are you mad?
You wanna break this big-ass bottle of wine? -Yes! -What else you wanna do?
-The bull! -What– -Dell made a mess -Just relax! -I am relaxed!
This is me being relaxed!